Poll

Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?

Herman Cain
15 (68.2%)
Mitt Romney
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?  (Read 8395 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »
I see he got you fooled, which is exactly what he is depending on, he says exactly what people like you want to hear so you're all hot on him getting elected.  NO black man will every and can ever be as conservative as Cain pretends to be, he's a fake.

why that's not racist at all.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
Herman Cain's 999 plan would kill the working and middle class. Imposing a sales tax (on everything including food and clothing) on top of an income tax is not a plan the GOP can sell to the American people.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2011, 06:07:17 PM »
I see he got you fooled, which is exactly what he is depending on, he says exactly what people like you want to hear so you're all hot on him getting elected.  NO black man will every and can ever be as conservative as Cain pretends to be, he's a fake.

First of all you have no credibility on any issue because you claim the land of Israel does not belong to the Jews even though God said so countless times in the Bible you profess to believe in.  Second of all there is no reason why a black or other non-white person would be incapable of being a conservative.  And unless you have some evidence to prove that, you are just screeching and squirming irrationally here.   Irrational and illogical claims do not win an argument.  In fact they offer nothing of value.      So I suggest you show me evidence that Cain is fake or that any other politician should be taken at their word, but he shouldn't.  Saying "his skin is black" doesn't cut it, clown.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2011, 06:09:12 PM »
This is for all you people that are so hot on saying Cain has business experience.
Romney entered the management consulting business, which led to a position at Bain & Company, where he eventually served as CEO and brought the company out of crisis. He was also co-founder and head of the spin-off company Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm that became highly profitable and one of the largest such firms in the nation. The wealth Romney accumulated there would help fund his future political campaigns

No one here denied romney's business experience.   One can't help but be impressed by it and also be impressed by cain's business experience where he was also a ceo.  So what was your point?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 06:11:05 PM »
Herman Cain's 999 plan would kill the working and middle class. Imposing a sales tax (on everything including food and clothing) on top of an income tax is not a plan the GOP can sell to the American people.

It reduces income tax, however.  And there is already sales tax, at least in ny I know there is one.  At one point it was 7.25 % not sure what it is today.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2011, 06:19:53 PM »
Please do not compare the fake Cain to Reagan.
You mean the Reagan who fought for and got the nation's first amnesty for illegal aliens, who sold out white South Africa, who along with his friend Fag Buchanus sent the American hero Jonathan Pollard to federal death row, and began the mass outsourcing exodus of jobs to Communist China?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2011, 06:20:36 PM »
despite rick perrys "collapse" hes still beating Cain and even romney in some polls. I predict rick perry will still win the race. Once people get behind that voting booth......

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »
despite rick perrys "collapse" hes still beating Cain and even romney in some polls. I predict rick perry will still win the race. Once people get behind that voting booth......
Evidence please?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2011, 06:35:29 PM »
Evidence please?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

As shown perry on 0.4 behind cain on the polling average and if you scroll down is still winning some polls.

I feel Perry will only get better in the debates(couldnt do much worse) and think he will bounce back.

A)POlls do not mean everything, look at george bush for that

b)its still very early days, as you can see from the real politics graph that Perry has platoed and i think i will go back up. hes already attacking mormonism..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2011, 06:38:50 PM »
JWs believe that their followers are supposed to completely withdraw from all civic life, even voting. If you have anything to do with the workings of the unregenerate world, you are unregenerate yourself.

I think they forget that a sin of omission is still a sin.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2011, 06:41:22 PM »
I think they forget that a sin of omission is still a sin.
There are a lot of things crazy about JW theology from a Christian standpoint. They say that they are strict monotheists because they deny the Trinity, but since they believe Jesus is actually a second, lesser god to Hashem, they are actually polytheists like Mormons.

JW theology is based in the ancient Roman heretical branch of Christianity known as Arianism.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2011, 07:24:51 PM »
So the anti-Cain opposition is because he's black he can't really be a conservative. You guys are idiots.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2011, 07:29:04 PM »
Cjd, I have news for you, he is saying things that rarely come out of a black person's mouth or a white person's mouth.  Maybe you are not paying close enough attention.  this guy will have policies that help the economy rather than hurt it.  That's rare.
Actually I am paying very close attention to what he is saying now and more so to what his record has been in the past... It seems since he has decided to get into presidential politics he has had a moderate shift to the right with some of his policies... I listen to what he has to say now and has said in the past better then many folks here on the forum do  for two main reasons... I have not been brainwashed by a liberal education system due to the fact of that sort of indoctrination was an aberration during the time I went to school and I have absolutely no white guilt whatsoever... The fact that he is a black man really doesn't do much for me but if he has something to bring to the table all well and fine... The way I see it is he is in the running... He has the same warts as all the others have however unlike Romney he has been getting a pass on some of his past positions... Cain has had limited political experience... He himself said he is a product of affirmative action... His position on issues like that and immigration reform paint a picture of someone who is at heart just a bit more liberal than they are letting on... Let put my cards on the table in closing... I have no real desire to vote for another black man as president of the United States now or anytime soon... This is not to say I would not if they really showed me that they were better then any of the other choices I could have... Cain still has a great deal of work to do as far as I am concerned making his case.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2011, 07:29:51 PM »
It reduces income tax, however.  And there is already sales tax, at least in ny I know there is one.  At one point it was 7.25 % not sure what it is today.

That is a State and City sales tax, which in NY excludes food. Cain's proposal would tax ALL SALES including food!!! Do you want a Federal sales tax on top of a federal income tax? Do you want an IRS tax audit for cash register or garage sale in America?

Cain's plan lowers federal income taxes for some, BUT Raises it for those who pay less than 9%. Cain's plan will hit the poor and middle class the hardest.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »
So the anti-Cain opposition is because he's black he can't really be a conservative. You guys are idiots.
Some of us might be idiots however we are not crazy... :::D  If this mudduck wants to be president and expects idiots like me to vote for him he better put on a darn good presentation...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »
That is a State and City sales tax, which in NY excludes food. Cain's proposal would tax ALL SALES including food!!! Do you want a Federal sales tax on top of a federal income tax? Do you want an IRS tax audit for cash register or garage sale in America?

Cain's plan lowers federal income taxes for some, BUT Raises it for those who pay less than 9%. Cain's plan will hit the poor and middle class the hardest.
The system we have now really does need to change... The main problem is when people don't pay even a small amount of tax and in some cases tend to get back more then they put in they get champaign tastes with beer pocket budgets.... Everyone needs to pay something on this Cain is correct.... His  9 9 9 program might not be the answer but its something to work with.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2011, 08:08:50 PM »
There are a lot of things crazy about JW theology from a Christian standpoint. They say that they are strict monotheists because they deny the Trinity, but since they believe Jesus is actually a second, lesser G-d to Hashem, they are actually polytheists like Mormons.

JW theology is based in the ancient Roman heretical branch of Christianity known as Arianism.

Creepy! Thanks for the info!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2011, 11:10:53 PM »
After what these animals did to the Jewish people after the civil rights movement you are dam right we idiots are anti-Cain because he's black, there are very few that can be trusted when it comes to everyone's future.  I will say it again there is no black person as conservative as Cain pretends to be and eventually his blackness will come out and we idiots don't want to see it come out if he gets the nomination or G-d forbid when he's president.  We don't want to trade one duck for another one.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2011, 11:24:24 PM »
After what these animals did to the Jewish people after the civil rights movement you are dam right we idiots are anti-Cain because he's black, there are very few that can be trusted when it comes to everyone's future.  I will say it again there is no black person as conservative as Cain pretends to be and eventually his blackness will come out and we idiots don't want to see it come out if he gets the nomination or G-d forbid when he's president.  We don't want to trade one duck for another one.

does this mean you would support richard nixon (ysv) over allen west?

of course nixon would be better, hes white, wes' be jus' anutha niggah eatin' his frah'd chick'n paid fo' bah dem cracka tax payr's,

theres legitimate areas where you can criticize cain: his lack of knowledge on the issues and lack of experience, his seeming unelectablity, and his involvement in the federal reserve.

his skin color, however, means nothing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2011, 11:46:03 PM »
I think we are getting off topic here.  I don't think the skin color is relevant one way or another, especially since the opponent is black.

No matter who wins the primary, the general election is gonna be very close, all the polls point to this.  The GOP is not gonna win by a landslide.

Because of this, I really want the safe candidate in this situation.  Yes, I do prefer Cain's views over Romneys (only slightly). But Cain has proven himself to be ill-informed and more likely to gaffe, and there is too much to risk to gamble on this guy.

Once the undecided/independent voters start to see him gaffe, they may cringe and vote for Hussein. 

I honestly think both candidates are very bad contenders, but I still think Romney has a better shot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2011, 12:52:03 AM »
I will say it again there is no black person as conservative as Cain pretends to be

Oh?  Did God personally tell you this?

You are making some really stupid ontological claims here. 

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2011, 07:13:14 PM »
First of all you have no credibility on any issue because you claim the land of Israel does not belong to the Jews even though G-d said so countless times in the Bible you profess to believe in.  Second of all there is no reason why a black or other non-white person would be incapable of being a conservative.  And unless you have some evidence to prove that, you are just screeching and squirming irrationally here.   Irrational and illogical claims do not win an argument.  In fact they offer nothing of value.      So I suggest you show me evidence that Cain is fake or that any other politician should be taken at their word, but he shouldn't.  Saying "his skin is black" doesn't cut it, clown.
If I have no credibility why are you even answering me?
I said the Jews are the keepers of the land, you want to put the word "own" in it, sorry but I don't believe anyone "owns" the holy land.  There are Christian ties to the holy land also.  I use the word "the Keepers" of the holy land, if it's owned who holds the deed to the property?, Was G_d the mortgage holder?
The problem is your liberalness is showing.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2011, 07:14:43 PM »
Oh?  Did G-d personally tell you this?

You are making some really stupid ontological claims here. 
I see you want to be fooled again, I bet you voted for obama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2011, 07:17:40 PM »
I see you want to be fooled again, I bet you voted for obama.
:o

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »
does this mean you would support richard nixon (ysv) over allen west?

of course nixon would be better, hes white, wes' be jus' anutha niggah eatin' his frah'd chick'n paid fo' bah dem cracka tax payr's,

theres legitimate areas where you can criticize cain: his lack of knowledge on the issues and lack of experience, his seeming unelectablity, and his involvement in the federal reserve.

his skin color, however, means nothing.
So what you are saying is America and Israel have a better chance with a black man in the white house especially when you know most black people hate the Jews.