Author Topic: Israeli Jewish woman who lived with quranimal became qurananimal set on fire  (Read 2217 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
by mate                   http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4132370,00.html  

Man indicted for murder after burning partner to death

Nashed Taher Basul accused of imprisoning, assaulting and finally burning to death mother of his son who converted to Islam for him, after she threatened to leave him

Ahiya Raved
Published:    10.06.11, 18:24 / Israel News

An indictment for murder was filed on Thursday with the Nazareth District Court. Nashed Taher Basul, 57, from the town of Rayne, is accused of burning his partner, the mother of his son, to death because she wanted to leave him.

In 1993 Basul met Natalya Narmian Budishan, a Jewish woman from Uzbekistan who later converted to Islam for him and changed her name to Narmian. In 2001 the couple had a son together yet they never married and Basul continued to live with his wife in Rayne.

Budishan lived in an apartment in Nazareth Illit paid for by the defendant. According to the indictment, she was in fact a prisoner in her own home. The indictment revealed that Basul installed bars on the apartment's windows and would not allow Natalya to leave it during the day. She did not have a key for the apartment.

Prosecutor Gil Dvir from the Northern District Prosecutor's Office claimed that tensions in the relationship were evident several months before the murder over Budishan's wish to leave Basul and work outside the home.

"Narmian changed her usual traditional clothes for modern clothes. The defendant demanded that she not speak to strange men and in one case even called her a liar and slapped her," the indictment stated.

In September, the defendant invited Narmian to go out with him to a hotel in Afula for a drink. The indictment states that this is when the defendant decided to kill Narmian. On their way home from their night out Basul set the Mazda van they were driving on fire while Budishan was seated in the front seat.

Later, Basul waited for a long period of time before calling rescue services that were left with no choice but to declare Budishan dead at the scene. In addition to the murder charge, Basul is also accused of false imprisonment and aggravated assault.

The prosecution also motioned to remand Basul until the end of legal proceedings against him.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:38:43 PM by Lisa »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I do think that it's an incredibly sad story what happened to her. She saw the face of true Islam. I wonder why she thought it was ok in the first place to be with him?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
She was stupid and evil. Why would it bother me? Not one bit! And she is not Israeli Jewish woman - she voluntarily stopped being one a long time ago.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
She was stupid and evil. Why would it bother me? Not one bit! And she is not Israeli Jewish woman - she voluntarily stopped being one a long time ago.

She is still a jew. A self hating jew. But still a jew. It seems like she now knows her mistake and should not say lashon hara about a jewish neshama. Besides she could have said tishuvah with her last breath.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I do think that it's an incredibly sad story what happened to her. She saw the face of true Islam. I wonder why she thought it was ok in the first place to be with him?
My sympathy is very limited. This is a woman who knowingly chose to declare war on her people and I see no evidence that she repented.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
She is still a jew. A self hating jew. But still a jew. It seems like she now knows her mistake and should not say lashon hara about a jewish neshama. Besides she could have said tishuvah with her last breath.
How is she a Jew? By changing her name to Arabic, but converting to islam, by living with amalekites? He children are not Jewish. Tishuvah with her last breath? Perhaps. Perhaps Goering or Eichman too, regretted becoming nazis with their last breath.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is a disgusting story. And this woman was a disgusting person.

Conversion to Islam makes everybody in my eyes the lowest of the low.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Couldn't have put it any better.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Sad but she was a Quisling! >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Everybody in your eyes are low because one person converts? That is amazing...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Unfortunately there are many israeli jewish girls who get taken in by the charms of arab "casanovas" and because of liberal values they hold or were taught they become blinded to the danger and follow what they think is "love."   Many of these women are subsequently imprisoned or forced to push out babies who are taken from them and made into muslims, and the arabs go into all of thiis with the intedntion of tricking the Jewish girl by seducing her and then beating her and imprisoning her as a muslim baby machine & cutting off outside contact after they agree to commit to marry or living with them.  It starts out consensual but goes to force very quickly and the woman is trapped.  There's an organization in Israel dedicated solely to rescuing women from this type of situation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Unfortunately there are many israeli jewish girls who get taken in by the charms of arab "casanovas" and because of liberal values they hold or were taught they become blinded to the danger and follow what they think is "love."   Many of these women are subsequently imprisoned or forced to push out babies who are taken from them and made into muslims, and the arabs go into all of thiis with the intedntion of tricking the Jewish girl by seducing her and then beating her and imprisoning her as a muslim baby machine & cutting off outside contact after they agree to commit to marry or living with them.  It starts out consensual but goes to force very quickly and the woman is trapped.  There's an organization in Israel dedicated solely to rescuing women from this type of situation.

Indeed, they recently have been advertising on IsraelNationalNews.com...

http://www.learnandlive.org.il/jewish_girls_e.php

Jewish teenage girls from dysfunctional homes are seduced and lured into Arab villages regularly beaten and raped, often locked up with no way to escape. Muhammed calls himself Moshe, and what started out
as a search for love become a nightmare.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

You are smart enough to understand this sentence even if the grammar is not perfect. Instead of mocking someone who is not a native English speaker you can correct it politely.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
He children are not Jewish.
Actually they are.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Such Jewish woman should be forcefully liberated from the clutches of Islam and their tormentors be severely punished by law.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I think ulli means women who convert to Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Indeed, they recently have been advertising on IsraelNationalNews.com...

http://www.learnandlive.org.il/jewish_girls_e.php

Jewish teenage girls from dysfunctional homes are seduced and lured into Arab villages regularly beaten and raped, often locked up with no way to escape. Muhammed calls himself Moshe, and what started out
as a search for love become a nightmare.

There's something to be said for honor killingThese girls should be forced to tell any Israeli boy they might marry in the future their history with muzzies

Shot at 2010-01-03