Author Topic: Obama and Sarkozky caught on live microphone bad-mouthing Netanyahu  (Read 2094 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4145266,00.html

Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

Ynet
Published:    11.07.11, 23:53 / Israel News

French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly told US President Barack Obama that he could not "stand" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and that he thinks the Israeli premier "is a liar."

According to a Monday report in the French website "Arret sur Images," after facing reporters for a G20 press conference on Thursday, the two presidents retired to a private room, to further discuss the matters of the day.

The conversation apparently began with President Obama criticizing Sarkozy for not having warned him that France would be voting in favor of the Palestinian membership bid in UNESCO despite Washington's strong objection to the move.

און דה רקורד. האתר שהדליף את השיחה בין שני הנשיאים

Arret sur Images (Screenshot)

The conversation then drifted to Netanyahu, at which time Sarkozy declared: "I cannot stand him. He is a liar." According to the report, Obama replied: "You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!"

The remark was naturally meant to be said in confidence, but the two leaders' microphones were accidently left on, making the would-be private comment embarrassingly public.

The communication faux pas went unnoticed for several minutes, during which the conversation between the two heads of state – which quickly reverted to other matters – was all but open to members the press, who were still in possession of headsets provided by the Elysée for the sake of simultaneous translation during the G20 press conference.

"By the time the (media) services at the Elysée realize it, it was on for at least three minutes," one journalist told the website. Still, he said that reporters "did not have a chance to take advantage of this fluke."

The surprising lack of coverage may be explained by a report alleging that reporters present at the event were requested to sign an agreement to keep mum on the subject of the embarrassing comments.

A member of the media confirmed Monday that "there were discussions between journalists and they agreed not to publish the comments due to the sensitivity of the issue."

He added that while it was annoying to have to refrain from publishing the information, the journalists are subject to precise rules of conduct.

* Follow

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obama and Sarkozky caught on live microphone bad-mouthing Netanyahu
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »
The neo-Nazis are going to take this and say that Obama's getting marching orders every day.  :::D I shouldn't laugh but they are really stupid people just like liberals and it would be funny if they weren't dangerous.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »
Well I can't stand Obama!  I can't wait till he and Moochelle get the hell out the White House.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 11:36:46 PM »
The neo-Nazis are going to take this and say that Obama's getting marching orders every day.  :::D 

lol, that same thought crossed my mind when I heard this

The crazy thing is, Bibi is so desperate for love like all the Israeli leaders, but what's he going to do now when his dreams are shattered when he finds out about this?   I think he will have a nervous breakdown and start nuking libya or do something completely insane.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 12:22:20 AM »
To paraphrase Lynyrd Skynyrd, I hope Mr. Sarkozy will remember Jewish people don't need him around anyhow.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 03:15:42 AM »
The Kenyan Indonesian bum and his sidekick the Sephardi/Hungarian dwarf who has an open marriage 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 03:37:35 AM »
it's the first time I agree with Obama and Sarkozy
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:52:00 AM by Fourth Philosophy »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 06:21:44 AM »

You took the words right out if my mouth. When I heard about this I thought, "yes, so. I can't stand bibi either."

If there was a real Jewish hero leading Israel, they would say the same thing, but include, "but I admire his guts."

Nobody likes a slimy backstabbing Jew erev rav.  Not even Nazi Jew haters like Obama and Sarkozy.  Expect self hating Jews to squirm more to those animals so that they will be liked.

Chaim, time for a new video, asap of how Jews need self respect and how pipi, likud lack it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 07:02:03 AM »
He the French dwarf and adulterer to be a Greek Jew on his mothers side and a Hugarian on his Fathers side .I bet he's a Hungarian Jew and just wants to hid it from the French
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 09:57:25 AM »
I just read this in the German newspaper Bild. The Quranimal in the White House was known for this, but that Sarkozy would be that bad is shocking.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 02:27:39 PM »
You took the words right out if my mouth. When I heard about this I thought, "yes, so. I can't stand bibi either."

If there was a real Jewish hero leading Israel, they would say the same thing, but include, "but I admire his guts."

Nobody likes a slimy backstabbing Jew erev rav.  Not even Nazi Jew haters like Obama and Sarkozy.  Expect self hating Jews to squirm more to those animals so that they will be liked.

Chaim, time for a new video, asap of how Jews need self respect and how pipi, likud lack it.

I have to respectfully disagree.  This is not an attack on Bibi and certainly not for his caving in which we all despise.  This is an attack on Jews and Israel and we should be on Bibi's side here.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 03:26:31 PM »
I have to respectfully disagree.  This is not an attack on Bibi and certainly not for his caving in which we all despise.  This is an attack on Jews and Israel and we should be on Bibi's side here.

I agree with you... This is not an attack on Bibi... This is an attack on the entire Jewish people. How many times have we been told that the Jewish people are liars? This is just a typical anti-semitic conversation between two Jew haters... It has nothing to do with Bibi...

It is sad that some of us despise Bibi so much that we cannot see what is going on concerning the bigger antisemitic picture.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 03:28:12 PM »
I just read this in the German newspaper Bild. The Quranimal in the White House was known for this, but that Sarkozy would be that bad is shocking.

No, it is not shocking... Where have you been lately? Sarkozy has made several anti-Israel statements lately. He said he doesn't believe that there is such a thing as a 'Jewish State'.... Sarkozy is another Jew hater...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149059

Sarkozy: No Such thing as a ‘Jewish State’

French President Nicolas Sarkozy says that “a Jewish state has no meaning because a state is neither Jewish nor Catholic.”
Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

French President Nicolas Sarkozy says that “a Jewish state has no meaning because a state is neither Jewish nor Catholic.”

He made the same remark several times this week in interviews on two Jewish radio stations and with a French news agency following the release of kidnapped soldier Gilad Shalit, whose parents are French citizens.

Sarkozy earlier this month said on another occasion that Israel cannot be defined as Jewish no more than “this table is Catholic.” He was raised as a Roman Catholic but his grandfather was Jewish.

His remarks reflect an international view that denies that the United Nations recognition of Israel as a country in 1947 actually is the re-establishment of the ancient state that existed for approximately 1,000 years from the time of King Saul until the fall of the Holy Temples.

Asked about a “Jewish state,” Sarkozy replied, “A Jewish state – I don’t know what that means. Speaking of a state of the Jewish people is already more interesting."

"A Jewish state has no meaning because a state is neither Jewish nor Catholic.”

Nevertheless, the French president favors a “two-state” solution in which Israel will be bordered by the Palestinian Authority, which PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has stated will be cleansed of Jews and thereby be a country only for Arab Muslims and a small and dwindling Christian population.

"If there is a Palestinian state, it is likely that Palestinians will be mainly living there and if there is an Israeli state Jews around the world know that whatever happens they will have a homeland,” according to Sarkozy’s line of thinking.

"Two states for two peoples would mean that nobody is losing  face. As far as I know there are millions of people who are not Jewish in Israel today," he added.

Sarkozy also expressed views shared by many people who support Jews when they are down-trodden. ""Frankly, I prefer to be on the side of those who are victims of anti-Semitic abuse than with those who profess these kind of behaviors," he said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »
No, it is not shocking... Where have you been lately? Sarkozy has made several anti-Israel statements lately. He said he doesn't believe that there is such a thing as a 'Jewish State'.... Sarkozy is another Jew hater...

sarko, merkel et al are all conscienceless relativistic  eurotrash.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 04:19:32 PM »
What a surprise.  :o

A black muslim that hates Jews and a Frenchman that hates the fact that he may have Jewish blood get together and what do you get?  Whoa, antisemitic comments!

This is some kind of strange convergence of opinions isn't it?
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 04:54:41 PM »

In this instance, Sarkozy and Obama are right for the wrong reasons.  Supporting Bibi would make us wrong but for the right reasons.

In other words, yes, we should defend fellow Jews against outright Nazis even if that Jew is self hating.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 05:17:54 PM »
Let the mud duck and that French (c.s) ( I can say it because it is very indecent) drop dead.. I stand with Netanyahu.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 08:57:27 PM »
Let the mud duck and that French (c.s) ( I can say it because it is very indecent) drop dead.. I stand with Netanyahu.

I think Bibi could beat the crap out of both of them at the same time.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 09:50:46 PM »

He certainly seems to know what a Muslim state is, by what he does not say, rather than by what he does say.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 11:58:35 PM »

Lol, good point.  All 3 are lying scum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 11:59:50 PM »
The Kenyan Indonesian bum and his sidekick the Sephardi/Hungarian dwarf who has an open marriage 

??

"Sephardi/hungarian?"  Is that supposed to be an insult?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 12:06:44 AM »
Leave Sephardic Jews out of this one. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 04:15:34 AM »
Leave Sephardic Jews out of this one. 
His mother is a Greek Jew.I can't help it,I'm not her father

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 09:24:06 AM »
His mother is a Greek Jew.I can't help it,I'm not her father

Wtf?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »

Yes you are right. I didn't knew this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani