Author Topic: Rabbi Kahane speaks with Sonya Friedman (Television Program)  (Read 568 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Rabbi Kahane speaks with Sonya Friedman (Television Program)
« on: November 03, 2011, 01:08:35 AM »
Love this interview, and the best part is they take callers, including Walid and Achmad.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Rabbi Kahane speaks with Sonya Friedman (Television Program)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »
Thank you so much for this!!! The interviewer is such a hapless idiot! You can see so much frustration in HaRav's eye when he had to listen to her idiotic slogans. . To all of his logic, she had never had any logical retort, just "feelings." I loved when he turned a table on her and asked her if she would be ruthless is saving her children.

Do you have the video source? I would like to upload this one my channel as well.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 02:06:59 PM »
What is Sonya Friedman doing now?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 05:36:38 PM »
What is Sonya Friedman doing now?

She used to be a really good psychologist, but in that interview she was so provocative.  Im really surprised the Rabbi didn't go after her with the same snide, sardonic style of response that she generously gave him

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 01:57:52 AM »
Thank you so much for this!!! The interviewer is such a hapless idiot! You can see so much frustration in HaRav's eye when he had to listen to her idiotic slogans. . To all of his logic, she had never had any logical retort, just "feelings." I loved when he turned a table on her and asked her if she would be ruthless is saving her children. 

Indeed, one of the greatest parts of the video, and one of the best responses I've seen from the Rav!   It's quite a profound insight into our whole perspective too.   I'm definitely going to use that line when I'm challenged by people in the future.

Do you have the video source? I would like to upload this one my channel as well.

I just found this through a youtube search, I do not know who posted it, but you can try to contact them perhaps.