Author Topic: hank williams: obama=hitler  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: hank williams: obama=hitler
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 04:03:37 PM »
Until Obama rounds millions of people up shoves them into camps and exterminates them, he's not as bad as Hitler. I don't like Obama, but he's not Hitler.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 04:16:45 PM »
Until Obama rounds millions of people up shoves them into camps and exterminates them, he's not as bad as Hitler. I don't like Obama, but he's not Hitler.

I agree... Google "* is hitler" and find out how often this term is applied to people who are nowhere near as bad as hissler was...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »

I dissagree.  There are many Mooslims out there that are just as evil as Hitler, and idolize everything he did, but they don't have the wherewithal to accomplish the twisted goals..... yet.

Take Ahmadinijad.  He is certainly just as demented and evil as Hitler.... and would nuke every Jew and every American in the blink of an eye if he could do it... and get away with it.   Michael Savage always refers to him as the midget Hitler, or the Iranian Hitler, and I think its very appropriate.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »
Isn't it like on here the term "nazi" is used too freely.
I think you people have to take a deeper look at obama and how he is slowly doing what hilter did in the beginning, lets see obama put regulations on banks, the mortgage industry, the stock market and how we can invest, your health care and health insurance, doesn't that sound like the start to something bigger?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 07:00:07 PM »
I dissagree.  There are many Mooslims out there that are just as evil as Hitler, and idolize everything he did, but they don't have the wherewithal to accomplish the twisted goals..... yet.

Take Ahmadinijad.  He is certainly just as demented and evil as Hitler.... and would nuke every Jew and every American in the blink of an eye if he could do it... and get away with it.   Michael Savage always refers to him as the midget Hitler, or the Iranian Hitler, and I think its very appropriate.

Well he's another matter entirely. I think it is ok to refer to him that way. He's the one who said he literally wanted to wipe Israel off the map after all.

Isn't it like on here the term "nazi" is used too freely.
I think you people have to take a deeper look at obama and how he is slowly doing what hilter did in the beginning, lets see obama put regulations on banks, the mortgage industry, the stock market and how we can invest, your health care and health insurance, doesn't that sound like the start to something bigger?

Yes but it isn't just Obama's agenda. This is part of the big NWO scheme which yes, has nazi-like goals.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 07:05:27 PM »
People get compared to Sh*tler all the time and nobody forces them to apologize unless the person being compared to Sh*tler is an actual Nazi.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 07:21:00 PM »
People get compared to Sh*tler all the time and nobody forces them to apologize unless the person being compared to Sh*tler is an actual Nazi.

There's this guy at my store who took over the overnight shift one night when I was on vacation. When I came back everyone referred to him as Hitler. He's really a nice guy but I guess he was being kind of a hard-donkey that night. Now when I hear 'Hitler' at the store I know it refers to him.  :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 07:29:41 PM »
That's not really a justifiable insult in that case. That cheapens the term when we are using it on a real Nazi.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 07:34:04 PM »
The situation is not ripe yet for the shvartza President  to be Hissler like however I can see his potential... Hissler came into  full power when the economy of Germany was in far worse shape than what we are dealing with here in America as we speak... Let things get far worse here and let a slight bit of civil unrest rear up then see if the filthy animal doesn't show his full potential.... G-d forbid he regains office in 2012 all bets are off on what the nightmare scenario could develop into.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 07:57:02 PM »
The situation is not ripe yet for the shvartza President  to be Hissler like however I can see his potential... Hissler came into  full power when the economy of Germany was in far worse shape than what we are dealing with here in America as we speak... Let things get far worse here and let a slight bit of civil unrest rear up then see if the filthy animal doesn't show his full potential.... G-d forbid he regains office in 2012 all bets are off on what the nightmare scenario could develop into.

Yes you have a good point there. I think he's definitely evil enough to have that potential. It might be though that he's just setting the stage for someone else who would actually carry out the more evil acts. If Obama wrecks the economy, then he may not be the best candidate to actually lead that kind of thing. Someone else would have to come along with great charisma who couldn't be personally blamed for the mess we're in, to come along and offer the solutions.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
Yes you have a good point there. I think he's definitely evil enough to have that potential. It might be though that he's just setting the stage for someone else who would actually carry out the more evil acts. If Obama wrecks the economy, then he may not be the best candidate to actually lead that kind of thing. Someone else would have to come along with great charisma who couldn't be personally blamed for the mess we're in, to come along and offer the solutions.
After watching the financial news the past few days it seems that things are quickly becoming more unstable... Things could get so bad in the next few months that demonstrations such as the ones springing up throughout the country in the past few weeks might get so out of hand that it forces the administration to react... If they do things could get strange real quick... I could see this president causing some sort of major crisis that could extend his time in office... What's worse is he is not above insiting class and social warfare.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 10:04:06 PM »
The German economy is quite good today though and its citizenry is no less Nazi.