Author Topic: Sex, drugs and hiding from the law at Wall Street protests  (Read 824 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sex, drugs and hiding from the law at Wall Street protests
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:40:35 AM »
Sex, drugs and hiding from the law at Wall Street protests

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/it_nyc_lam_sterdam_bmE4vlV5aDUWhBRv9IbaiK#ixzz1aZgEGUdk

This is the true face of the OWS-Bolschewiks. It is really weird.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sex, drugs and hiding from the law at Wall Street protests
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:41:20 AM »
“I’ve been smoking and drinking in here for eight days now,” said Dave, booze on his breath and his eyes bloodshot as he lay sprawled on a tattered sheet of cardboard. “I need to get some methadone. Every day, I wake up, and I’m f--ked up.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/it_nyc_lam_sterdam_bmE4vlV5aDUWhBRv9IbaiK#ixzz1aZh1YLaj
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 09:44:24 AM »
“People say they are here for the cause, but the real reason is the free food,” quipped Cameron, 26, of Jersey City.
“On my third day, they had smoked salmon with cream cheese. You know how much smoked salmon is a pound? Sixteen dollars. I eat better here than I do with my parents!”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/it_nyc_lam_sterdam_bmE4vlV5aDUWhBRv9IbaiK#ixzz1aZhqI0dB

:o

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 10:04:47 AM »
The people in there are lowlife so naturally there would be sex and drugs involved. The first thing that I think of when I hear about the "occupiers" is the stench and poor sanitation that they have there. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 10:25:45 AM »
The people in there are lowlife so naturally there would be sex and drugs involved. The first thing that I think of when I hear about the "occupiers" is the stench and poor sanitation that they have there. 

True, it must be smelling there like in a lion cage.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
Worse then a lions cage ,cats are clean these are worse then animals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 10:33:15 AM »
Worse then a lions cage ,cats are clean these are worse then animals

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 10:34:13 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 10:45:54 AM »
Yeah they are human excrement of the worst kind. They leave nothing but filth and destruction in their wake. I'd compare them to locusts.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!