Author Topic: Steve Jobs hits the bucket  (Read 9385 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Steve Jobs hits the bucket
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 04:19:08 PM »
The extreme secrecy and subterfuge of himself and Apple in dealing with his illness. Also, why does one need a liver transplant for pancreatic cancer?
Liver failure is a common complication for the type of cancer he had, I don't know if it's the result of the chemotherapy or from the cancer itself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »
Liver failure is a common complication for the type of cancer he had, I don't know if it's the result of the chemotherapy or from the cancer itself.

My father had Pancreatic cancer, he died last year... He too had liver failure, not from any chemo though... My father had to have dialysis in his final years...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
Pancreatic cancer has one of the worst long term prognosis.  Secondly the liver is  right adjacent to  to it so the pancreatic cancer can spread was easily to it.

revealing his prognosis would have hurt morale in his company.  He  didn't  die of AIDS. To say t without evidence makes you look stupid and ineffective. Keep dumb   comments like that to yourself.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2011, 05:32:58 PM »
Pancreatic cancer has one of the worst long term prognosis.  Secondly the liver is  right adjacent to  to it so the pancreatic cancer can spread was easily to it.

revealing his prognosis would have hurt morale in his company.  He  didn't  die of AIDS. To say t without evidence makes you look stupid and ineffective. Keep dumb   comments like that to yourself.
It's comments like this that are ignorant. Fact: AIDS/HIV predisposes you to many kinds of weird cancers caused by obscure viruses that anyone with a normal immune system could fight off, such as Kaposi's sarcoma, which can attack the pancreas. Fact: Apple was unusually secretive about Jobs' condition up until the very end, hurting stock prices in the process. Fact: Under Jobs, Apple became one of the most vociferously and militantly pro-homosexual corporations of all time.

No, I don't know if Jobs had AIDS but the rumors have been circulating all over the world for the better part of a decade. Surely you'd agree that there's some smoke. While nobody knows if this is for real, if it is fake it is one of the best-done fakes ever made.

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2011, 06:33:14 PM »
The extreme secrecy and subterfuge of himself and Apple in dealing with his illness. Also, why does one need a liver transplant for pancreatic cancer?

I have disagreed with the secrecy surrounding his illness but this is ridiculous.  If you think homosexuality is a serious personal defect I would think you would hesitate to accuse people of it with no proof beyond what seems to be wishful thinking.  I honestly suggest you look into your own heart and mind and ask yourself why you are obsessed with this subject.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2011, 06:36:02 PM »
Saudi Prince Awaleed Bin Talal, the one who justified 9/11 and said to Mayor Giuliani that America should rethink her Israel policy, owns approximately a 5% share of Apple, which is a publicly traded company.  Then again, this same guy owns a chunk of Fox News as well.  With publicly traded companies, I don't know how much control Jobs would have had over people who buy stock in the company.  So I'm not going to rejoice over his death.  

Lisa publicly traded means that any member of the public can buy the stock.  And while I despise Prince Awaleed he has been an excellent stock picker and I can see why someone whose life does not revolve around "is it good for the Jews" would be happy to see him buy their stock.  I don't know if Steve Jobs ever commented on Prince Awaleed or if he ever met him and talked to him which would not be uncommon for a major stockholder.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2011, 07:04:42 PM »
I don't know if he is homosexual. But under his leadership, his company sure is pro-sodomy.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2011, 07:12:32 PM »
I don't know if he is homosexual. But under his leadership, his company sure is pro-sodomy.

So is Microsoft.  Does that make Bill Gates gay?  I honestly suggest that you ask yourself why you are obsessed with this subject. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »
Here's some background on Jobs.  Doesn't sound like he was a homosexual at all.  He even became a Buddhist. 
So no sense calling him an Arab Nazi. 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/8-things-didn-t-know-life-steve-jobs-172130955.html

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2011, 07:36:35 PM »

Just like Jimmy Durante in it's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2011, 07:55:26 PM »
It's comments like this that are ignorant. Fact: AIDS/HIV predisposes you to many kinds of weird cancers caused by obscure viruses that anyone with a normal immune system could fight off, such as Kaposi's sarcoma, which can attack the pancreas. Fact: Apple was unusually secretive about Jobs' condition up until the very end, hurting stock prices in the process. Fact: Under Jobs, Apple became one of the most vociferously and militantly pro-homosexual corporations of all time.

Dr. Dan has extensive training in the medical field. I certainly don't believe his comment was "ignorant".

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2011, 08:09:41 PM »

If Steve Jobs was homosexual he would have most likely come out of the closet like the new Apple CEO Tim Cook, because nowadays in the Western World homosexuality is not looked down upon.

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011, 08:10:42 PM »

Just like Jimmy Durante in it's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World! 
Well if I had to croak and leave all that money behind I guess I would want to kick something before I went also :::D  That clip was one of the best parts of that old movie ;D I honestly don't care what Jobs died from he and his company built things that millions of people pay big money to have... Although I never really cared for Apple products myself millions of people cant be wrong... Like him or not the man made a great deal of money his presence alone was worth millions... Not many people over the years can have that claim to fame.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »
If his father was from Syria it does not mean that he was an Arab. When I was going to one Orthodox Church here in Florida majority of attenders were from Syria. However, they origin is not Arab although they speak that language. Arab conquered that area and forced their language upon peoples who have been living there for thousands of years.

I feel sorry for Jobs because his last name literally tells us what he was doing for many Americans. 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2011, 09:24:44 PM »
Here's some background on Jobs.  Doesn't sound like he was a homosexual at all.  He even became a Buddhist. 
So no sense calling him an Arab Nazi. 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/8-things-didn-t-know-life-steve-jobs-172130955.html

I did not call him an Arab Nazi nor did I say he is homosexual. But there is some evidence he had AIDS, and his company was pro-homosexual.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2011, 09:30:38 PM »
That's true 911 Avenger... Apple is a Multi National Corp., so by definition its Pro Homosexual,Pro Arab and Anti Israel!
However, Steve Jobs on a personal note might not be all those things suggested, the operative word here is Might

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2011, 09:53:52 PM »
That's true 911 Avenger... Apple is a Multi National Corp., so by definition its Pro Homosexual,Pro Arab and Anti Israel!
However, Steve Jobs on a personal note might not be all those things suggested, the operative word here is Might

That is not true, according to my experience. I have worked for several multinational companies and non were pro-homosexual, pro-arab, or anti-Israel....

There are no openly homosexual people at my company... I had Yes on 8 {Anti gay marriage} posters on the wall in my cube when we voted on it a couple years ago... I am openly pro-Israel and I have never heard any complaint from any of my co-workers...

So I dont agree with your premise.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2011, 11:55:47 PM »
He wasnt pro-Israel! He pops his clogs he died early at 56 from his FAGGOTRY! :o

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2011, 12:19:17 AM »
He wasnt pro-Israel! He pops his clogs he died early at 56 from his FAGGOTRY! :o

Huh? Where do you find that he was anti-Israel? And he died of Pancreatic Cancer...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2011, 12:29:46 AM »
Sounds like a bunch of Westboro Baptist wackos to me..

I hope they protest my funeral...

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2011, 12:47:13 AM »
The opium of the masses! :::D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2011, 01:02:57 AM »
In what way is apple anti israel?  What have they done?

In what way was steve jobs anti israel?  What has he done?

If you cannot answer these questions, then spewing insults is a meaningless and pointless act of hatred.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2011, 11:22:46 AM »
In what way is apple anti israel?  What have they done?

In what way was steve jobs anti israel?  What has he done?

If you cannot answer these questions, then spewing insults is a meaningless and pointless act of hatred.

Oh now, why bother looking to some people to provide you with facts here? Just call everyone who does not adhere 100% to your ideology a Nazi and be done with it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2011, 11:35:56 AM »
Sounds like a bunch of Westboro Baptist wackos to me..

I hope they protest my funeral...

Hopefully Phelps will be dead by then himself.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2011, 11:53:51 AM »
Wow, Ironically, as soon as I woke up from surgery, the first thing the nurse said was, How are you feeling?  Oh, by the way, Steve Jobs just died.

By the way, This is totally trivializing the term Nazi.

Yes, he may be left of center,  Yes, he may be much less moral than many of us, but he is NOT a nazi.

Also, I have no reason to celebrate his death.