Author Topic: Libyan rebels hate Jews video with link  (Read 469 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Libyan rebels hate Jews video with link
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 10:00:28 AM »
This guy is a real idiot. He fights to bring "freedom" to muslims and they repay his actions by spitting in his face. Did he really think the Libyan nazi muslims would love him and accept him as a Jew? All over the muslim world where these rebellions are happening you see minorities being slaughtered. In Libya its the black Africans who came to work in Libya and obviously supported Ghaddafi because he gave them a life. The Libyan muslims are jealous and hateful of the black Africans and are murdering them. In Egypt the muslims are finally taking out their bloodlust on the Copts with the military gov't basically allowing it to happen and taking part in the murders. These dictators like Ghaddafi and Mubarak were evil as well but they didn't persecute minorities the way their populace want to. They were a lot more pragmatic. I'd wager the Copts in Egypt are more educated and harder working and the black Africans in Libya do work the lazy Libyan muslims won't do.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
What a moron! A lemming, if I ever saw one! A Jew from an arab country who has not  the slightest idea of what arabs are! He should compensate Italian government for the cost of flying him over back to Italy with the assistance of Italian military.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:00:51 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 01:52:46 PM »
What a moron! A lemming, if I ever saw one! A Jew from an arab country who have not  the slightest idea of what arabs are! He should compensate Italian government for the cost of flying him over back to Italy with the assistance of Italian military.
True a real fool
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03