Poll

Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?

Herman Cain
15 (68.2%)
Mitt Romney
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?  (Read 8411 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2011, 01:02:56 AM »
Romney is milquetoast.  Boring, bla, bland, blending in with the background, he will never come close to beating obama.

Contrast the 2 styles:  obama writes up a jobs bill on a napkin at happy hour then goes in front of the american public in live primetime televised address giving a few highlights about it then putting the onus directly onto the congress and basically telling them "pass this or else!" Like if they don't it will make americans lives worse so stop getting in the way of progress, then goes on a countrywide tour doing rallies with the public and telling them his bill will help them and those darn congressman better stop arguing and just pass it already.

Mitt romney writes a book of over 100 pages with a 60-point job plan.  Yes 60.
Who the hell is gonna read that?   Who is he appealing to?

If its romney say hello to Hussein Stalin 2012.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2011, 01:09:23 AM »
Don't be fooled by Cain he is saying what the conservatives want to hear, deep down remember he's black and his blackness will come out G_d forbid he gets elected president.

Wtf?

You said if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck... etc.

Well cain looks like a conservative, acts like a conservative, talks like a conservative,... and by golly he just might be a conservative.

Do you really think there is any candidate who does not "say what the conservatives want to hear"?

If he doesn't say what his voting base wants, how can any politician expect to get elected?!

Some people are so obsessed with skin color they cannot see the obvious, this guy not only stands for all the values that make america great, but he is CHARISMATIC and can beat obama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2011, 01:11:16 AM »
Herman Cain should definitely be the choice of JTF. He isn't perfect but he is a lot better than Mitt Romney. Romney is a big-government republicrat. I don't think he's a bad guy but how can he run against Obama and criticize his policies when he did the exact same things? Anyone but that moron moron Ricardo Perry.

As for the right of return, I don't care about whether Hermain Cain knows about it or not. He's not running for president of Israel, he is running for president of America. Israel should run its country the way it wants without oversight from America. It isn't up to America to order Israel how to deal with the muslims.

I agree with you, very well said.

I think I argued with you before about perry, but his lackluster performance caused me to sour on him and he does appear to be bush-like rather than conservative.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2011, 01:14:17 AM »
Even though I voted for Cain though it looks like he is another Affirmative Action pick.  He worked for the Fed and I didn't like what he said that if you don't have a job it's your own fault.  Yeah like everyone should be able to find jobs under this administration. 

When did he say that?  He said if you fail its your fault.  Big difference.  And this was in the context of the occupy wallstreet marxist nuts.  He said a person is not at fault for succeeding, at fault for failing.  The occupation crowd seems to think successes should be punished and that's "fair"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 03:17:07 AM »
The arabs have no right to return anywhere except to arabia, the problem is too many politicians not only know what this concept is but they believe in it and pay it lipservice.  Herman cain says to the fakestinians "right of... what?  What's that?"   Lol, like him even more now.

Well it's true the Fakestinians don't have any rights.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 03:40:23 AM »
definitely Cain (at least on principle). He may not know much about foreign policy, but his heart is in the right place. his slogan is "whoever has a problem with Israel has a problem with america" and he doesn't want Israel to give any land. we can at least be sure he will not pressure Israel. he ran a business pretty successfully, and with america's premier issue being the economy, its something he has a lot of skill at.

electability is a totally different story. How right wing he is will make the media rip into him in and of itself. He has zero political experience and doesn't know much about issues other than the economy, the media will rip him apart. I do think that Cain is electable, but there is a risk to it. obama did his 1st term so horribly that it might help Cain.

I think Cain is the best option (between the two).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 04:52:53 AM »
T H J why don't you take CJD's challenge and find a real "black conservative" that has been elected to office who really did a good job?
Actually I had not even narrowed the playing field to just conservatives... I was just trying to think of any black politicians in general who held office and actually did a good job... I still have not come up with a name and it seems no one else has either...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2011, 05:14:44 AM »
Actually I had not even narrowed the playing field to just conservatives... I was just trying to think of any black politicians in general who held office and actually did a good job... I still have not come up with a name and it seems no one else has either...

This will be an interesting challenge for our JTF "anti racists".  ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2011, 06:47:01 AM »
It won't surprise me if newt's numbers improve and become a serious contender.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 07:14:24 AM »
In the end, it doesn't matter if he's your typical Negro moron. Intelligence is not what charms Americans.

He's a great speaker, just like Ronald "trees cause pollution" Reagan.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2011, 07:24:47 AM »
P.S: I don't support anybody

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2011, 07:34:27 AM »
In the end, it doesn't matter if he's your typical Negro moron. Intelligence is not what charms Americans.

I don't think Cain is all that great a speaker he is just saying things that in most cases that seldom are heard coming out of a black persons mouth... For some reason this impresses many conservatives and moderates in both parties... To the left a black guy like this is repulsive...If Cain were white his speaking abilities would actually be considered substandard... For the DNC Cain is a G-d send.... The left will lay back and pray Cain gains the Republican nomination. Afterwards they will expose every liberal leaning Cain ever had to the point where it would almost be a toss up between him or our sitting president.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2011, 08:46:17 AM »
definitely Cain (at least on principle). He may not know much about foreign policy, but his heart is in the right place. his slogan is "whoever has a problem with Israel has a problem with america" and he doesn't want Israel to give any land. we can at least be sure he will not pressure Israel. he ran a business pretty successfully, and with america's premier issue being the economy, its something he has a lot of skill at.

electability is a totally different story. How right wing he is will make the media rip into him in and of itself. He has zero political experience and doesn't know much about issues other than the economy, the media will rip him apart. I do think that Cain is electable, but there is a risk to it. obama did his 1st term so horribly that it might help Cain.

I think Cain is the best option (between the two).

His biggest strength imo is his business experience and the fact that he knows how to help the economy strengthen in a meaningful way - creating this strength and the resulting confidence businesses will have will create jobs, and measures to help small businesses will drive the economy.  He knows what harms the economy and that is what obama is doing.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2011, 10:07:20 AM »
Cain2012 knows at least something, others know nothing but speak and pretend to know everything. That is what politics is all about.

If a transformer can win, then a real transformer Cain can really win. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2011, 10:31:31 AM »
Cain2012 knows at least something, others know nothing but speak and pretend to know everything. That is what politics is all about.

Which Transformer are you talking about, Optimus Prime ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2011, 12:23:57 PM »
I don't think Cain is all that great a speaker he is just saying things that in most cases that seldom are heard coming out of a black persons mouth... For some reason this impresses many conservatives and moderates in both parties... To the left a black guy like this is repulsive...If Cain were white his speaking abilities would actually be considered substandard... For the DNC Cain is a G-d send.... The left will lay back and pray Cain gains the Republican nomination. Afterwards they will expose every liberal leaning Cain ever had to the point where it would almost be a toss up between him or our sitting president.

Cjd, I have news for you, he is saying things that rarely come out of a black person's mouth or a white person's mouth.  Maybe you are not paying close enough attention.  this guy will have policies that help the economy rather than hurt it.  That's rare.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2011, 01:00:04 PM »

Which Transformer are you talking about, Optimus Prime ?

Oh No! That was really Ob. In the last election he promised to bring Transformation.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »
Oh No! That was really Ob. In the last election he promised to bring Transformation.
Obama is more of a decepticon then a transformer.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2011, 01:44:58 PM »
Obama is more of a decepticon then a transformer.

Correct. That is what it all meant to be.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »
Some people are so obsessed with skin color they cannot see the obvious, this guy not only stands for all the values that make america great, but he is CHARISMATIC and can beat obama.
Hit the nail on the head.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »
I don't like Mormonism but at least he's not a JW. Having a JW as president would cause more deaths because JWs don't believe in blood tranfusions and having one of them as president would popularize it. I don't know if their cult would even allow them to run for president though. I'd have to look that up again. Between the two cults (Mormonism and JW), Mormonism I think is the lesser evil. I don't want people referring to him as a "Christian" though as Romney follows a separate religion (Mormonism) which is about as close to Christianity in its beliefs as is Islam.
JWs believe that their followers are supposed to completely withdraw from all civic life, even voting. If you have anything to do with the workings of the unregenerate world, you are unregenerate yourself.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »
This will be an interesting challenge for our JTF "anti racists".  ;D
I can't stand the troll t_h_j but he did answer you and cjd with Allen West... no comment?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »
Wtf?

You said if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck... etc.

Well cain looks like a conservative, acts like a conservative, talks like a conservative,... and by golly he just might be a conservative.

Do you really think there is any candidate who does not "say what the conservatives want to hear"?

If he doesn't say what his voting base wants, how can any politician expect to get elected?!

I see he got you fooled, which is exactly what he is depending on, he says exactly what people like you want to hear so you're all hot on him getting elected.  NO black man will ever be as conservative as Cain pretends to be, he's a fake.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:15:22 PM by jbeige »

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »

Please do not compare the fake Cain to Reagan.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »
This is for all you people that are so hot on saying Cain has business experience.
Romney entered the management consulting business, which led to a position at Bain & Company, where he eventually served as CEO and brought the company out of crisis. He was also co-founder and head of the spin-off company Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm that became highly profitable and one of the largest such firms in the nation. The wealth Romney accumulated there would help fund his future political campaigns