Author Topic: Gilad Shalit says he would be happy if Israel releases all 4,000 terrorists  (Read 852 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148879
Gilad Shalit told Egyptian media he was told a week ago he would be freed. “I was happy to hear it, but I was suspicious,” he said. “I waited years, but I believed I would find myself free.”

He said the first thing he wants to do when he gets home is to “be with my family and meet my friends and speak with them. I want to tell people about my experience.”

Despite his having been in captivity without communication with the outside world for more than five years, Egyptian media asked him difficult and loaded questions.

Asked if the captivity and release gave him a stronger will, Shalit answered, “A deal could have been arranged sooner."

Questioned whether he will help campaign for the release of “4,000 more Palestinian prisoners ‘languishing’ in Israeli jails,” Shalit reפlied: "I will be happy if they will be freed and return to their homes” if they do not return to terror.

He expressed the hope that Israel’s freeing of 1,027 terrorists and security prisoners will help it make peace with the Palestinian Authority.

IDF doctors examined Shalit before his return home, and he was confirmed to be in good and stable health.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He was asleep on watch
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
OMG!  Chaim was completely right, he is a self hating POS Jew!

We should give him back.  Maybe it can be arranged.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I will take pity on Shalit because it is likely he has been tortured and brainwashed to believe such things. I can't imagine being in the captivity of muslim nazi terrorists for 5 years when they basically think you are less than a pig or monkey.

A lot of captives go through Stockholm Syndrome like this where they empathize with their captors. We'll see if he continues to feel this way after he has ample time to adjust back to everyday life.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The Viet Cong were just as bad if not worse very few captured U.S. Military acted like shalit
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.  Coon is right about Stockholm Syndrome.  It's safe to say that Gilad Shalit is not exactly right in the head at this point. 

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
It is obvious that he is not right in the head now.  I would like to know if he was right in the head before he was taken prisoner.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Another case of Stockholm Syndrome. Only neutral and non committed persons get in to this syndrome.

Most Americans Vs Vietcong may not contain any Stockholm Syndrome, because this term was born only after 1973. It are only the muslamics who were born before the birth of muslam itself. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I will take pity on Shalit because it is likely he has been tortured and brainwashed to believe such things. I can't imagine being in the captivity of muslim nazi terrorists for 5 years when they basically think you are less than a pig or monkey.

A lot of captives go through Stockholm Syndrome like this where they empathize with their captors. We'll see if he continues to feel this way after he has ample time to adjust back to everyday life.
Chaim says he was a leftist before he was captured.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
My wife was watching the Egyptian interview and while Galid Shalit was saying he was weak and tired, the Arabic translation was essentially lying that he was saying that he felt good and strong and well fed...

I"ll have to take a look at that article and see if that is what Shalit actually said.  It could be Arab Nazi propaganda.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The fact that he was treated relatively well by Hamas confirms that he must be a self-hating leftist. Any other Jewish prisoner would have been tortured to death.