Author Topic: Second iranian threat to destroy Israel names it's Dimona reactor  (Read 691 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
On November 6, Tehran says four missles would be enough to kill a million Israelis.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

If they aimed for Dimona, and got close, I think Israel would be forced to use tactical nukes on Iran.  And if they hit Dimona, God Forbid,- I think Israel would take out the big guns, and fire off Jericho Missles armed with Nuclear war heads, to lay waste to Iran.   

http://www.debka.com/article/21462/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Second iranian threat to destroy Israel names it's Dimona reactor
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 08:56:41 PM »
On November 6, Tehran says four missles would be enough to kill a million Israelis.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

If they aimed for Dimona, and got close, I think Israel would be forced to use tactical nukes on Iran.  And if they hit Dimona, G-d Forbid,- I think Israel would take out the big guns, and fire off Jericho Missles armed with Nuclear war heads, to lay waste to Iran.   

http://www.debka.com/article/21462/
I sure hope Israel has no intention of sitting on their hands until a million Israelis die needlessly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »
I sure hope Israel has no intention of sitting on their hands until a million Israelis die needlessly.

You never know with the leaders of Israel.  I have a feeling they will only strike hard (for large casualities) once they determine that iran is aiming for Dimona.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 09:46:44 PM »
Don't the black hebros live in dimona?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 04:30:39 PM »
Don't the black hebros live in dimona?

Maybe, but many Sefardim live there as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.