Author Topic: One very interesting protestor not anti Jewish but perhaps more interesting  (Read 464 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That freak was freaky-deaky...

What is sad is that in my 20s I knew people like that... Disgusting rich kids who lived with their parents and given everything they wanted, including drugs and fast cars and motorcycles... These kids are such self-absorbed wastes of breath I have ever known.

I could tell some stories about rich kids... I lived with many when I first moved to California and lived with my father in Marina Del Rey, CA.... But I will save the stories...

I knew a kid who looked just like this kook. He used to hang out at Venice Beach thinking he was cool...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
That freak was freaky-deaky...

What is sad is that in my 20s I knew people like that... Disgusting rich kids who lived with their parents and given everything they wanted, including drugs and fast cars and motorcycles... These kids are such self-absorbed wastes of breath I have ever known.

I could tell some stories about rich kids... I lived with many when I first moved to California and lived with my father in Marina Del Rey, CA.... But I will save the stories...

I knew a kid who looked just like this kook. He used to hang out at Venice Beach thinking he was cool...

California is FULL of these people.  Unfortunately, some wealthy parent don't raise their children properly.  They give them everything they want rather than showing restraint and teaching responsibility.... and later on in their lives, the children feel entitled to get these handouts.

The kids often go to college, but only to 'get by' and get degrees in Environmentalism or English, and then when they finally graduate, they find their free ride is over, and they have no real job skills, and they get angry at 'the system' and blame everyone else for their own failures.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
THe ironic thing about the 'occupiers' is that they are only obsessed with greed from specific industries....   industries that for the most part, have had the largest amount of layoffs in the last year and have endured the greatest amount of pain.  Many of my banking friends are out of a job, or are working twice as hard for less money.

In the meantime, companies such as G.E, apple, or google, which make far more profit and are far more likely to lobby the government for unfair advantages, lower taxes, and anti-competitive barriers to entry are mostly ignored.