Author Topic: Salute to Honenu  (Read 392 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Salute to Honenu
« on: October 14, 2011, 12:44:28 AM »
I just learned about this organization called Honenu which does righteous work in defending the Jewish heros in Judea and Samaria.

Honenu provides legal help for Jews who have been arrested, tortured, and intimidated by the IDF for crimes they did not commit. The IDF has been employed as the instrument of punishment against the righteous Jewish heros who live in the remote cities of Israel.

I am listening to the Tamar Yonah show on Israel National News who is interviewing a spokesman for the organization.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/3443#.Tpe5u5137WA

Shifra Hoffman interviews Shalom Pollack, Coordinator of Honenu, an organization that provides legal and moral assistance to Jews who are falsely arrested by Israeli police and allegedy often used as scapegoats to appease the Arab enemies, especially in Judea and Samaria.

http://honenu.org/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Salute to Honenu
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 09:36:22 PM »
I'm really glad there are organizations like that to help!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Salute to Honenu
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:16:49 AM »
Good organization, but the best solution is to disengage from the state itself. The hiloni courts are invalid to begin with.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.