Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 16, 2011  (Read 6232 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 16, 2011
« on: October 03, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,

911 Avenger asked me to post his question for you since he was worried about possibly being away:

"Shalom dearest Chaim,

1: Do you think that the Nazi Joshua Rosenberg of Australia (ysv) could be in cahoots with the Nazi Tina Greco of Melbourne (ysv), or might even be her? You mentioned once that RoSSenberg produced an audio recording in a woman's voice.

2: The Nazi of Semitic descent, Uri Blau (ys), is pathologically obsessed with you and devotes his life to his pathetic smear campaign against you. Do you think he is working with the Nazis JoSShua RoSSenberg, SStephen Weifag, Ben Miznazi, and MarbuSS?

3: With all due respect Chaim, I don't understand why you were so quick to accept Huckabee's smooth talk and are so reticent to trust Herman Cain. When push came to shove, Huckabee turned out to be all-talk and a coward, and even before we knew that his positions on immigration and racial issues were disgusting. Cain's stances on these issues are at minimum no worse than Huckabee's and are probably better. Even if he is where he is because of his race, I think Herman Cain is probably the best choice this election for principled conservatives and that he deserves our backing.

4:  "Evangelical Christendom is imploding before our eyes. These days most "conservative" Bible-believing Christians are like Huckabee--with us on Israel and abortion, but to the extreme left on other issues. There are no more Falwells anywhere. Many evangelicals (primarily those under 30) are much worse. Huckabee's big problem in 2008 was the fact that most young Republicans--many of whom are evangelicals--voted for McCain because they thought Huckabee was "too right wing" or believed in "separation of church and state", and other young evangelicals were outright pro-Obama Democrats."

You are a gentleman, a scholar, and a brother. G-d bless you and your family,

911Avenger"
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:55:06 PM by Lisa »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 16, 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 09:16:30 PM »
Shalom chaim

I will do my best to come up with an inspired commentary each week.  The following tidbit is explicit and for a mature audience only:

The other day, I got a text message from my wife asking if Islam allows beastiality.  My answer to her was, "It might be because I heard that one Imam stated that if a man was going to commit beastiality, to do it with a female animal and not a male animal."   After that she asked me to send a link to prove that point.  Well, Chaim and fellow JTFers, I found out more than what I had anticipated.  According to a verse in the Koran, Mohammad, (piss be on him), stated that a man and woman had to clean their private parts after sexual relations (especially if she was on her hands and knees during intercourse). A hadith and a commentary from an "important" Imam went further to explain the following:

"whether there was penetration in  A WOMAN’S ANUS, or A MAN’S ANUS, or AN ANIMAL’S VAGINA or ITS ANUS then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully."
[/b]

Allah, help us all if we don't wash our private parts!  What's the punishment going to be if we don't do that? A gold star and a smiley face?!

(By the way, there is more to this. If anyone is interested in the link with that information, let me know.)  

The point I want to make is not how Islam excuses sexual perversion.  Anyone with half a brain would realize how sick Islam is. The point I want to make is how Islam contrasts to Judaism.  Hagar was the opposite to Sarah.  Hagar would have lived to see her son, Ishmael die.  Sarah died when she found out Abraham was going to sacrifice her son, Issac.  Ishmael was a wild "khamur" who wanted to destroy justice.  Issac pursued justice.  Fast forward to Moshe Rabbeinu, a real prophet, who was intelligent but had a lisp.  He spoke of Gd's real Torah; Mohammed, a fake prophet, possibly spoke normally, but was illiterate and created a fake Torah that tries to copy the real Torah.  The Rabbi's took the words of the Torah and explained things on how to live righteously and to be a light unto other nations while the Imam's have taken the words of the fake Torah, the Koran, and perverted Mohammed's words to be even more evil and perverted (as seen by my example above).  Judaism is to create light on to the world and Islam is the religion of darkness and evil.  It is painfully obvious how opposite Islam is to Judaism and painfully obvious  of how opposite real Muslims are from real Jews.  It only takes half a brain on who is right and who is wrong.  Rabbi Kahane taught there is only black and only white and that whatever was in between allowed for the existence of darkness. JTF is the ultimate light;  All the rest are doomed for darkness.

Now for my questions:

1. Can you please give us a response to each of the common answers to Gilad Schalit's release after my response to these happy Jews that 1000 murderers were released for him:

"This is how the Israelis have always done things."

"Do you see how Jews value life compared to their Arab Muslims enemies? Arabs need 1000 of their own to be freed while Jews care just for one Jewish life."

"There is a policy that no Israeli soldier should be left behind in war. That's why the Israeli government goes out of their way to release just one soldier even if he is dead."

"Well, what else could the Israelis do? If they execute Arab prisoners, it will look bad to the world."  

2. What do think Gilad Schalit's future will be in Israeli policy making and politics?  Will he turn leftist or Kahanist?

3. Give us another story about a mission Rabbi Kahane gave you when you were in the JDL?

4. There is a parasha about Moses hitting a rock that he was supposed to speak to.  As a result of hitting it, he was punished to never be allowed to step foot into Eretz Yisrael.  In modern times, can you name anyone who also hit the rock, so to speak, and as a result was punished by Hashem?

5. And a Dvar Torah of this week's parasha.

Toda

Dr. Dan

« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:17:16 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 09:39:34 PM »
שלום חיים

would you call it racist to rule out a vote for herman cain and instead vote for mitt rino because the former is black?

here a response i had to a leftist on zootube:

"keep bleedin' your heart out, maybe that will make this phony palestinian people a reality."

you can imagine what his original comment was
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:31:22 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 10:05:37 PM »
Reserved

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 10:39:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I wanted to ask you about Dr. Dan's question to you last week about Hagar being willing to sacrifice her son just like modern day Muslim terrorists sacrifice their children.  I'm confused.  How did she sacrifice her son?  Can you please elaborate?

Thanks

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 05:02:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim
Our great member Hotspot made an excellent suggestion with boycotting all muslim produce. Unfortunately for me in my current location finding a non-halal food outlet is incredibly difficult. Places either do Halal exclusively or just stock it and you can't be sure which one you've got. The non-muslims in the area just go along with it. Amazing how they passively support the growth of evil. As for me, I'd rather eat imported greasy american food than support the muslim takeaway takeover.

Then of course there are all these Islamic education centers dotted around the place which of course is an oxymoron. So this is what its like. A vision of the future if we become lax.
---------------

This halal thing is actually an important point. Its one of the earlier phases in their battle plan to control countries is to monopolise and subjugate the food industry. Way before they start fielding political candidates and stuff. Making it clear to restaraunt providers that they will LOSE huge swathes of customers if they go down that route would be a good way to nip the problem in the bud.
------------
Speaking of which some muzzie commented on a newspaper article for someone who was searching for non halal foods. He started off polite, like they always do. Then he said most non-muslims have no problem eating halal, just close minded people like you get over it. And he finished along the lines off, its funny how you're bothered about animal cruelty and  not about the people getting killed in Libya palestine, wherever.

Now of course I blasted him for that. I don't know if my comment ever saw the light of day, But I basically said that muslims are the biggest killers of muslims in those countries. They are cruel and barbaric to each other so its not surprising they're cruel to animals. And if someone is close minded then he is like the wise monkey who covered his eyes to see no evil. Or in this case eat no evil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Right enough about that.
The election situation. You know very clearly what you don't want. Not so clearly I observe what you do want. We can push againt B.O all we like but we can't have an empty chair in the whitehouse for four years. Actually that's not such a bad idea but it probably won't happen.
  We are all splitting our energies and nothing can move forward. Perry's 3rd rate performance means hes now being crucified in the press, If you'll excuse the expression.
  I think we should re-poll. We must make a strong decision and move forward as one unit. I've heard the name Herman Cain mentioned a couple of times. Is he our best shot now?

I do feel sorry for you though. I mean you are just stuck with this rotten garbage on all sides. >:(

Do not worry about the wicked
do not envy those who do wrong
quick as the grass they wither
fading like the green in the field.

regards BS
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:37:12 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1 Was the late Steve Jobs ever a righteous Arab?

2. Do you think dragons represent evil?  

3. Do you think Afghanistan was once apart India and should India reclaim what is now Afghanistan?

PS: Please wish my friend, Derek Stanley who turned 25 yesterday.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 11:11:08 AM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I hope you are having an enjoyable Sukkot. Let's get to the questions.

1) I have written a few posts about my opinion of the Shalit prisoner 'exchange' deal. Would you kindly tell us all what your opinion on this topic is?

2) Robert Downey Jr. recently made statements to the press that we all need to forgive Mel Gibson. I do not share that opinion and I am interested in what your opinion on whether Jews should grant Mel forgiveness.

3) Have you ever seen the movie Ushpizin? Could you tell us all what the Ushpizen of Sukkot are, and your impression of the movie {if you have seen it}?

Chag Sameach, and may the blessings come quickly...

Thank you,
Michael
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:28:45 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 09:40:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
I want to get your opinion on something I experienced this Yom Kippur.
I was spending the Chag with friends and circumstances forced me to attend Masorti services at a conserved so-called synagogue. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the "congregation" - women wearing Kipot and Talitot, and even a female Rabbi (singing towards a microphone, as the sanctum was extremely large and full). Please comment?

Personally, I am so used to the wonderful piyutim and manginot of the Moroccan synagogue that the "ay yai yai" style singing in conservative batei-knesset seems so foreign to me. Any opinion?

Have you ever had the experience of going to a conserved or deformed Schul and what should one do if this is the only choice (geographically)? For me, even though there were women sitting around me and a female rabbi was leading the Tefilah, I still got to pray and hear the Shofar. Would I have been better off staying at home?

Please tell us about the "Cinema Rex" fire in which agents of the Iranian govt locked and torched a movie theater with 400 of their own civilians inside. Is there a better example of muslim brutality?

Last, please share your thoughts on the so-called "artist", Tom Sachs. I seem to recall him collaborating with the Jewish Nazi Museum for an exhibit years ago. Do you remember this?

Todah Chaim, ve chag sameach!
Gimatria

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:42:05 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 01:09:45 PM »
Chaim,
what is wrong with this line of reasoning, from Torah perspective, what are the Halachic arguments of Religious Zionists?
"The founding of the State of "Israel" is in direct contradiction to the teachings of the Torah which forbids the establishment of a Jewish state and commands Jews to remain in exile until released from that exile by G-d Himself, without any human intervention, at which time all nations of the world will live together in peace.

We are likewise forbidden to rebel against any nation. We are to remain peaceful and loyal citizens, in every country in which we reside. Therefore to oppress the Palestinian people, harm them, steal their land, expel them, etc. is totally forbidden according to our Holy Torah.

The Rabbinical authorities universally have stood in vehement opposition to the ideology of Zionism and have opposed the state of "Israel" from its creation until the present day.  Palestinians have the basic human right to return to their land in historic Palestine and to establish their own independent state in the entire Holy Land, which was forcefully taken from them by the Zionists."

This is from NK, but I don't think other Hassidim differs from the accursed traitors of NK all that much on this issue. They also, universally, do not accept a State of Israel as the state promised by G-d and do not consider founding of the existing state as a call for return. I know HaRav Kahane was an utmost authority on this subject - what support in Torah did he use for the existing state?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 02:07:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Do you believe the Obama Administration is telling the truth in regards to the alleged plot by Iran to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the U.S.? It seems perfect timing for this to emerge just as Attorney General Eric Holder was subpoenaed by Congress to testify regarding Operation Fast and Furious, which was an ATF operation that resulted in the U.S. government giving weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels. Now all of a sudden a Iranian-American, whose a used car salesman, tries to meet with members of the Mexican mob who happen to be undercover DEA agents, and he plots with them to kill the Saudi Ambassador on U.S. soil.

While I know we want to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, it seems all too convenient for the Obama administration for this to happen right as his approval ratings continue to plummet.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:24:09 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 04:36:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

At work I am frequently around mostly non-Jewish people.  Knowing that I am Jewish they frequently ask me questions.  Unfortunately, I am a product of a Deformed Jewish background and my expertise is lacking.  Therefore please help me and answer these basic questions that I have been asked.

Why do Jews rock back and forth when they pray?
What is the meaning of the fringes some Jews wear?
What is that little thing on the doorpost in Jewish homes?
What is the meaning of the little wooden house in the backyard?

Thank you and may G-d bless you and JTF.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think anybody in their right mind would vote for Romney in the primaries if they knew that being president was the smallest of his ambitions, he really wants to be a deity of his own planet? I can't think of any more arrogant religion than Mormonism.

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. There was an interview with a warped beast named Tom Sachs who said that Auschwitz and the death camps were examples of modern German engineering. I guess the engineering in his head is out of business when it comes to thinking straight.

2. Speaking about that wretched flith named RoninAquila, I once burst into laughter when I saw this "When they GREW, ONWED, and SOLD the Opium that poisoned Our Culture in the 19th Century, hiding behind the British Army so they can take the fall when the world realized poisoning cultures with drugs is evil and deserving of hatred in the 20th century. So yeah, I'd say the blood of Four HUNDRED million Chinese is on the hands of the Jews."

3. There is currently a memorial in Israel dedicated to the Egyptian Army and Sadat. And still there are Avnery type traitors calling Israel fascist. What would they like? For Israel to put a memorial for Himmler and the SS?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:07:50 PM by danny100 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 11:04:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

My questions this week are regarding Mitt Romney.

1)   What,  if anything , do you find favorable with Mitt Romney as a Presidential Candidate ( possible future President )?

2)   What is the best case realistic scenario regarding a President Romney as it pertains to his policy with Israel?

3)   What is the worst case realistic scenario regarding a President Romney as it pertains to his policy with Israel?

4)   What is the MOST realistic scenario regarding a President Romney as it pertains to his policy with Israel?

Thanks as always,  eb22. 

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 03:59:46 AM »
Dear Chaim

As long as Barrack Hussein Osama is president, do you think the unemployment rate will fall below 9%

Thanks and God Bless you, Israel and the Jewish People.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 11:48:15 AM »
Shalom Reb Chaim,

With you permission,

What is your opinion on Margaret Tacher. I know she is against socialism yet she is anti Israel? I think that is odd.

2. Why is conversion for marriage frowned upon in orthodox Judaism? I was learning abut the 613 mitzvot and found out that if one has a Jewish slave they can convert very easily.

3.I also heard from a Rabbi Asher Meza that a righteous gentile will not get as big of an olam haba as a righteous  Jew and there is no guarantee for a resurrection  and moshaich comes it will also be to late to convert. He states Jews do not have a special soul and our blood is no different than a gentile and therefor they need to convert . He further states that Jews put emphasis on the importance of Jewish blood is really just blood worship and needs to stop.

I am very confused about these issues did Rav Kahane talk about such a topic? 
Thank you so much.
Chai

Thank you.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 04:10:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions.

What is the purpose of Kibbutz? I heard non Jews coming to Israel to stay for a short time to work in a Kabbuist. By my understanding I thought Jews living outside of Israel work in Kibbutzim when their making Aliyah.

Look at what the ISRAELI Religions have done over time. Killed so many "Witches" who were just scientists or people who THINK based on science and FACTS and that can bring down the Church of LIES!
Jews Always try to Control Information and History PROVES IT!

Israel is not misunderstood by me-- they can fool the westerners maybe & ignorant people who don't know trhe truth.. Israel is Satan's child, they are not protecting theirselves-- they are a terror state of Zionists! AND THEY MUST BE DESTROYED! Israel can , must , & will be destroyed once again.. Israel has never stood very long throughouot the history of time because it doesn't deserve to. Israel has always been known as a deceirful wicked evil nation which needed destroying.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane