Author Topic: "Deal" is struck to free Schalit  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Deal" is struck to free Schalit
« on: October 11, 2011, 03:06:49 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-hamas-announce-deal-captured-soldier-180846296.html

1000 muslim nazi terrorists will be exchanged for Schalit...

sick sick sick
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: "Deal" is struck to free Schalit
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »
That's the Israeli people for you.

Schalit could have been freed five years ago if Olmert had promised to kill 100 Arab prisoners for each day he is held. However, most leftist, brainwashed Israelis would rather offer up their children on a silver platter to Sheikh Nasrallah than do that.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 03:19:07 PM »
They can shoot them in the next war.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »
>>The exchange would include Amina Mona, a young woman who lured a lovestruck Israeli teenage boy to a Palestinian city over the Internet, only to have him killed by waiting militants, according to Mohammed al-Barem, a leader of the Popular Resistance Committees, <<

This makes me sick.  That bi--h should have been killed on the spot when she was discovered. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 03:32:36 PM »
This is a bad deal... I bet the dirty arabs will take this as a sign that Israel is weak. It must be hard for his parents to hear, but I dont think that 1000 blood-thirsty terrorists should be released for only one man. Maybe 1000 dead arab terrorists for one live Jew...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Israel releasing hundreds of muslim nazis for Gilad Shalit
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 04:28:49 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/11/us-israel-palestinians-shalit-idUSTRE79A58R20111011

Full Focus
A policeman directs traffic in a flooded area in Ayutthaya province October 10, 2011. Thai rescue workers scrambled on Monday to prevent a humanitarian disaster as the worst flooding in half a century swamped large sections of the country, shut factories and stranded thousands of people. REUTERS/Sukree Sukplang
Editor's choice

A selection of our best photos from the past 48 hours.  Full Article
Follow Reuters

Facebook
    Twitter
    RSS
    YouTube

Read

Hank Williams Jr. lashes out at media in new song
    10 Oct 2011
    Ukraine jails Tymoshenko for 7 years, irks EU, Russia | Video
    3:20pm EDT
    World intrigued by "Occupy Wall Street" movement
    11:36am EDT
    U.S. reveals Volcker rule's murky ban on Wall St. bets | Video
    3:49pm EDT
    How Wall Street is responding, or not, to protests
    1:14pm EDT

Discussed

Secret panel can put Americans on ”kill list’
    California governor signs controversial ”Dream Act”
    California bans use of tanning beds by minors

Watched

Rihanna's
    Rihanna's "inappropriate" outfit halts music video Tue, Sep 27 2011
    Japanese airline, ANA, apologises for plane flip
    Japanese airline, ANA, apologises for plane flip Fri, Sep 30 2011
    Taylor's diamonds glisten ahead of auction
    Taylor's diamonds glisten ahead of auction Mon, Oct 10 2011

Israel, Hamas agree prisoner swap to free Shalit

inShare5
    Share this
    Email
    Print

Related News

Iran U.N. mission denies "baseless" charges of plot
    4:05pm EDT

Analysis & Opinion

Pakistan and Afghanistan, spoiling for a full-blown fight ?
    Israeli secularist forces state to change Jewish religious classification

Related Topics

World »
    Israel »

Captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit is seen in this file still image from video released October 2, 2009 by Israeli television.REUTERS-Handout
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (L) arrives at a special cabinet meeting at his office in Jerusalem October 11, 2011, in this picture released by the Israeli Government Press Office (GPO). REUTERS-Avi Ohayon-GPO-Handout

JERUSALEM | Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:17pm EDT

(Reuters) - Israel and Gaza's Hamas Islamist rulers have agreed to swap hundreds of Palestinian prisoners for the lone Israeli captive soldier Gilad Shalit, resolving one of the most emotive and intractable issues between them.
--------------------

What will stop the hamas muslim nazis from kidnapping another soldier? Israel is even perhaps going to release terrorist mastermind Marwan Barghouti... Israel is so sick and evil to do this. They should simply have killed many Gazan muslims until Shalit was released.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 04:45:43 PM »
This is a bad deal... I bet the dirty arabs will take this as a sign that Israel is weak. It must be hard for his parents to hear, but I dont think that 1000 blood-thirsty terrorists should be released for only one man. Maybe 1000 dead arab terrorists for one live Jew...

If nothing else it is a huge incentive for them to kidnap Jews.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 12:49:26 AM »
The patients have taken over the Mental Hospital! >:(

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 01:23:10 AM »

Schalit could have been freed five years ago if Olmert had promised to kill 100 Arab prisoners for each day he is held. However, most leftist, brainwashed Israelis would rather offer up their children on a silver platter to Sheikh Nasrallah than do that.
Yes, of course!  But what if they had said, "You Israelis can do that... but if you do, we'll torture and kill Shalit tonight and return him in a box?"

My answer would be: "Obviously, you can do that.  But, if you do, there won't be anyone alive in Gaza."

Of course, my fantasy is ridiculous because Jews don't do such things and they know it.  Maybe it's time that we should.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 01:53:49 AM »
>>The exchange would include Amina Mona, a young woman who lured a lovestruck Israeli teenage boy to a Palestinian city over the Internet, only to have him killed by waiting militants, according to Mohammed al-Barem, a leader of the Popular Resistance Committees, <<

This makes me sick.  That bi--h should have been killed on the spot when she was discovered. 
This makes me sick, too.  Yes, you're right, she should have been killed -- not the least reason just to avoid this kind of swap.  But I'm also sick to my heart thinking about the boy's parents, siblings, relatives and friends, and what they must be going through now -- knowing that this girl murderer will have her freedom again.  It's pathetic. 

Of course, while I'm thrilled that Shalit will now be freed, I still can't help thinking "at what cost?"  However, if the Israeli's were going to do this kind of swap, then why did they wait so long? 

And I don't like second-guessing the Israeli's, believe me.  They were in a tough spot, I know.  I do believe, though, that Kahane would have gotten him back in an hour.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 02:28:07 AM »
So much for 'the benefit of the doubt'...

Now the terrorist leaders are patting themselves on the back for a kidnapping mission which succeeded in accomplishing their goal.

There is no such thing as a good palestinian... What am I saying?!? There is no such thing as a 'palestinian'...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148713#.TpUzyZ137WA

Senior Hamas Leader: Shalit Deal Proves Kidnapping Works

Senior Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya says the Shalit-for-terrorists deal proves kidnapping works, and he promises more abductions.
Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

Senior Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya says the Shalit-for-terrorists deal proves kidnapping works, and he promises more abductions. The Israeli Cabinet late Tuesday night approved freeing kidnapped soldier Gilad Shalit for 1,027 terrorists and security prisoners.

Al-Hayya, a Gaza legislator and a senior academic and political figure, told the Chinese news agency Xinhua, “Our prisoners can only be released through this way. The release of prisoners will lead to a bigger victory and will break forever the siege that had been imposed on the Gaza Strip for five years.”

Last week, he urged Palestinian Authority terrorists to kidnap more Israeli soldiers to gain the release of all prisoners, including terrorists, in Israeli jails.

"The one and only solution is more resistance against the Israeli oppression, and more abduction of Israeli soldiers and settlers," he told the Al Quds satellite television network.

Meanwhile, de facto Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh is preparing a mass celebrating to welcome home terrorists to be freed by Israel in exchange for Shalit, whose psychological and physical conditions are not known.

"It is the historic moment of great victory," Haniyeh told a spontaneous victory rally in Gaza Tuesday night.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 04:19:05 AM »
This so called exchange is a very bad idea. Lot's of Jews will be die because of this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 07:02:19 AM »
Agreed suppose the taliban or Al Qaida had a u.s. prisoner and  said if you release some of worst terrorists you have in Gitmo and Federal prisons we will release the U.S. Prisoner.Do you think any U.S. President would survive a reelection.And better yet do you think a U.S. Family of the soldier would carry on publicly like the Shalits.Rabbi Ronsky the former Chief Rabbi of the IDF said it's forbidden this insane exchange 

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4134448,00.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 07:21:07 AM »
Agreed suppose the taliban or Al Qaida had a u.s. prisoner and  said if you release some of worst terrorists you have in Gitmo and Federal prisons we will release the U.S. Prisoner.Do you think any U.S. President would survive a reelection.And better yet do you think a U.S. Family of the soldier would carry on publicly like the Shalits.Rabbi Ronsky the former Chief Rabbi of the IDF said it's forbidden this insane exchange 

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4134448,00.html

I think no US president will survive election, after doing something like this. What they do here is encouraging the Muslims to murder and kidnap. And they will do it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 07:46:32 AM »
I think no US president will survive election, after doing something like this. What they do here is encouraging the Muslims to murder and kidnap. And they will do it.
True there's no excuse for this exchange
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 07:53:57 AM »
For every Jew who is killed or kidnapped because of this an Israeli knesset member should jump off a building.

edit: I'm reading that Israel is releasing terorrist mastermind Marwan Barghouti as part of the deal!?!? What a curse Netanyahu is to Israel.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:12:26 AM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »
Some good things can result from this difficult situation, perhaps, Gilad Schalit would join Hayamin ?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »
The release of muslamic terrorists will lead to bigger wars. I do not know why at all they keep the muslamic terrorists in prisons.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 09:16:21 AM »
Such shame this will bring Israel when Marwan Barghouti and all the other terrorists are paraded through Gaza City cheering and chanting 'Death to all Jews'. It's like Samir Kuntar x 1000.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
This is insanity! Here go the Israelis again with their prisoner swaps...
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 09:43:02 AM »
Why don't they do the logical thing and execute some of them instead of exchanging them?  If we offered them 1,000 bodies for Gilad Shalit what would they say then?  How about we kill their leaders and work our way down to the peons.  This is war and during war time you defeat the enemy you do not coddle them.

>:(

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/11/good-news-gilad-shalit-to-be-released-after-five-years-in-exchange-for-1000-palestinian-prisoners/
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 12:37:17 PM »
Look on the bright side at least those 1,000 enemies won't be a burden on the Israeli state by being given FREE food, healthcare, and education while they stay in Israeli prisons.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
Much more money than the saved now will again be spend for recapturing those 1000 terrorists.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »
Look on the bright side at least those 1,000 enemies won't be a burden on the Israeli state by being given FREE food, healthcare, and education while they stay in Israeli prisons.

That is the only positive thing to come out of this. The terrorist scum live better than most settlers, and on the Israeli dime at that.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 01:26:01 PM »
Agreed! How many Jews will die because of the scum let out of prison. This is a great reason to have a death penalty in Israel.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »
Why is there no death penalty in Israel? Is it for religious reasons or simply insane leftist pro-muslim policy?