Author Topic: The ugly attacks on Cain have begun  (Read 1588 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The ugly attacks on Cain have begun
« on: October 31, 2011, 04:01:12 PM »
I don't know about these allegations but I surely anticipated that the opponents would try to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, in order to knock Cain off his game...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/10/31/bloomberg_articlesLTY1MA1A1I4I.DTL

Cain Denies Reported Sexual Harassment Allegation as 'False'
Lisa Lerer and Alison Fitzgerald, ©2011 Bloomberg News
Monday, October 31, 2011

(Updates with Cain comments on accusations. For more campaign coverage, see ELECT <GO>.)

Oct. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, facing questions about his personal conduct as he gains in opinion polling, said today that he is innocent of accusations of sexual harassment made against him while serving as head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.

Cain, in an interview with Bloomberg News before a National Press Club luncheon in Washington, said the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission investigated allegations he sexually harassed an employee and found "no basis" to pursue the case.

"I have never sexually harassed anyone," Cain said during his remarks at the press club.

The former fast-food executive said he had recused himself from an inquiry conducted by the restaurant association, leaving it to the group's general counsel and human resources manager.

Politico reported yesterday that the restaurant group paid settlements to two women who accused him of harassment.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/10/31/bloomberg_articlesLTY1MA1A1I4I.DTL#ixzz1cOKhshah
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: The ugly attacks on Cain have begun
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 04:12:33 PM »
Make no mistake this is from Karl Rove and the Romney campaign. Rove and the RINO establishment have been attacking Cain from the beginning. The RINOs want their RINO Ken Doll candidate and they'll do everything they can to stop Cain, even dredging up supposed allegations from women 20 years ago. This reeks of Anita Hill!!!

I'm telling you, if Romney ends up getting the nomination, do not vote for him. Tell all your friends and family to stay home.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 04:17:06 PM »
I just saw some sniveling rat reporter on CNN talking about how they won't release to the public who gave them the information about Cain. That's how you know for sure it was someone from the RINO establishment like Rove or the other scum who are cheerleading for Romney.

Ugh, I hope David Frum dies of cancer. What a piece of RINO scum!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:31:29 PM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 05:00:57 PM »
Make no mistake this is from Karl Rove and the Romney campaign. Rove and the RINO establishment have been attacking Cain from the beginning. The RINOs want their RINO Ken Doll candidate and they'll do everything they can to stop Cain, even dredging up supposed allegations from women 20 years ago. This reeks of Anita Hill!!!

I'm telling you, if Romney ends up getting the nomination, do not vote for him. Tell all your friends and family to stay home.

So you are telling us you would rather have 4 more years of Obama who can lead to the destruction of Israel and therefore the US, Gd forbid, than for people to vote for Romney if he wins the republican nomination?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 05:06:04 PM »
Yes, because a RINO is just as bad as Obama. Israel outlasted far, far worse than Obama.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 05:08:56 PM »
It may need to wait and see how much false this accusation is.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »
If the republicans nominate Romney with the blessing of the left-wing media, they have proven they are beyond being worth saving and there needs to be a real conservative party.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 06:54:38 PM »
Could be

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »

I just saw some sniveling rat reporter on CNN talking about how they won't release to the public who gave them the information about Cain. That's how you know for sure it was someone from the RINO establishment like Rove or the other scum who are cheerleading for Romney.

Ugh, I hope David Frum dies of cancer. What a piece of RINO scum!!!
It will be a cold day in hell when Cable Negro News partners up with Carl Rove... :::D I actually like Carl Rove a great deal...  If Romney gains the nomination I will not only vote for him but actively work for his campaign... I knew this was going to be the case with Cain... True or false the accusations will be flying and he has not even reached contender status yet :'(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 07:16:38 PM »
that's what libs do to house negroes who run of their liberal plantations. Let the lynch begin! The only surprise that they use the same old rope on which they've tried to lynch Clarence Tomas.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »
Romney is like George Wahhabi Bush. A complete RINO who will be a disaster for America and Israel.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 10:45:39 PM »
Yes, because a RINO is just as bad as Obama. Israel outlasted far, far worse than Obama.

You're a piece of garbage.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 11:13:40 PM »

You should die of cancer. I will pray for that every day.

You fake Jew Soviet muslim-convert scum!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:19:11 PM by The Coon »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 05:41:15 AM »

:o  That is a disgusting thing to say to Fourth Philosophy! 
I don't care what he posted.  Cancer is a terrible thing to wish on another member of the forum.

I would never cast a vote for Obama, by not voting.
We could all survive 4 years of Mitt Romney.
Four more years of Obama.  >:(  America and Israel would be done.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 06:28:22 AM »
Seriously?! come on. Learn how to argue civilly with each other.

Coon, you are wrong to suit out an election if Romney wins. Obama is far worse than Romney. Sitting out the election instead if voting against Obama is a grave sin.

And Ron, come on.  How many times have we told you to quit with name calling. Instead of calling coon names, debate appropriately. Prove your point.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 06:29:24 AM »
:o  That is a disgusting thing to say to Fourth Philosophy! 
I don't care what he posted.  Cancer is a terrible thing to wish on another member of the forum.

I agree with you bullcat. I don't think it's right to wish cancer on him either. Just because someone might be difficult to get along with doesn't mean you should wish them dead.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 06:31:39 AM »

And by the way, Israel imitates America.  So she might not last. Or if she does, America cursing Israel well lead to its downfall.  America is going down like Rome and with Obama it will go down faster than you realize. Not voting against Obama if it us Romney is a death wish. You are sorely mistaken.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 09:19:07 AM »
Seriously?! come on. Learn how to argue civilly with each other.

Coon, you are wrong to suit out an election if Romney wins. Obama is far worse than Romney. Sitting out the election instead if voting against Obama is a grave sin.

And Ron, come on.  How many times have we told you to quit with name calling. Instead of calling coon names, debate appropriately. Prove your point.

Come on, Dan. Don't you see he just couldn't care less if Israel is exterminated? It's the same guy who blamed the Jews for Obama and America's destruction!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 11:45:56 AM »
Politics brings out the worst in everybody.   I can't wait till the primaries are over, so we can stop all this infighting.

I dont freaken care if a pile of dung gets elected for the nominee, I will still vote for that pile over the man who told Israel to go back to its suicide borders.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 01:50:37 PM »

I found another image that fits this thread, but won't post it, just the link, due to language:
http://thinksb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tolerate-and-love.jpeg
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:38:48 PM by Rubystars »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 09:59:30 PM »

בס''ד

To publicly announce that you pray every day that a young Jewish hero die of cancer G-d forbid is outrageous and obscene. He called you "garbage", you could have responded with something similar.

This young idealist devotes his entire life to saving the Jewish people and the land of Israel. He is the lifeblood of our Hebrew forum. Everyone here knows that I have some differences of opinion with him. But his faith, dedication and self-sacrifice makes him one of the greatest Jewish activists of our time.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »
You boys should really learn to play nice with each other. :teach:
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 06:34:10 AM »
Come on, Dan. Don't you see he just couldn't care less if Israel is exterminated? It's the same guy who blamed the Jews for Obama and America's destruction!

Ron, I'm completely in your side, but if want to prove a point you don't call another jtfer a pieceof garbage.  You can call that opinion worthy of garbage.  But if you want to win an argument prove you're point. If you didn't call coon garbage, he might have not wished you cancer, Gd forbid.

And coon, grow up. You wish a heroic Jew cancer, Gd forbid?  You should spend more time labeling nazis cancer! And I realize Ron called you a name. You don't stoop to that level. Come on. You need to apologize to him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 07:02:50 AM »
Ron has a lot to apologize for to many people too but good luck getting him to do it.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »
Any updates from the media whores on Obama - Larry Sinclair affair?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot