Poll

Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?

Herman Cain
15 (68.2%)
Mitt Romney
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?  (Read 8377 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Who would JTF support between Cain and Romney?
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2011, 07:41:36 PM »
After what these animals did to the Jewish people after the civil rights movement you are dam right we idiots are anti-Cain because he's black, there are very few that can be trusted when it comes to everyone's future.  I will say it again there is no black person as conservative as Cain pretends to be and eventually his blackness will come out and we idiots don't want to see it come out if he gets the nomination or G-d forbid when he's president.  We don't want to trade one duck for another one.
The word is damn, tuchiswipe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2011, 07:42:31 PM »
I see you want to be fooled again, I bet you voted for obama.
Go back to Pedofront.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2011, 08:00:16 PM »
Hating Herman Cain simply because his skin is black makes you a low-IQ pedofront retard.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »
Cain seems very likable and electable.  And perhaps he could take a nice chunk of the black block vote like he says.  I would support him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2011, 08:15:33 PM »
Cain seems very likable and electable.  And perhaps he could take a nice chunk of the black block vote like he says.  I would support him.

Blacks don't vote for black conservatives. The GOP thought they were going to be smart when they ran Keyes up against Obama to try to appeal to the black vote for a Senate seat.That was a total fail.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2011, 08:21:09 PM »
Blacks don't vote for black conservatives. The GOP thought they were going to be smart when they ran Keyes up against Obama to try to appeal to the black vote for a Senate seat.That was a total fail.
How does that make Alan Keyes a bad person?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2011, 08:26:55 PM »
I could give a [censored] if the majority of blacks vote for a turd sandwich. Cain looks like a decent guy and republicans should vote for him. The important part is democrats and republican establishment pigs are both lining up to promote Mitt Romney. That tells you Romney is a piece of [censored] and Cain is a good choice.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2011, 08:29:54 PM »
Quite true.... The vast majority of blacks don't vote for black conservatives... If Cain is going to get anywhere it will have to be with the Republican base and the usual crossover moderate Democrat vote... I am not so sure the crossover will abandon their black man for another... If two black men are in the running in 2012 sad to say more than likely our sitting president will get another 4 years.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »
I could give a drek if the majority of blacks vote for a turd sandwich. Cain looks like a decent guy and republicans should vote for him. The important part is democrats and republican establishment pigs are both lining up to promote Mitt Romney. That tells you Romney is a piece of drek and Cain is a good choice.
Republicans might vote for him and he could be the best choice in the world for them... It will be a far different picture in the general elections... The gloves come off with two black men facing off more over Cain will never survive the media onslaught... If the turd sandwich can win in the general election I will go with that... Decent does nothing for me I want someone that can close the deal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2011, 09:28:54 PM »
So what you are saying is America and Israel have a better chance with a black man in the white house especially when you know most black people hate the Jews.

yes, i am saying israel and america have a better chance with this particular black man in the white house.

the coon said it best
I could give a drek if the majority of blacks vote for a turd sandwich. Cain looks like a decent guy and republicans should vote for him. The important part is democrats and republican establishment pigs are both lining up to promote Mitt Romney. That tells you Romney is a piece of drek and Cain is a good choice.

9/11avenger also said it well
Go back to Pedofront.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »
Those chunks of vacillating voters in the middle, who decide all the elections and who earlier voted for Ob and got nothing in return as promised, have reasons to be disillusioned now. This is evident from ever falling graphs of various popularity ratings.

Clearly such disillusioned voters in the middle have to vote for an alternative for the same reasons for which they earlier voted for Ob. Now as they have to look for an alternative, Cain2012 is the best alternative that differentiates himself from the crowds of other candidates. His so-called lack of experience is actually a boon in disguise, as in its absence he can be expected to be driven by his moral urge of righteousness. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2011, 11:47:37 PM »
I see you want to be fooled again, I bet you voted for obama.

Bite your tongue, you animal.  I did NOT vote for obama and I would NEVER vote for obama.  What the hell would give you that idea?  Do you pay attention to anything I write on the forum?   Lol I made a JTF antiObama video in 2008 that got 10's of thousands of views.
But my opposition to obama has nothing to do with his skin color and everything to do with his beliefs, philosophies, associations, and Jew-hatred.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »
If I have no credibility why are you even answering me?
I said the Jews are the keepers of the land, you want to put the word "own" in it, sorry but I don't believe anyone "owns" the holy land.  There are Christian ties to the holy land also.  I use the word "the Keepers" of the holy land, if it's owned who holds the deed to the property?, Was G_d the mortgage holder?
The problem is your liberalness is showing.

LOL "keepers?"  Keepers means its temporary, and just who are we "keeping" it for in your view?  Oh that's right for Christians who will come and take it away because they have "ties" as you claim.  This is such a sick antisemitic joke its not even funny.   Did you ever try reading the Bible you claim to believe in? GOD DISAGREES WITH YOU.  God says over and over again he promises to GIVE the land of Israel to the children of abraham isaac and jacob.  Get a clue and stop coveting what belongs to the Jewish people.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »
That is true.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.