Author Topic: Hot black woman  (Read 3213 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Hot black woman
« on: October 04, 2011, 01:06:38 PM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Hot black woman
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 01:31:05 PM »
Firstly, how do you know thats a woman?

I see he/she is outfitted with an I-phone and an I-disk.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 03:59:47 PM »
One of the things that distinguishes humans from animals is the human tendency to decorate, to adorn. In that sense the lip plate and accompanying face paint and jewelry are proof positive that this person has the artistic spark that marks humans. However it is a rather primitive means of artistic expression, one that would involve some level of pain (the stretching of the lip and the initial hole made). I'm glad that modern society has other ways of expressing this than the mutilation of the body although some more primtive types still think that piercings and tattoos are the way to go. I wonder if her tribe practices scarification? I can't tell with the face paint.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 06:22:52 PM »
One of the things that distinguishes humans from animals is the human tendency to decorate, to adorn. In that sense the lip plate and accompanying face paint and jewelry are proof positive that this person has the artistic spark that marks humans. However it is a rather primitive means of artistic expression, one that would involve some level of pain (the stretching of the lip and the initial hole made). I'm glad that modern society has other ways of expressing this than the mutilation of the body although some more primtive types still think that piercings and tattoos are the way to go. I wonder if her tribe practices scarification? I can't tell with the face paint.

Interesting argument.  But Ive seen similar level of art from chimpanzees.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 07:04:36 PM »
In those cases the chimps might like the look of the pretty colors on the paper and they do have intelligence that could be equivalent to that of a young human child. However I don't think chimps have ever made jewelry or done body modification, which is a very large step up in terms of art.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 07:08:49 PM »
I wonder who she is going to attack with her AK47; the same whitey that gave her her iPhone?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 07:16:48 PM »
Where did you find this picture of Michelle Obongo in her early teens?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 07:18:28 PM »
Where did you find this picture of Michelle Obongo in her early teens?

Apparently lip plates were on sale at Target. Someone seriously ought to photoshop the lip plate to have the Target logo  :::D

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 09:11:31 PM »
I wonder who she is going to attack with her AK47; the same whitey that gave her her iPhone?
Good one! Both come from 2 "White-Man countries". One that is helping Iran, and the other that's being overrun with Affrimative action, growing illegal immigration, and a Kenyan President.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 11:27:10 PM »
What is that hanging out of that person's mouth?  What's with that stuff around her neck? 

If that's a woman, I feel bad for what she must have been put through to get that "look." 

As for Michelle Obama as a teenager, I have the real picture on my blog, and on my YouTube video spoofing her.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 12:31:53 AM »
What is that hanging out of that person's mouth?  What's with that stuff around her neck? 
If that's a woman, I feel bad for what she must have been put through to get that "look." 
As for Michelle Obama as a teenager, I have the real picture on my blog, and on my YouTube video spoofing her.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 03:02:07 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 06:39:19 AM »
Do you think the photo goes a bit overboard
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 07:54:19 AM »
My cat has more empathy and brains than most of those people. Thankfully he hasn't tried to stick a lip plate in his lip though. How do you say MMMMHMMM, GIBMUH or IDINTDONUFFIN with a lip plate in your lip? Must be why black people in America don't use them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 09:53:04 AM »
What is that hanging out of that person's mouth?   

It's a lip plate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_plate

What's with that stuff around her neck?

Looks like some shell jewelry.

Me too, it looks very painful!

According to the Wikipedia link:
"In Africa, a lower lip plate is usually combined with the excision of the two lower front teeth, sometimes all four. "

That was a good video. You ought to do some more with that same voice impression!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 10:56:44 AM »
the title is very misleading there is no such thing as hot black women

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »
That pictures is the first result in google image search for "lip plate". I suspect that the "woman" is actually a male tribesman because he/she are carrying a weapon. I don't think I have ever saw a tribal african woman carrying any weapon.

Source site seems to be this one (warning lots of body mutilation pictures on this page):
http://www.ezakwantu.com/Gallery%20Lip%20Plugs%20Lip%20Plate.htm

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »
I remember a documentary special I watched back in the day. I'm pretty sure it was only the women who had the lip plates. It was apparently considered attractive to have the lip plate and a sign of maturity. What it is is bloody ghastly and evil.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2011, 12:06:36 PM »
I remember a documentary special I watched back in the day. I'm pretty sure it was only the women who had the lip plates. It was apparently considered attractive to have the lip plate and a sign of maturity. What it is is bloody ghastly and evil.
It used to be common feature in other societies too not just Africans that women were expected to undergo debilitating mutilation in order to make them more dependable and less likely to rebel.

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »

Its hard to tell the difference.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »
I hate to be the one saying this, but I think this entire thread makes us look very bad.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 06:17:47 PM »
Thats a member of the former South Sudanese rebel militia. They are anti-Islamist and Anti-Arab......but as they are blacks lets just hate them anyways and be their enemy.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 06:50:23 PM »
I hate to be the one saying this, but I think this entire thread makes us look very bad.
I have to agree with you.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »
Thats a member of the former South Sudanese rebel militia. They are anti-Islamist and Anti-Arab......but as they are blacks lets just hate them anyways and be their enemy.

This sentiment is very much not in sync with JTF's position.  I hope you are being sarcastic

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »
They can mutilate themselves if they want, I could care less. It's disgusting and vile. If you can't accept that opinion then [censored] the hell off.