Author Topic: Iran threatening punishment on israel  (Read 2471 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Iran threatening punishment on israel
« on: November 02, 2011, 03:11:44 PM »
The arrogance of these people

Quoted from yahoo news.

Iran is on alert and will "punish" any Israeli strike against it, its armed forces chief of staff, General Hassan Firouzabadi, warned on Wednesday amid Israeli media speculation of plans for an attack.
"We consider any threat -- even those with low probability and distant -- as a definite threat. We are on full alert," he said, quoted by Fars news agency.
"With the right equipment, we are ready to punish them amd make them regret (committing) any mistake," he said.
Firouzabadi also said the United States "will suffer serious damages should there be a military attack by the Zionist regime against Iran."
Media in Israel are speculating that there are plans to attack Iran's nuclear facilities but that the government was split on the issue.
Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak on Monday denied that he and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had already decided to launch an attack against Iran over the opposition of military and intelligence chiefs.
Israel and several Western nations accuse Iran of seeking to build an atomic arsenal under cover of its nuclear energy programme, despite Tehran's repeated denials.
Israel itself is widely held to possess several hundred nuclear missiles but has a policy of neither confirming nor denying that.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/iran-punish-israeli-attack-general-120355229.html;_ylt=AploVkZ8JhgpOgs9dBAwly7ffMl_;_ylu=X3oDMTFxdXZjc3YyBG1pdANJbmZpbml0ZSBCcm93c2UgVGV4dARwb3MDNARzZWMDTWVkaWFJbmZpbml0ZUJyb3dzZUxpc3Q-;_ylg=X3oDMTJvMzJkcXZxBGludGwDZ2IEbGFuZwNlbi1nYgRwc3RhaWQDYWFjYmNiOTctMmE5NC0zZDg4LWIyYTAtYzAzZjU2MmM5NTNhBHBzdGNhdAN3b3JsZARwdANzdG9yeXBhZ2U-;_ylv=3
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Iran threatening punishment on israel
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:44:52 PM »
Traitorous politicians and the media in Israel have recently launched a sort of blitz AGAINST attacking Iran. They fear that Netanyahu and Barak are close to making the decision to strike and that Osambo is preceived as too weak politically to make a serious effort of preventing the attack. This is the main headlines today on the news papers and its amazing how sensitive and delicate discussions leak to the press so fast in Israel.

Offline stuff4fun

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 06:31:47 PM »
Iran is on alert and will "punish" any Israeli strike against it

The article specifically says if Israel attacks Iran, then it will punish the attack. So, if anything I wouldn't be posting the title of this thread as "Iran threatening punishment on israel" when it should be, "Iran threatens to 'punish' any Israeli attack".

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 08:02:17 PM »
Our fakestinian Christian dhimmi troll has been banned.