Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/16)  (Read 598 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/16)
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:24:30 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/wrDglcAw/_54.html

The program is 1 hour and 50 minutes this week.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (10/16)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 12:59:14 AM »
Thank you very much.
Its always amazing how you keep the show under three hours with all the questions you get.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 02:56:38 AM »
Thank you very much.
Its always amazing how you keep the show under three hours with all the questions you get.

Yes it is amazing, especially since many of the questions seem to be essay length!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 06:34:52 AM »
Thank you, Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 06:58:34 AM »
Great analysis of Cain and Romney Chaim. I'm really reluctant to support either one of them right now.

I honestly think Cain would have a hard time beating Obama, and like you I feel there are trust issues where he's concerned. I do think that his stated positions are better than Romney's though. When you talked about him mentioning MLK it reminded me of the previous question I had about every one of the republican candidates going to worship at the MLK idol. It's so sad that even the most right wing presidential candidates we have go to honor that communist piece of filth.

It reminds me of the tea party rally I attended where there was a 'black conservative' speaker named Apostle Claver. He got up on the stage in front of a sea of southern, generally conservative Christian white people, and declared praise for Nelson Mandela and Ghandi. There was not one outcry of protest from the audience that was audible over the general crowd noise. It was really disheartening!

Romney's Mormonism is a huge issue to me. I just can't imagine anyone who can hold such crazy beliefs as they hold to be sane enough to be president. Those Christians who know what Mormonism is all about may have a really hard time supporting him so I think that he'll have trouble getting us on his side and many people may simply stay home, which would be a disaster. The fact that he also has a very liberal past and even was in favor of government health care is also a huge problem.

The republican field is very weak, we have a huge danger of seeing Obama re-elected. I will support either of these against Obama, but I'm NOT happy and I think they're a couple of clowns that belong in the circus and not in the white house.