Author Topic: How people are being irrational  (Read 3130 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
How people are being irrational
« on: June 17, 2007, 07:34:47 AM »
Hunter and Tancredo are the only candidates from either party who have committed--and have proven their sincerity-- to have fences built, without holding Americans hostage with the threats of "There must first be amnesty."  I think Hunter is the better overall candidate. 

Many people agree with the above two.  I think many people who support Fred Thompson or other establishment candidates--who are declared "front-runners" by the media--are making a mistake. 

If a Democrat wins or a Republican who is declared as a "front-runner" wins, then I don't think the border situations will change.

I don't buy the "Hunter has no chance."  This is only the case if people who support him don't allow him the chance.  Fred, Giuliani and McCain are all skipping the Iowa straw poll.  If Hunter could get to at least a 2nd place showing there, that could help bring him some name recognition. 

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: How people are being irrational
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 11:14:08 AM »
There is no doubt that Duncan Hunter has great name recognition in the South for his pro-Confederate positions that go over well down there with the SANE whites !!
I was most impressed with a poll I saw a while ago declaring him the FRONT-RUNNER or a close second to McCain or Guiliani in South Carolina... the problem is although he's From California he's a Regional Candidate with his only hard-line support in the "Deep South".
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 01:05:35 PM »
Fred Thompson has put together an "exploratory committee", with Dick Cheney's wife in it along with other mainstream Bushbots.

Tancredo is managed by Pat Buchanan's sister.

Duncan Hunter says good things, but consider the source.

Once anyone is elected, they do exactly what CFR, Trilateralists, and Bilderburgers order them to do, and all continues exactly as is.

Read Bush's promises & speeches he made during his campaigns to become President; then read what he says today.

With almost the entire Federal structure bought and owned by the Saudis, Chinese Communists, and Mexican Drug Cartels, electing Superman as our next President will result in nothing other than a different face to serve as a figurehead presiding over what no longer actually exists.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 06:25:53 AM »
There is no doubt that Duncan Hunter has great name recognition in the South for his pro-Confederate positions that go over well down there with the SANE whites !!
I was most impressed with a poll I saw a while ago declaring him the FRONT-RUNNER or a close second to McCain or Guiliani in South Carolina... the problem is although he's From California he's a Regional Candidate with his only hard-line support in the "Deep South".

Why are you saying the Confederacy was good?  They never should have got involved in the "slave trade."

At least McCain is dropping.  In an Iowa poll, he's fallen below Huckabee--I'm disappointed that Hunter hasn't overtaken both of them there. 

In South Carolina, McCain dropped to 4th in a poll.  He was leading polls there before the last debate. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 06:31:33 AM »
Fred Thompson has put together an "exploratory committee", with Dick Cheney's wife in it along with other mainstream Bushbots.

Tancredo is managed by Pat Buchanan's sister.

Duncan Hunter says good things, but consider the source.

Once anyone is elected, they do exactly what CFR, Trilateralists, and Bilderburgers order them to do, and all continues exactly as is.

Read Bush's promises & speeches he made during his campaigns to become President; then read what he says today.

With almost the entire Federal structure bought and owned by the Saudis, Chinese Communists, and Mexican Drug Cartels, electing Superman as our next President will result in nothing other than a different face to serve as a figurehead presiding over what no longer actually exists.

I think Jeb Bush's son joined Fred Thompson's campaign.  So many conservatives are becoming so set on Thompson--I have no idea why.  The people who post at freerepublic.com are so obsessed with Fred Thompson.  When some people there questioned that Fred Thompson might not be any better than Bush,

I don't think Thompson actually wants to run.  I think he's being paid by the various special-interest groups to do so. 

I didn't follow the 2000 campaign too closely.  What did Bush say?

Is the goal of CFR/Trilateralists to destroy the US and to move to Saudia Arabia?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 06:33:38 AM »
Presidents think about their legacy so why would they take orders from CFR, Trilateral, etc?  Listening to them causes presidents to have awful legacies.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 06:34:37 AM »
Massuh,

So we should just support Hitlery or Osama because it doesn't matter who wins?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 08:01:39 AM »
Massuh,

Thats a thought that gave me the chills. Almost anything has to be better than that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »
Massuh,

Thats a thought that gave me the chills. Almost anything has to be better than that.

The reason I asked that is because Massuh seems to be implying it doesn't matter who is the president.