Author Topic: Steve Jobs hits the bucket  (Read 9372 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Steve Jobs hits the bucket
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2011, 04:50:55 PM »
But I'm sorry that about the part where I thought you called him a Nazi.
Thank you.

Nor did I call him a homosexual.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »
Thank you.

Nor did I call him a homosexual.

you almost went there.. But who knows.  You are right a lot of times even if it sounds outrageous.  Perhaps, something might come out about Steve Jobs that nobody ever knew, but people like you suspected.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »
you almost went there.. But who knows.  You are right a lot of times even if it sounds outrageous.  Perhaps, something might come out about Steve Jobs that nobody ever knew, but people like you suspected.
If he had AIDS, he could have gotten it through many ways. He could have acquired it homosexually, or through drug use, or a bad blood transfusion from when they did not screen blood for it, or some other kind of medical contamination, or heterosexual immorality. I did not say he is a homosexual. If I implied that that might be possible, it is because his company was extraordinarily pro-sodomy "rights" under his watch. (If I am not mistaken, his appointed successor is a homosexual.)

I know nothing about him being a Nazi or a Muslim (and I claimed neither), but in general heads of MNCs are hardly pro-Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2011, 08:49:56 PM »
Why the confusion? Am I the only one who has noticed an excessive use of the term Nazi to the point of the term itself being marginalized?

My confusion was, what did your comment have to do with me, or with what I said?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »
lol @ the cartoon Good one :) I can see Moses carrying around two Ipads after that  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=242106089181111&set=a.231858843539169.58352.231833770208343&type=1&ref=nf

Another reason Facebook is evil...

No, iPads do not last as long as Commandments Carved in Stone, by the Finger of G-d... Sure the liberals would love to be able to easily modify the commandments as they feel the desire to...

Also that whole image of "Heaven" is not a Jewish one... One thing... G-d is not an old man with a white beard...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2011, 04:14:45 PM »
It's supposed produce a short-lived LOL not deep thought and reflection. I think the modern image of "God" as an old man is based off of carvings of Zeus, not really God.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »
It's supposed produce a short-lived LOL not deep thought and reflection

I know.... Im just a 'fuddy duddy'... Although I love Mel Brooks Moses bit in the History of the World I still get a little offended when I see it... You know the one where Moses brings down '15 commandments' and drops one tablet leaving only ten...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2011, 04:16:04 PM »
 ;D

I remember that movie too lol
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:58:55 PM by Rubystars »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2011, 05:04:18 PM »
I know.... Im just a 'fuddy duddy'... Although I love Mel Brooks Moses bit in the History of the World I still get a little offended when I see it... You know the one where Moses brings down '15 commandments' and drops one tablet leaving only ten...

That movie was quite funny and only Mel Brooks could pull off a skit like that and have it be as funny as it turned out... It's best not to take humor like that too seriously :::D :::D

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:35:12 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2011, 05:52:03 PM »
Because what said was completely different than saying, "i bet that queer Nazi had AIDS like yasser Arafat.". Which comment will the public consider normal? Yours or mine?

Agreed times 10