Author Topic: Haveil Havalim Blog Carnival  (Read 1421 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Haveil Havalim Blog Carnival
« on: June 17, 2007, 06:08:34 AM »
Rosh Hodesh of the Fourth Month 5767

Haveil Havalim #121 Is Up!

Edition #121 of the Haveil Havalim Blog Carnival is up at Random Thoughts, hosted by Jack.

It's the "Abbas's Day" Edition, as it's Fathers' Day in the U. S.

But, it's certainly NOT Abbas's day!"

Submit your blog article to the next edition of Haveil Havalim using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

The Haveil Havalim Blog Carnival is a weekly collection of Jewish and Israel-related blog post.  There are a variety of people whose posts make it into this carnival, from across the religious and political spectrum.  Although from my experience, the average comes out to be right of center.

I recommend that if your a blogger, submit your blog posts to help get your message out, and to increase your readership.  The only requirement is that you have a permanent url for each post in order to link it.

I'm not sure that having a link to a forum entry would accepted, though.

It's easy to get blog space.  Go to blogger.com, for example.  Blogger.com is especially good if you already have a G-mail account.

Haveil Havalim can also be used to find and to check out blog posts with which you disagree, so that you can comment on them and/or express your "displeasure" to the blogger in question.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:10:33 AM by yaaqov »
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah