Author Topic: Israeli Psychosis: IDF will help Turkey with their quake  (Read 380 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israeli Psychosis: IDF will help Turkey with their quake
« on: October 25, 2011, 04:25:28 PM »
I said when I heard that Turkey was hit with a major quake that Israel SHOULD NOT send any aide to this kokamaimy Turkish government.... Then I heard that Turkey did not want Israels help and I figured 'GREAT NOW NO NEED TO FEEL ANY GUILT'!

But of course the spineless 'do gooders' of Israel have finally pushed their agenda and will effectively send help to Turkey to search for victims of the quake.

Do you think the Turkish people will remember the good will of the people of Israel? I don't think that for a second... Every time Israel spends considerable time and effort to help its neighbors it gets kicked in the teeth by those she is trying to help. It is stupid for Israel troops to even step foot in Turkey, a country which deserves nothing but death and disease. Why do Jews continue to think that 'ONLY IF' we do more to help those who are killing us, then just maybe they will like us...?

It is a stupid way to operate and from my understanding it stands in stark contrast to Jewish law.... Those who rise to kill us are supposed to be killed first...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149077

Israel to Aid Turkey After Quake
Despite the deep freeze in relations between Jerusalem and Anarka, the IDF will be flying equipment to Turkey to aid in rescue operations.
By Gavriel Queenann

Israel will be flying specialized equipment to Turkey to aid Istanbul's rescue and recovery efforts following a deadly 7.2 magnitude earthquake that hit the country's Van district on Sunday.

According to the Ministry of Defense the decision came after a request from Turkish officials, which was subsequently approved by Defense Minister Ehud Barak. The ministry did not specify what equipment was being loaned to Turkey.

Turkish officials had initially said they required no aid in dealing with the effects of the disaster.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Israeli Psychosis: IDF will help Turkey with their quake
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 04:29:06 PM »
not the sickest thing they've done, but somewhere in the 25th percentile.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli Psychosis: IDF will help Turkey with their quake
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 05:20:59 PM »
Israel may be more interested in the kurdish population, who in general dislike the turks.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.