Author Topic: Hermann Cain beats Obama according to Rasmussen  (Read 1724 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Hermann Cain beats Obama according to Rasmussen
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 05:14:06 PM »
The left is going batshit crazy trying to attack Cain now. There's a piece on CNN by some incompetent black liberal professor from Harvard basically calling Cain an Uncle Tom because he said George Washington did a good job leading America. The black democrats are going NUTS trying to attack Cain. They're making themselves look like a bunch of fools.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »
The left is going batshit crazy trying to attack Cain now. There's a piece on CNN by some incompetent black liberal professor from Harvard basically calling Cain an Uncle Tom because he said George Washington did a good job leading America. The black democrats are going NUTS trying to attack Cain. They're making themselves look like a bunch of fools.
Cornell West he looks like a fool always wears a scarf even in the heat :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »
As on today Cain2012 is defeating Obama and Romney is a near second. These are symptoms of a good competition with outside and within. As Cain2012 is relatively new, so it is more possible that his popularity may increase with the time notwithstanding the opposition of the media and the conspiracy theories.

Anyhow if Cain2012 has to go down due to any reasons, Romney is always there to fill the vacuum.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 06:20:23 PM »
If this continues, he's got my vote.  But, its still too early to tell, and the left has just begun to smear him.

If you thought the left was bad with Palin or Bachman, you havent seen nothing yet.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 06:22:55 PM »
Cornell West he looks like a fool always wears a scarf even in the heat :::D

I dunno why anyone takes that moron seriously. If not for his glasses I'd think he's some wildman from the jungle of the Congo.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »
Guys, mark my words: If you put Cain in office, you're changing party affiliation and nothing else. Cain is a typical shvug and nothing else.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 06:46:23 PM »
Guys, mark my words: If you put Cain in office, you're changing party affiliation and nothing else. Cain is a typical shvug and nothing else.

We need a good white candidate like Hillary or Bill Clinton. They'll be better for the Jewish people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 07:07:07 PM »
We need a good white candidate like Hillary or Bill Clinton. They'll be better for the Jewish people.
:o :o :o :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 07:23:15 PM »
We all need to get behind Herman Cain.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 07:30:40 PM »
Yes bring back the Clinton's they were just great for the Jewish people... Bill wanted to give Israel a peace deal at all costs (mostly Israels) and Hillery wanted to give Suha Arafat ..... :o  well lets just say a few more kisses to go along with the one she gave her. :::D

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 08:35:24 PM »
These early national polls mean nothing. Most Americans don't even know who the GOP candidates are right now, and have no clue about Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan, which the Democrats will tear apart.

Cain needs to explain how his 999 plan won't be a regressive tax on the poor, who will now have to federal income tax and federal sales tax under his plan.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 09:15:53 PM »

Good one  :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 03:32:06 AM »
בס''ד

Herman Cain is a very impressive speaker and debater. Look at his interview on Iran that I posted on another thread:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66182.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 04:47:56 AM »
This must be a booster to Cain2012.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.