Author Topic: Warning ! GRAPHIC picture of Coptic persecution in egypt  (Read 1225 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Warning ! GRAPHIC picture of Coptic persecution in egypt
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »
In a war between muslamics and Coptics, I will have to be with the Coptics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 12:19:51 AM »
It's a travesty and a disgrace that the civilized world isn't totally wiping out extremist muslims wherever they may be.  It would be like if your house had termites and you saw the termites and you did nothing at all -- you just stay in your den and watch TV and you don't do a thing to rid your house of termites.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 12:29:01 AM »
Coptics are the oldest Christian sect in the world, we must support them!  Did they ever persecute the Jews? :'(

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:51 AM »
They must be brought to the UK in Operation Noah, Brits Special Forces & Transport planes will bring them to the UK , i will plan zee operation myself !

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 05:09:50 PM »
That's horrible. Well that's what happens when you live in a Muslim-majority country when you're not a Muslim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 05:26:38 PM »
Actually those so-called secular taqqaiya muslamics are turning in to the intolerant hardliners jihadi muslamics everywhere. No doubt muslamics are getting more and more exposed but the eurocommunist propaganda machinary is able to suppress the facts.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 01:41:51 AM »
Why NATO do not attack Egypt to save these people?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 02:31:09 PM »
The hell with the coptic christians. They were allways persecuting the jewish people and still have those same feelings within them to this same day. Yemach schmo. Let those animals kill eachother.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 03:45:06 PM »
Good luck for both sides

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »
The hell with the coptic christians. They were allways persecuting the jewish people and still have those same feelings within them to this same day. Yemach schmo. Let those animals kill eachother.
A lot of them are evil, true, but some are not.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 09:14:57 PM »
I'm surprised by some of the comments here.  Some of the Coptics are very good people, who have gone through more hell in their lifetime than many of us can imagine.  Yes, there are many who are Jew-haters, but many are not.  I have had plenty of coptics in my class I teach, and I have so much pitty for them.  TO see your family gunned down in front of you in a church is more than most of us can imagine.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 07:44:03 AM »
I will always stand with Christians against Muslims

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 08:25:41 AM »
I'm surprised by some of the comments here.  Some of the Coptics are very good people, who have gone through more hell in their lifetime than many of us can imagine.  Yes, there are many who are Jew-haters, but many are not.  I have had plenty of coptics in my class I teach, and I have so much pitty for them.  TO see your family gunned down in front of you in a church is more than most of us can imagine.

Some of the Copts are also anti-Semitic and have spoken in support of the muslims and against Israel. I would say there are likely many Copts who are anti-Semitic but also a lot who only toe the anti-Israel line for fear of their own lives. We see how the muslims have turned on them so violently after the fall of Mubarak. There will always be a decent number of arab Christians who support Israel even though many may still be anti-Semitic.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 08:56:18 AM »

It's so easy to love these cockroaches from far away... live under them and then talk

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 09:30:33 AM »
How can anyone have said they "lived under" Coptic rule? They've never had their own country or rule...  ???
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 09:49:06 AM »
How can anyone have said they "lived under" Coptic rule? They've never had their own country or rule...  ???

:::D Good point!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 10:03:41 AM »
Copts tortured the Jews so in turn got reduced from 90% to 10%.

Now Coptics are only 10% and muslamics want them to be only 0%, whereas I want them to be minimum 11%, so the war goes on. If Copts are massacred, then they will be running only to US & Europe like maronites, which in no way is going to reduce the problems.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 10:13:32 AM »

What? :laugh: the Arabs have dozens of countries.

Copts have been torturing the Jews of Egypt and Jerusalem (alongside Romans, Arab Muslims, Turks etc) during their entire existence. One good example are the cowardly Copts and Muslim subhumans who tried to lynch 2 of my friends in the Old City a few years ago

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 10:28:03 AM »
We're distinguishing between arab christians and muslims here.  :whew: