Author Topic: Abe Foxmans ADL sits on its tuchus in face of Occupy Antisemitism  (Read 804 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The silence is deafening from the ADL concerning the rising antisemitic sentiment which the Occupy protests inspire... Yet Abe Foxman was quite vocal in his condemnation of the Tea party comparing the tea-partiers to Nazis and claiming it was antisemitic.... I never saw a single example of antisemitism from the tea-party yet every day I see new examples of 'Occupy' protesters shouting antisemitic propaganda about 'Jew bankers' and 'Rothschilds' and other conspiracies straight from the antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of zion forgery.

Where is Abe Foxman now? Too busy worrying about the gays and the martin luther king memorials?

http://biggovernment.com/jpollak/2011/10/16/the-unconscionable-silence-of-the-anti-defamation-league-on-antisemitism-at-occupywallstreet/

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Abe Foxmans ADL sits on its tuchus in face of Occupy Antisemitism
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 05:06:56 PM »
He is so evil because he corrupts Jews who don't know better into supporting the ADL and its crazy, anti-Jewish causes.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 05:13:53 PM »
The silence is deafening from the ADL concerning the rising antisemitic sentiment which the Occupy protests inspire... Yet Abe Foxman was quite vocal in his condemnation of the Tea party comparing the tea-partiers to Nazis and claiming it was antisemitic.... I never saw a single example of antisemitism from the tea-party yet every day I see new examples of 'Occupy' protesters shouting antisemitic propaganda about 'Jew bankers' and 'Rothschilds' and other conspiracies straight from the antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of zion forgery.

Where is Abe Foxman now? Too busy worrying about the gays and the martin luther king memorials?

http://biggovernment.com/jpollak/2011/10/16/the-unconscionable-silence-of-the-anti-defamation-league-on-antisemitism-at-occupywallstreet/

Out of the hundreds of tea-party events spanning over the last 3 or so years, involving hundreds of thousands of people, there was one guy that the left pointed out who was a Neo-Nazi... who later turned out to be a 'plant' from the left.

Here with the Occupiers, there is already over a dozen examples of jew hatred... its non-stop jew bashing.

Also, there are Tea partiers in my area (myself included) who proudly waved the Israeli and American flags to cheers of people.
With the Occupiers, the only time I saw an American flag was when it was being stepped on.  The only time I saw the star of david, was when it was being used as Hitlerian propoganda.

And these occupiers are obssessed with the Jews.  Its not like they are indifferent of Jews... their whole idiology is based upon the evil Jew banker.  And yet, EVERYTHING Ive read from the main stream media is positive about these nuts.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 07:05:46 PM »
Out of the hundreds of tea-party events spanning over the last 3 or so years, involving hundreds of thousands of people, there was one guy that the left pointed out who was a Neo-Nazi... who later turned out to be a 'plant' from the left.

True and the tea party people chased him away
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 07:21:39 PM »
But you have defended Foxman before.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 07:56:46 PM »
But you have defended Foxman before.

I dont think I 'defended' him... When I brought up ADL last it was concerning the ADL condemnation of Roger Waters antisemitic content in his concert... At the time I said that I agreed with the ADL on this, to which you suggested I was 'defending' him...

When ADL does something right I will say it is right for them to do so... To ignore antisemitism involved with the Occupy movement is not a good thing for an organization which is supposed to protect Jews from antisemitism...

See : http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,49776.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 08:15:55 PM »
The ADL like the ACLU often does the opposite of what it claims to do. The ADL claims to be against defamation of Jews but it's one of the craziest organizations ever and it is against people like Chaim who stood up for Jewish people. The ACLU claims to be for people's constitutional rights but all it does is run over people's rights. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 08:26:23 PM »
The ADL like the ACLU often does the opposite of what it claims to do. The ADL claims to be against defamation of Jews but it's one of the craziest organizations ever and it is against people like Chaim who stood up for Jewish people. The ACLU claims to be for people's constitutional rights but all it does is run over people's rights. 

I dont support the ADL.... As I said in the past I brought it up because ADL did discuss Roger Waters antisemitism which I myself noticed over the years in his work...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 10:39:17 PM »
I dont support the ADL.... As I said in the past I brought it up because ADL did discuss Roger Waters antisemitism which I myself noticed over the years in his work...

Roger Waters is thousands of time more righteous than Mullah Foxman. He says what he means and means what he says and he certainly doesn't pretend to be the voice of world Jewry.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 11:25:13 PM »
I guess Abe is concerning himself with the illegals trying to get into America.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 12:37:26 AM »
Maybe Abe is Afraid.... Such a coward would never open his mouth to speak the truth... His ADL would be accused of being controlled by the Jewish Bankers... He would be a 'zionazi' for speaking up for Jewish people....

Abe and the ADL seem like useless organs....