Author Topic: Is there any New Candidate That Might Be Better than Perry, Romney, or Cain?  (Read 858 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
All the current front runners for the Republican Party Primaries have some big drawbacks.
Is there any candidate who is both ideologically better and electable in an election campaign against B. Hussein Obama than Perry, Romney, or Cain?
Also those pushing for a so-called moderate, should realize, that this might force tea-party voters to split the vote by running as a separate party.
Also, if a moderate is elected, my guess he will probably continue with some variation of the "land for peace" strategy to be imposed on Israel despite all his promises before the election.
Never forget that ultimately it was during the George Bush years that Jews were expelled from Gaza and parts of Samaria.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know why Those three are being pushed ahead of Bachman? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Watch out for newt.  He may pull off a mccain.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Guiliani had talked of getting in the race.  He might be electable and competent.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know why Those three are being pushed ahead of Bachman? 

I like bachmann too.  Unfortunately it seems people think she's nuts and the media plays that up.  She also seems a bit like a one trick pony she's against obamacare ok but what else does she have to offer? 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I like bachmann too.  Unfortunately it seems people think she's nuts and the media plays that up.  She also seems a bit like a one trick pony she's against obamacare ok but what else does she have to offer? 

Once Perry got in it took all the oxygen out of her candidacy.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

True.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

Though something is now taking the oxygen from Perry.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You can get on the Herman Cain bus or get run over by it. (Or would you rather see Barack Hitler Osama get reelected?)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
You can get on the Herman Cain bus or get run over by it. (Or would you rather see Barack Hitler Osama get reelected?)

Thats a Bus that will run outa fuel soon.  He's the flavor of the month.  The media will tear him to pieces in the upcoming weeks, just like with Bachman, and independent voters will shun him because of this.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
All the current front runners for the Republican Party Primaries have some big drawbacks.
Is there any candidate who is both ideologically better and electable in an election campaign against B. Hussein Obama than Perry, Romney, or Cain?
Also those pushing for a so-called moderate, should realize, that this might force tea-party voters to split the vote by running as a separate party.
Also, if a moderate is elected, my guess he will probably continue with some variation of the "land for peace" strategy to be imposed on Israel despite all his promises before the election.
Never forget that ultimately it was during the George Bush years that Jews were expelled from Gaza and parts of Samaria.

Yah I'm looking thru the phone book. Just give me a minute.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774