Author Topic: Cain: Only a preemptive strike can stop Iran's nuclear bomb program  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Herman Cain is beginning to impress me. He sounds very knowledgeable and logical in this interview.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66182.html

So far, Cain is handling all of the criticism he is receiving very well. Let's see what happens in tonight's debate.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Cain: Only a preemptive strike can stop Iran's nuclear bomb program
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 04:49:22 AM »
Hope, this must be a booster to Cain2012.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 05:10:32 AM »
He comes out very good on this interview but this time it seems he didn't have to face a hostile leftist nut as the interviewer.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 12:19:56 PM »
He is a bit inexperienced like Chaim pointed out but he is by far the best candidate there is at the moment. I think we all need to get behind him. Even if he really does have some pro-black sentiments he is worlds better than Romney and Perry.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 12:34:44 PM »
Every candidate is pro-MLK so it's not like you can pile on Cain for it. What I like is that Cain isn't afraid to tell the black race-pimp drek like Sharpton, Cornell MMHMMMM West and his pet Tavis Smiley that they're wrong and black people need to shape up.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:23 PM »
If memory serves me, we have endorsed Palin, Huckabee, Perry and I can't recall whether we endorsed Bachman.  Cain might be the last man standing against Romney or he might be the flavor of the month.  This reminds me a bit of watching football with fans who overreact to every play and say their team is great after every good play and lousy after every bad play.  This will play out and there will be a time for us to jump in.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 01:56:56 PM »
If memory serves me, we have endorsed Palin, Huckabee, Perry and I can't recall whether we endorsed Bachman.  Cain might be the last man standing against Romney or he might be the flavor of the month.  This reminds me a bit of watching football with fans who overreact to every play and say their team is great after every good play and lousy after every bad play.  This will play out and there will be a time for us to jump in.
Chaim never actually endorsed Bachmann because he concluded she never had any chance of getting anywhere.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »

Hope he's for real.
But what have we got to lose but osama?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 02:56:01 PM »
Hope he's for real.
But what have we got to lose but osama?

If Cain falls out we have Romney which does not excite me one bit.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 03:20:50 PM »
Not only does Romney not excite me, he actually makes me sick.  For Israel I am sure Romney will be worse than G.W.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 03:27:35 PM »
Not only does Romney not excite me, he actually makes me sick.  For Israel I am sure Romney will be worse than G.W.
Nobody will want to vote for that phony Mormon fraud.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 04:03:01 PM »
I am going to be at the debate in vegas tonight. There is a huge tent outside the venetian that all of the candidates will show up to schmoze with nevada voters. I will probably bump into herman cain. the 3 questions i will ask cain is, 1. will he grant johnathon pollard clemency? 2. Will he move the embassy from tel aviv to jeruesalem? 3. Will he recognize judea and sameria as part of israel? 4. will his administration stop giving israel orders on how to engage the enemy and let them do there job? If there are any other questions you would want me to ask, pleadse comment on this post and tell me.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 06:43:55 PM »
At the moment I'm liking him better than Romney although my mind keeps going back and forth on the matter.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »
good interview!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 12:23:55 AM »
Please correct me if I'm wrong.  To me, a preemptive strike is striking before missiles go flying from Iran to Israel.  I don't believe that Cain said he would strike Iran before they struck Israel.  Don't get me wrong:  I do like his stance on Israel, but I don't think he stated that he would strike Iran first -- which, again, would truly be a preemptive strike and one that, in my opinion, is needed, Hashem willing. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 12:36:42 AM »
I guess he's the lesser of all the evils despite his cheesy sounding 999 plan.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:43:34 AM by Dan »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 01:43:42 AM »
That's extra cheesy w/pepperoni!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 02:23:54 AM »
That's extra cheesy w/pepperoni!

But that 'aint' Kosher...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 02:25:36 AM »
Am I the only one who remembers the character 'Caine' from the TV series 'Kung Fu'?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 05:31:10 AM »
Unfortunately David Carradine is no more, so he can not replace Cain2012.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 07:14:30 AM »
Am I the only one who remembers the character 'Caine' from the TV series 'Kung Fu'?

Yah. I do. Caine he not chinee.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 09:13:44 AM »
Yeah, I also remember how that actor died.  Ewww!
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 09:22:51 AM »
Yeah, I also remember how that actor died.  Ewww!

Yeah. :(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »
Yeah, I also remember how that actor died. Ewww!

yah his balls were just hanging out and looking fly.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »
Obama is facing the imbroglio in Papistan666 and so probably Cain2012 will have to face the same:

We have to see what they do or propose to do.

http://www.thestatesman.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=387006&catid=37

Quote>>
Kayani has not ruled out the possibility of a unilateral US military strike against militants in North Waziristan tribal region, but warned that Washington will have to think “ten times” before launching such an attack, a media report said today. “They (USA) might do it but they will have to think ten times because Pakistan is not Iraq or Afghanistan",

The Dawn reported that Gen. Kayani did not say what Pakistan's response would be in such an eventuality but he reminded the lawmakers that the country was a nuclear power and must not be compared with Iraq and Afghanistan.
<<Unquote