Author Topic: IDF VS settlers  (Read 10542 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
IDF VS settlers
« on: November 10, 2011, 05:31:35 AM »
IDF:

VS

settlers:

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: IDF VS settlers
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 06:31:46 AM »

1) I find it hard to believe that the IDF soldier runs away because he's afraid of the little child. It is likely that there is a greater danger that is not shown by the film, like other ennemies coming towards him in the background.
2) Baruch Goldstein is by no means representative of the average Israeli settler; how many settlers have behaved like Baruch Goldstein ? What Baruch Goldstein did was unique. Not only the usual settler does not behave like Baruch Goldstein, but I am not certain at all that most settlers approve of Baruch Goldstein's shooting in a mosque.
3) It's interesting to see that your source comes from Arab propaganda
4) Have you ever been in the field ? Does it occur to you that the tasks of an IDF soldier might be a little more difficult and dangerous than typing on a computer ? How do you know for sure how YOU would react if you have never been in the field ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 06:52:04 AM »
1) I find it hard to believe that the IDF soldier runs away because he's afraid of the little child. It is likely that there is a greater danger that is not shown by the film, like other ennemies coming towards him in the background.
2) Baruch Goldstein is by no means representative of the average Israeli settler; how many settlers have behaved like Baruch Goldstein ? What Baruch Goldstein did was unique. Not only the usual settler does not behave like Baruch Goldstein, but I am not certain at all that most settlers approve of Baruch Goldstein's shooting in a mosque.
4) Have you ever been in the field ? Does it occur to you that the tasks of an IDF soldier might be a little more difficult and dangerous than typing on a computer ? How do you know for sure how YOU would react if you have never been in the field ?

yaacov, are you saying this because you don't like Ron and now take opposite opinions to him because of that?  Or are you really being serious with this type of statement?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 07:07:33 AM »
yaacov, are you saying this because you don't like Ron and now take opposite opinions to him because of that?  Or are you really being serious with this type of statement?

What are you driving at exactly ? I thought this was a place for debating. Well, I am discussing a controversial post. If you don't agree with what I am saying, please make your point.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 08:34:08 AM »
What are you driving at exactly ? I thought this was a place for debating. Well, I am discussing a controversial post. If you don't agree with what I am saying, please make your point.

On a previous post you suggested that your were proud of committing certain sins against judaism and it seemed as a way to provoke Ron.  So I'm not exactly sure if you are trying to create a debate by playing devil's advocate with Ron.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 09:00:58 AM »
On a previous post you suggested that your were proud of committing certain sins against judaism and it seemed as a way to provoke Ron.  So I'm not exactly sure if you are trying to create a debate by playing devil's advocate with Ron.

Yea I saw that. The part where he says his father isn't Jewish, well, thats not his fault (and he still is Jewish by Halacha) but where he goes on to bragg how he married a shiksa, I understand why fourth Philosophy would attack him because of that.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 09:53:52 AM »
He disclosed that he is married to a non Jew.  I never saw him brag about it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 10:14:34 AM »
I mean come on...You're not supposed to go out there and say, "I'm a Jew and I'm proud to have done something against my religion."... That's what Deformed and Conserved Jews do.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 10:20:29 AM »
Yea I saw that. The part where he says his father isn't Jewish, well, thats not his fault (and he still is Jewish by Halacha) but where he goes on to bragg how he married a shiksa, I understand why fourth Philosophy would attack him because of that.

1) My wife is not a "shiksa". You know that it is a pejorative word so you are deliberately disrespectful.
2) I did not brag that I married a non-Jew. I said I love my wife even if she is not Jewish. There is a big difference.
3) You know nothing about me, about my life, about what I went through, so just mind your own business.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 10:26:38 AM »
On a previous post you suggested that your were proud of committing certain sins against judaism and it seemed as a way to provoke Ron.  So I'm not exactly sure if you are trying to create a debate by playing devil's advocate with Ron.

1) What exactly in my response to Ron suggests that I am playing the devil's advocate ?

2) You are not my mother nor my rabbi, so please spare me the lecture about the "sins" I commit against judaism.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:32:11 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 10:31:05 AM »
I mean come on...You're not supposed to go out there and say, "I'm a Jew and I'm proud to have done something against my religion."... That's what Deformed and Conserved Jews do.

I have never showed disrespect for the orthodox Jews on this forum because I know this is a kahanist forum and I respect that.
But I have always made it clear that I am NOT an orthodox Jew and that I defend liberty of conscience. If you can't tolerate it, then ban me, you're the man in charge.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:06 AM »
Excuse me, but when did Yaakov ever say he was "proud" of committing sins against Judaism?  He's not Orthodox, but that's not a crime.  I mean, I'm not as observant as some of the more religious Jews here either. 

From what I understand, he posted that he was much more non-religious and assimilated in his younger days when he married his non-Jewish wife, whom he still loves.  He also wrote in the past about how he's becoming closer to his Jewish roots.  And only yesterday, he posted that his father is not-Jewish.  But so what?  Obviously he didn't appreciate his wife being called a shiksa cow. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »
Excuse me, but when did Yaakov ever say he was "proud" of committing sins against Judaism?  He's not Orthodox, but that's not a crime.  I mean, I'm not as observant as some of the more religious Jews here either. 

From what I understand, he posted that he was much more non-religious and assimilated in his younger days when he married his non-Jewish wife, whom he still loves.  He also wrote in the past about how he's becoming closer to his Jewish roots.  And only yesterday, he posted that his father is not-Jewish.  But so what?  Obviously he didn't appreciate his wife being called a shiksa cow. 
I agree with Lisa
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 11:52:52 AM »

I never saw him say he was proud of doing something against the Jewish religion.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 01:43:06 PM »
Yaakov is usually a loud voice of reason. JTF should be proud to have him.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »

You just can't face it: Israeli soldiers (who I'm sure you've never even met) are girly cowards. It's not the first time they run from Arab children with rocks.

Not only the usual settler does not behave like Baruch Goldstein,

Yea, and you know why? because the Israeli army arms and protects the Nazis and tortures the Jews. A Jew who dares to shoot an Arab who attacks him is arrested and thrown to jail by the Israeli Hamas, so you could only imagine what would happen to a Jew who slaughters dozens of Arabs.

But don't worry, this will change when the settlers buy brains and understand who is the real enemy: your army of worthless faggots.

"Arab propaganda" lol.. who cares who takes the film?

LOL, so you justify his cowardice!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:31:03 PM by Fourth Philosophy »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »
I have been meaning to make this point to Chaim on Ask JTF for a long time but this seems like a good place to do it.

One thing that I think holds JTF back is the negative tone of it's messengers.  I am not talking about ideology but the way the message gets delivered.  It seems like we can't wait to jump on someone.  I think Chaim unintentionally sets the tone for this.  When he refers to everyone who he has a disagrement with as "piece of excrement", "traitors" etc. it sets a tone.  While I have no problem with being strident and taking strong positions we sometimes come across as people who do nothing but complain and that is not going to advance the cause.  People (at least those who achieve and can be contributors) don't want to associate with people who are angry and negative all the time.  This is not a Larry David show.

I think we see this rub off on young guys like Ron and Brennan Fan (or whatever name he uses now) who think the correct way to communicate is to insult, trash and demean.  

I met settlers who were building homes in unauthorized outposts, who might see years of labor and significant money taken from them.  I met a man from Amona who is next on the list to have his home destroyed.

Some of these people served in elite units of the IDF.  I think they would all vehemently disagree that the Yesha Council people are traitors. One referred to the Price Tag people as a---oles  We might disagree with some of these opinions but we should recongnize
these people as good people who agree with us on 90% of important issues rather than concentrate on the small number of areas of disagreement.  We are a tiny minority of a tiny minority we should at least be able to get along with our own.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »
1) What exactly in my response to Ron suggests that I am playing the devil's advocate ?

You really don't get it? it's so obvious that the soldier in the video is a coward that only a nasty devil's advocate could argue the opposite.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 01:54:55 PM »
You really don't get it? it's so obvious that the soldier in the video is a coward that only a nasty devil's advocate could argue the opposite.

Why would you take pleasure in seeing an Arab throwing rocks at a Jewish soldier get the best of him?  Do you feel more affiliation with the Arab?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 01:57:20 PM »
Why would you take pleasure in seeing an Arab throwing rocks at a Jewish soldier get the best of him?  Do you feel more affiliation with the Arab?

It's not a Jew but a Druze. Not that it matters. Most of the soldiers who beat little Jewish boys and girls are Jewish.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 02:09:38 PM »
It's not a Jew but a Druze. Not that it matters. Most of the soldiers who beat little Jewish boys and girls are Jewish.

Ron, there are some awful people in the IDF, I get it.  What I don't get is what you are trying to accomplish.  Do you want the IDF abolished so the Arabs can cross the border and massacre Jews throughout Israel?  Do you want the British to come back and rule Israel?  Do you want the UN to rule Israel? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 02:27:30 PM »
Yaacov. My apologies. I went back to that locked thread and reread what you wrote.  I took it st the wrong context. 

And as far as banning, why would I do that to you even if we disagreed in something?

And as far as the videos posted, they don't prove don't point that the idf are afraid of children and that religious Jews want to murder people.  Those two videos are Muslim Nazi videos. And very disturbing what they teach fellow Arabs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
Yaakov Mendel is a good Jew. The people who are attacking him are insane.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 03:13:53 PM »
Yaacov. My apologies. I went back to that locked thread and reread what you wrote.  I took it st the wrong context. 

And as far as banning, why would I do that to you even if we disagreed in something?

And as far as the videos posted, they don't prove don't point that the idf are afraid of children and that religious Jews want to murder people.  Those two videos are Muslim Nazi videos. And very disturbing what they teach fellow Arabs.

Dr Dan, I have absolutely no grudge against you. You know all the good things I think about you. Even though we've never met face to face, I would welcome you any time as a long-standing friend.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »
  He's not Orthodox, but that's not a crime.  I mean, I'm not as observant as some of the more religious Jews here either. 
  Obviously he didn't appreciate his wife being called a shiksa cow. 

Uhhh yes. That's like saying i'm an American citizen I wave the American flag, go to BBQ on the 4th of July, eat turkey on thanksgiving, but I cheat on my taxes, rob people, don't follow the rules of the country (the constitution), and do other illegal things. BUT BUT BUT I'm a proud American.
 I never  called her a "shiksa cow". Just a shiksa, and you can believe me or not, but when I said shiksa I didn't have anything negative in mind (on her, at least). He took shiksa negatively and you are even now adding cow (LOL). But from what I know Shiksa is a non-Jewess. Just like Goy is a non-Jew.
  And about people not being observant is concerned. (maybe) fine. It is between you and G-D, but why bragg about it on the forum, or anywhere else for that matter. For example lets say someone eats pig. The fact they ate pig is already terrible. But then to eat pig and tell others about it and how you love it, and encourage others to then not see it as much of a crime is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse then the original crime of eating your pig. At least do it in private if your that much not in control.  
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.