Author Topic: 3 new videos: on cursing Hitler; on a Jew in Libya; on Shabak's failing tactics  (Read 904 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

These are our three latest new Hebrew videos. Please help us promote them by "liking", favoriting and commenting. Thank you.

1. "Rabbi" Lior Engelman of Yeshivat Mechon Meir says we should not curse anyone, not even the late Egyptian Hitler, Gamal Abdel Nasser, who promised to commit genocide against Israeli Jewry. This sick mentality is what led to the holocaust and threatens to bring us a second one, G-d forbid.

2. For years, there was not a single Jew in Libya. The thousands of Jews who lived there fled for their lives. After the overthrow of Khadafi, a Jew returned and wanted to rebuild the synagogue. Within days, he had to flee for his life. There is no coexistence with Arab Muslim Nazis, not in Libya, not anywhere.

3. The "Jewish division" of Shabak (the Israeli KGB) announced that two young Jews have been arrested and are suspected of involvement with Tag Mechir, the Jewish underground movement. This is probably just another arrest of Jews who have broken no laws. The Shabak has falsely charged rightwing Jews with hundreds of "crimes" over the the years.  The vast majority of those charged were fully acquitted even by Israel's notoriously leftwing courts.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
The war against these Judenrat Quislings & Muzzie mamzers must be to the death! >:(

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Its beautifull to see the shabak constantly fail time and time again. I love how a true torah scholor is exposing lies from boulshavic funded yeshiva head "rabbis". My uncle by marriage is a libyan jew who recently died, told us stories how the muslim nazi's treated the jews like slaves throughout the barbaric society.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Done!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
I just liked, favorited, and commented on all three.  Thank you, Chaim and God bless!