Author Topic: Border volunteers needed  (Read 3342 times)

newman

Border volunteers needed
« on: June 17, 2007, 07:31:08 PM »
Has anybody thaught of spending their next vacation as a Minuteman Civil defense Corps volunteer? You could do something real to help stop the turd world invasion. If you want some real hardcore action... try Ranch Rescue.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: Border volunteers needed
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »
This INDEED is an Invasion and now these Third World Terrorists are starting fires in southern New Mexico to throw off our defenses and more importantly trying to intimidate civilians !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 01:50:08 PM »
This INDEED is an Invasion and now these Third World Terrorists are starting fires in southern New Mexico to throw off our defenses and more importantly trying to intimidate civilians !!

Fight fire with fire....napalm the greasers! ;D

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
They've been attacking our border patrols with rocks and molotov cocktails. Just shoot them.
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 08:49:15 AM »
I was thinking about have a border patrol between the newly formed mexican state of Corona, Queens NY and and Forest Hills, The mexican expeditionary forces have already occupied Corona and are planning an all out invasion of Forest Hills. Reports from the front attached to the Rego Park defense forces have said that Rego Park has already been infiltrated by roving bands of banditos and knocked up mexican women. A cry to arms from my brothers, such as the cry that came from the Alamo defenders to send help to your besieged brothers in Forest Hills as we attempt to hold out against the enemy forces that are surrounding us. Don't  fire till you see the corona beer in their hands.

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 11:42:22 AM »
This is going to be a stupid question to New Yorkers but are their any decent white, first world neighborhoods in Brooklyn/Manhattan left that are remotely affordable?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 12:31:50 PM »
Apartments in New York City are right through the roof. In manhattan a studio apartment goes for 2 grand a month. Queens is creepy up there. The city is no longer cracking down on zoning laws. I heard of stories that in one run down house in Flushing by main street that had 65 men living there. Some immigrants live 3 to 6 families to an apartment. Where they come from this is paradise for them. In long island, in once was a beautiful place Farmingdale, the mexicans have taken over the town and live by dozens of illegal workers in one house. Since the toilets can't hold up the just relieve themselves in the back yard. The white residents of the town complained and were branded as racists. It seems that the judge thought this to be a cultural custom that we should all embrace and consider it to be a part of the social fabric of what makes mexican values so great. New York my friend is finished. Here is how stupid we have become. We have a complete moron for a school commissioner named Klien, who is the type of sissy that would give up his school lunch money when someone looked at him funny. Over 70 percent of the black and hispanics (I have no idea where the hispanic country is, I haven't found it on a map) drop out of school. His brilliant idea to fix this problem is to give the creatures a cash payment when they enter the school building and give them another cash payment when they leave at the end of the day. He also wants to give the parents of these idiots a cash payment if their bastard kids show up for school, if the parent goes to a PTA meeting and the list goes on and one. This is the state of affairs that has come down. Pretty soon, the city will be paying tribute to gangs to avoid roaming for victims. If you don't mug a white today, collect 20 bucks, don't vandalize, collect 20 bucks, don't destroy public buildings collect 10 bucks, don't do the big job (kill) a whooping 50 smackers. As the once great Bob Grant used to say, "it is sick out there and its getting sicker".

newman

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 01:10:39 PM »
I'd like to see every decent white person quit NY and leave it to the turd worlders. When the USA's business capital degenerates into poop-town maybe the liberals will wake up.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 05:23:02 PM »
I'd like to see every decent white person quit NY and leave it to the turd worlders. When the USA's business capital degenerates into poop-town maybe the liberals will wake up.

It's not a smart idea to rely on miracles.  Look at what happened to Detroit.  It's a filthy slum, and the liberals still don't care.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 07:32:10 PM »

It's not a smart idea to rely on miracles.  Look at what happened to Detroit.  It's a filthy slum, and the liberals still don't care.
Just wait 'til whats left of the US auto industry goes down the tubes 'coz the overpaid execs still can't build a reliable car. Mass unemployment and detrit will look like New Orleans after Katrina.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 07:36:13 PM »
I LOVE the Minutemen, but its too little too late.

We're finished, but look on the bright side...

We have one heck of a fireworks display to look forward to!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 08:52:17 PM »
This is going to be a stupid question to New Yorkers but are their any decent white, first world neighborhoods in Brooklyn/Manhattan left that are remotely affordable?
The few white neighborhoods left in the NYC five Boroughs  are very high priced. I don't think you would find much for under 500 thousand to start. At that  price your getting a fixer up special or a white elephant house.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:24:32 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »

No way.