Author Topic: Anybody listen to this on GB? OWS caller praises David Duke, Jew hatred  (Read 810 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I was listening in horror this morning when I heard this guy, but its just more of the same crap, and confirms what we already know about the OWS movement.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/10/25/what-does-america-stand-for/   

From his website:

Glenn had a pretty nasty caller on radio this morning – one who called former KKK member David Duke a hero as part of an anti-Israel and anti-Semitic rant. Yeah, that didn’t go over so well with Glenn who was already having a bad day.

The call was clearly off to bad start when the caller, Scott, defended David Duke, Occupy Wall Street, and anti-Semitism in the first minute:

GLENN: Okay. I want to go to Scott in New York who is a ‑‑ who says David Duke is his hero. Well, hello, Scott. Welcome to the program.

CALLER: Good morning, Mr. Beck. How are you?

GLENN: I’m great, sir. How are you?

CALLER: I ‑‑ David Duke is my hero, and I’ll tell you why. Because I’d like all your listeners to know that I support the courageous protestors of Occupy Wall Street.

GLENN: I’m sure you do.

CALLER: And I’ll tell you why. Because they are fighting against international Jewish capitalism.

Sorry Scott, no way this is going to end well for you.

“I don’t shut this guy off.  I want you to hear him.  I’m not into political correctness.  I want you to hear him.  Why did I go to Jerusalem?  Because of people like Scott here in New York.  Because of people like Scott.  They want you to hate the Jew.  He hates the Jew,” Glenn said.

Scott also told Glenn that he wanted the Jews “neutralized” in America and shipped off to Madagascar.

Glenn eventually had enough, quickly dismissing Scott as soon as he finished spouting his horrific rhetoric.

“If he keeps talking like that, people are going to think he’s stupid,” Stu joked.

“They shouldn’t think he’s stupid.  They should understand he’s extraordinarily dangerous,” Glenn said.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anybody listen to this on GB? OWS caller praises David Duke, Jew hatred
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 06:13:47 PM »
Pat Buchanan is as Bad as David Duke. Glenn Beck is a hypocrite.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »
The wall street movement is very dangerous... I have a great fear that this is the seed that will sprout civil unrest enough to get the shvartza president to do things that in the end will damage our country completely... This movement needs to be marginalized... How to do it is the question.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »
The wall street movement is very dangerous... I have a great fear that this is the seed that will sprout civil unrest enough to get the shvartza president to do things that in the end will damage our country completely... This movement needs to be marginalized... How to do it is the question.

It may start something down the road.  I wouldnt be shocked that the 'civil unrest' will be magnified in the upcoming years.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
Pat Buchanan is as Bad as David Duke. Glenn Beck is a hypocrite.

Yes, I am aware of Glenn interviewing Pat.... and by the way...  you will not find a SINGLE conservative radio personality who HASNT interviewed Buchanan... its sad but its true.  This includes Rush, Savage, Hannity, Levin, etc etc.

The only positive is that they seem to have FINALLY stopped giving him airtime.  Even savage, who used to LOVE him, finally put a stop to it after his comments about Israeli's and their 'Blitzkrieg'.

Also, I have never EVER heard any radio personality that spends SO MUCH of his time talking about Jewish and Israeli causes than Beck, and the left hates it!!!!   That is why they are trying desparately to stop this through guilt of association.  This is why you will see article after article showing that Glenn is actually anti-jew because he calls Soros a traitor to the jews, etc.

Also, Beck openly likes Ron paul (because of his economic stances) ... and he still interviews him regularly, but his recent interview with him... he spent time time trying to get Paul to show support Israel.  It made my stomach churn and was pointless to convince a jew-hater like him, but it was with the best intentions.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:11:37 PM by briann »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 09:08:09 PM »
 Even savage, who used to LOVE him, finally put a stop to it after his comments about Israeli's and their 'Blitzkrieg'.

I heard savages rant about Buchanon and it was hilarious.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 09:14:28 PM »
I heard savages rant about Buchanon and it was hilarious.

Yes, I'm amazed that it took SO LONG for Savage to finally figure out that Buchanan was an Israeli/jew hater.

As recently as 2 years ago, when all the other conservative hosts had abandon him, Savage would have him on his show, and would call him the 'great pat buchanan'.   I was really shocked that Savage was soo dang ignorant about Fag Buchanan.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »
Savage wasn't ignorant. He makes a career from going against the mainstream. He always knew what Buchanan was all about.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »
Savage wasn't ignorant. He makes a career from going against the mainstream. He always knew what Buchanan was all about.

I kinda dissagree.  If you had heard Savage that day, he sounded genuinely betrayed by his 'buddy' Pat. 

As contrarian as Savage is, he has been uncharacteristically stable about his support for Israel.  That doesnt excuse the many times he has gone through his 'liberal' phases about other issues.

Also, Savage really lives in a bubble sometimes.