Author Topic: sell jtf callendars  (Read 2621 times)

newman

sell jtf callendars
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »
Whenever some organisation needs to raise money these days they all seem to bring out a callendar. NO!....I'm not suggesting Chaim or David in erotic poses but how about these few ideas?

1/ Arab terrorist callendar 2008: each month featuring a picture of a leading terrorist-moslem-CAIR identity with target circles around the picture so it can be torn off and used at the rifle range, pistol club or darts match.

2/ Self-hating kike callendar 2008: each month featuring a juden-rat traitor like Noam Chomsky or Adam Shapiro with target circles as above.

3/ American traitor callendar 2008: features leading Democrats, ACLU members ETC. Target circles as above.

Should be top sellers.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: sell jtf callendars
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
I commend you on your idea... it's a great idea but we don't have the money to print these or setup a way to sell them. You have to print in bulk if you want discounts and with glossed pages containing 4 color (cyan, magenta, yellow, black - to make photo looking prints) separations, it would be expensive.

YouTube is working really well to promote us. We should focus our efforts there. But you are right... that would be fantastic to have calendars.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
How about cheap pens with the JTF website printed on them? Or even rulers.....i have a ruler with the entire jewish calender on it, always catches my eye.

The new windows vista allows you to make them.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »
Whenever some organisation needs to raise money these days they all seem to bring out a callendar. NO!....I'm not suggesting Chaim or David in erotic poses but how about these few ideas?

1/ Arab terrorist callendar 2008: each month featuring a picture of a leading terrorist-moslem-CAIR identity with target circles around the picture so it can be torn off and used at the rifle range, pistol club or darts match.

2/ Self-hating kike callendar 2008: each month featuring a juden-rat traitor like Noam Chomsky or Adam Shapiro with target circles as above.

3/ American traitor callendar 2008: features leading Democrats, ACLU members ETC. Target circles as above.

Should be top sellers.

Great ideas! I once had the idea that it would be pretty funny for JTF to make a hardcore right-wing Jewish monthly newsletter called "Kike!" and have a "Kike of the month" where certain people are ridiculed (and have centerfolds and stuff).  That would be brutally hilarious and should be reserved for Erev Rav.  As you said, the centerfolds could be targets too.

On the other hand, there are some beautiful pictures of the land of Israel posted here in the forums that Yaccov posted. They are probably copyrighted though.  I wonder if we can use these?

I was also thinking a greate slideshow in http://www.flickr.com - You can also create calendars at that site from uploaded pictures.

A slideshow could have music, pictures of Israel, and interspersed pictures saying stuff like:

"Isn't this worth fighting for? Donate to JTF today and make a difference!"

or something like that only much better.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 08:00:32 PM »
various JTF shirts and especially shirts with a large Kahane fist would be awesome.

I would like to see them professionally done.

there could be a link like JTF.com/store/ where there could be all sorts of stuff.  T-Shirts, Calendars, hats, Yarmulkas, Books, eBooks, Posters, calendars, magnetic bumper stickers, etc...

I also think we could start charging $1 or $2 per download of JTF archives.  People who like Chaim are so addicted that they will pay money per half hour of MP3s

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 03:26:50 AM »
Why always the negative? Why not Jewish heroes calendar, or rabbis calendar.