Author Topic: More proof that Roger Waters is a Nazi  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
More proof that Roger Waters is a Nazi
« on: October 29, 2011, 11:27:58 PM »
Look at the armband and the Nazi salute he is doing in one of the photos: 

http://www.rockombia.org/resena/roger-waters-the-wall-tour-2010-21-de-noviembre-dallas
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: More proof that Roger Waters is a Nazi
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 08:07:11 AM »
I think thats a sign used by Bolsheviks no big difference 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 02:30:29 PM »
Look at the armband and the Nazi salute he is doing in one of the photos: 

http://www.rockombia.org/resena/roger-waters-the-wall-tour-2010-21-de-noviembre-dallas

No question the guy is a HUGE jew hater.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »
No question the guy is a HUGE jew hater.

That one looks JEWISH, and that ones a coon!
Who let all this riff-raff into the room?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 02:44:01 PM »
Debbie Schlusel,

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/27337/the-wall-pink-floyds-roger-waters-promotes-palestinian-jihad-video/

The “Wall”: Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Promotes Palestinian Jihad (VIDEO)

By Debbie Schlussel

File this under “Shut Up & Sing” . . . or Gerontological Studies in Aging, Over-drugged Rock Stars.

I was never a fan of Pink Floyd or Roger Waters.  Way overrated, in my opinion, and “entertainment” for potheads in acid-washed jeans (which were in style–why?–for two minutes in 1983).  And, now, my opinion that the band and its members are talentless hacks is affirmed, as Roger Waters continues his “The Wall Live” tour.  In this case, the “wall” Waters is referring to isn’t the famous Pink Floyd song Waters helped make famous, it’s Israel’s security fence, which the country was forced to erect to protect its innocent civilians from terrorist attacks–that’s what Waters has a big problem with.

Yup, an aging, irrelevant rock star actually has a whole rock tour to protest Israel’s right to keep its people from being blown to bits at pizza shops.  And he’s using anti-Semitic imagery–bombs disguised as Jewish stars/Stars of David falling from the sky followed by dollar signs.  Get it?  The JOOOS are rich people who bomb those poor defenseless Palestinian terrorists.  But, hey, that’s not a stereotype, right?

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) on Monday criticized rock music icon Roger Waters for using imagery long associated with stereotypes about Jews and money as part of a segment of his 2010-2011 “The Wall Live” Tour that takes aim at Israel’s West Bank security fence.

During his performances of “Goodbye Blue Sky,” an animated scene projects images of planes dropping bombs in the shape of Jewish Stars of David followed by dollar signs, according to an interview in the September 30 issue of Rolling Stone.

Waters, 67, is a known left-wing activist who has spoken against Israel’s policy in the territories. “It’s a horrific edifice, this thing,” he told reporters in 2006 as he stood beside a section of the separation fence in Bethlehem.

In other imagery used in his concert about the wall, he apparently compares Jews to oversexed half-female/half-creatures and monsters.  Waters began with his BS message during a 2007 concert in Israel.  He was upset that it didn’t go over well, even with his leftist Israeli fans (see video, below).  So he decided to make a BS documentary (second video, below) in 2009 and compare the Jews to Nazis, using Warsaw Ghetto references, and protesting that those evil, nasty, vermin Jews actually build homes on their own land. How dare they.

Message for Roger Waters:  We don’t need no “education.”  Not your version of it, anyway.  All in all, you and you’re misinformed, anti-Semitic political opinions are just another brick in the wall . . . and just as relevant.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »

I will admit, I was a BIG fan of that movie.  When my sister got that album, I was obsessed with the imagery, etc.  They were my favorite band in 3rd grade.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 07:27:10 PM »
There's no doubt that Roger Waters (ysv) is absolute scum of the earth who needs a good case of pancreatic cancer more than I need a wife. At the same time, his alleged critic, Abraham Foxman (ysv) is much worse. Foxman is not offended that Roger Waters is a Nazi and he in fact defended Waters' right to spread blood libels against Jewry. What pissed him off is that he used dollar signs in his pathetic video because Foxman is a filthy rich animal. Foxman and ilk would be willing to murder 90% of their fellow Jews so that they can rule over the remaining 10% like the tyrants that they are. There is no difference between him and the "Christian" crusaders, or ayatollahs and imams, for that matter.