Author Topic: G-dspeed Hamas in their victory over Fatah  (Read 1849 times)

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
G-dspeed Hamas in their victory over Fatah
« on: June 18, 2007, 12:55:12 AM »
With even the New York Post and Fox News refering to Abbas as "moderate", despite the fact that Fatah is responsible for more deaths then Hamas, and has never stopped Hamas from carrying out a single act of murder against Israelis, Fatah is the more dangerous organization of the two. Hamas has never hid behind the mask of "moderation". Once Hamas solidifies it's death grip over the so called "Palestinian Authority", the whole world will see what a "Palestinian" state is really all about. Especially head-up-their-ass liberal Israelis who will abandon any delusions of any kind of peaceful coexistence with those parasites. That's when the time would be right to take back Gaza, kill anyone who puts up any armed resistance and pay everyone else the fair market value for their property to pack up and leave for Egypt. If only Olmert had the balls to do such a thing.

Meanwhile, I'll just kick back with an ice cold Bud and watch them go at it like bloods and crips. What a way to kick off the summer!!! How awesome would it be if there was a "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi" Rwanda this summer, and the hajis had no one to blame for it but each other.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 10:12:05 AM by islamophobe »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: G-dspeed Hamas in their victory over Fatah
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 03:40:54 AM »
they should put video cameras all around gaza and transmit to a free station on the internet and call it MBC muslim bloodbath channel.

then anyone who supports dreck like Carter will either have to admit to being a straight out Jew hater, or just be in outright denial.

it might be sorta entertaining too.

I agree that this is a good developement.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 08:09:52 AM »
Re:  Good development?

I disagree that this is a good development.

It would be, if a Kahanist Government ruled Israel.

But, if that had been the case, Gaza would have never been abandoned to Nazi Terrorists.

Short of a military coup by the IDF, Olmert will continue his suicidal policies full steam ahead.

There's no limit to his cowardice -- already he's begging "The International Community" to come and "save Israel".

He's at this very moment at the White House being ordered by Bush to give the PLO millions of dollars and Israeli weaponry, and begin immediate "Peace Negotiations" with Israel's "new Peace Partners".

Any day now, Syria/Iran/Hamas will massively invade Israel and there is a great possibility that they will completely conquer all of Judaea and Samaria.

It's not possible to defend yourself when you have to call Congoleeza Rice and once again be ordered to "use restraint so as not to offend the Muslim Street and risk angering our Arab allies in the War Against Terror".

In my opinion, the development is just another success in the coming War to annihilate Israel.

Israel is incapable today, under its current government, of defending itself or fighting for survival.

Only Ha'Shem can save Israel now.

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 08:28:16 AM »
I've been listening to the news out of Israel and already the self-hating, bleeding heart, left, bed-wetting shmucks are wringing their hands and wanting to allow fatah ar-apes to flee to safety in Judea and Samaria!!!! good grief!! Is there something in the water over there? ???