Author Topic: What is wrong with this woman?  (Read 1146 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What is wrong with this woman?
« on: October 06, 2011, 12:58:20 AM »
There is definitely something wrong with this picture:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: What is wrong with this woman?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »
I give up. What's the answer?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheDeanOfMean

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 10:13:12 PM »
She has a form of power?
“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 06:27:17 AM »
There is definitely something wrong with this picture:

The woman presides over a rough show... The world has once again allowed Germany to have far more to say then it should have about regional politics... Angela Merkel is not actually the problem the mentality of the German people for the most part is...Germany's unification was a nice idea but just as most people predicted in 15 or 20 years it was going to lead to the same old militant problems... Well we are at that point now... In my opinion I believe Mercel is a lesser evil than could actually reside in that post... Anyway it seems the landscape in Germany is changing and Merkel is forced to take on a social democrat as a coalition partner... Time will tell how that works out. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 07:07:25 AM »
The woman presides over a rough show... The world has once again allowed Germany to have far more to say then it should have about regional politics... Angela Merkel is not actually the problem the mentality of the German people for the most part is...Germany's unification was a nice idea but just as most people predicted in 15 or 20 years it was going to lead to the same old militant problems... Well we are at that point now... In my opinion I believe Mercel is a lesser evil than could actually reside in that post... Anyway it seems the landscape in Germany is changing and Merkel is forced to take on a social democrat as a coalition partner... Time will tell how that works out. 

I think this is not Angela Merkel. Who is this?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 07:56:15 AM »
I think this is not Angela Merkel. Who is this?
I was under the impression it is however I might well be wrong.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »
I was under the impression it is however I might well be wrong.
She is Dorit Beinisch, the president of the supreme court of Israel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »
For example, at the end of the 1980s, she headed the struggle in the Supreme Court that led to the banning of the far right-wing Kach party from the Knesset.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 06:09:48 PM »
Maybe she's got worms and they infected her brain? (I watched too many episodes of 'Monsters Inside Me').

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 12:53:54 AM »
She is Dorit Beinisch, the president of the supreme court of Israel.

Yes it is... Every decision this woman makes is against the Jewish people and an affront to Jewish sensibilities... There is something definitely wrong with her... I just can't put a label on it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14