Author Topic: Who cheats more? men or women?  (Read 3046 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Who cheats more? men or women?
« on: October 21, 2011, 08:49:48 AM »
Please explain your answer

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who cheats more? men or women?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 08:54:06 AM »
Men definitely cheat more, but I think a woman is as as likely to leave her man for a lover than vice versa.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:40:23 PM by Zelhar »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 10:20:09 AM »

Among heterosexuals, it would have to be equal.
Unless its with a plastic person.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 02:53:59 PM »
Why all these 'relationship' questions all of the sudden? Are you engaged?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
why?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »
Sadly, I cheated on my diet today  :(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 04:40:38 PM »
Cheat-os
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 04:41:33 PM »
Seriously,

IMO, women are the cheaters... At least in my experience it is women who will accuse men of being cheaters while they are simultaneously cheating on their men.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »
Just like that

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 12:54:32 AM »
Whoever does, it makes me sick, but I just hope it won't happen to me some day.  I do not appreciate betrayal.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 10:29:52 AM »
Personally I (almost) cant picture women cheating. I don't know. Many men cheat I know that, but to hear of a women cheating is taboo for me. (The punishment for a women who cheats and her new "lover" is one of the gravest ever.- A man can have multiple wives- technically soo their is no punishment like that (assuming the lady went to the Mikwah, and is not married herself). BUT whatever a man cheating is also awful since he is hurting his lady's feelings very badly. I personally would never cheat, but would marry more then 1 wife if possible (if it will be done peaceful and with approval with first wife).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 11:55:30 AM »
Personally I (almost) cant picture women cheating. I don't know. Many men cheat I know that, but to hear of a women cheating is taboo for me. (The punishment for a women who cheats and her new "lover" is one of the gravest ever.- A man can have multiple wives- technically soo their is no punishment like that (assuming the lady went to the Mikwah, and is not married herself). BUT whatever a man cheating is also awful since he is hurting his lady's feelings very badly. I personally would never cheat, but would marry more then 1 wife if possible (if it will be done peaceful and with approval with first wife).

It's happened to people I know.  Women are not always so innocent.

Good luck with the 2nd wife thing though, lol.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
In psychiatric studies the men do cheat more on their wives.  Women will stay in a marriage even if it is not a happy one because they take their vows and duties more seriously, especially promises to God, for better or worse.  To alot of men it is all about sex and they will come back to their wives, as the mother of their children, and possibly their childhood sweetheart, or first love.   Yes, Women do cheat but it is usually because they are beaten, rejected, or treated so badly that they are seeking a man who will show respect and kindness to them, or someone who they find mutual things in common with after their children have left home.    These studies come from many women with different ethnic backgrounds too.   It is very interesting to be a detective and investigate these extra maritial affairs, sometimes you just want to shoot the perpetraitors for their sleeziness!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 09:23:43 PM »
Women cheat at least as much as men do. When the husband is not good in bed, or is a sheer boring fellow, or is just an overall lame nerd, they go look for some excitements.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
Women cheat at least as much as men do. When the husband is not good in bed, or is a sheer boring fellow, or is just an overall lame nerd, they go look for some excitements.

It looks like you blame the man in these cases. But some women are always looking for excitement in places other than they should.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 09:35:08 PM »
It looks like you blame the man in these cases. But some women are always looking for excitement in places other than they should.

It's still the man's fault. They shouldn't have married sluts in the first place.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:52:24 PM by Fourth Philosophy »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 09:39:47 PM »
It's still the man's fault. They shouldn't have married sluts at the first place.

:::D

I'm sure many men are not aware they have married a slut until it is too late to be finding that out, Ron.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »
What? sluts dress and behave like sluts even getting married. It doesn't take a genius to identify a slut.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 09:42:38 PM »
My guess would be that it is pretty even. What I find a little bit more disturbing is who abandons their children. In the black community, there are high amounts of single parent children who only have mothers because their unknown father abandoned them. What is even scarier is that the mothers abandon their children just as much. The main difference is that the mothers murder/abort their children. I've seen billboards on the highway that state that the most dangerous place for a black child is the mother's womb because 2 out of every 5 are aborted. That is huge.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 10:16:33 PM »
What? sluts dress and behave like sluts even getting married. It doesn't take a genius to identify a slut.

Well, as I said, I'm no expert. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 12:01:31 AM »
So if a woman who cheats is a slut, what's the derogatory word for a man who cheats?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 12:07:18 AM »
So if a woman who cheats is a slut, what's the derogatory word for a man who cheats?

So a woman who cheats is not a slut?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2011, 12:11:18 AM »

More of a

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2011, 02:33:21 AM »

Not unless she charges money for it. Adultery is a serious sin by itself though.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2011, 02:53:28 AM »
I have never thought about cheating on my wife. We are in our free time always together.

But I know there are other systems of values among the majority of people. Actually for them is cheating something normal. They have trained sex crimes from a very young age. I think women and men among them are equally bad in this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani