Author Topic: With Newt Gingrich rising in the polls -Now is the time to lobby for Pollard  (Read 583 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I happened to hear Chaim's latest JTF program where he condemned Newt Gingrich for putting pressure on President Clinton to go back on his promise to free Jonathan Pollard as part of the Wye Accords [This was the deal that Bibi signed in his first time as Prime Minister, giving away much territory of Israel and other aid to our enemies].
This gave me the idea to start contacting Republican candidates, asking them if they still support keeping Pollard in Jail after 26 years in Prison. I contacted the Gingrich web site about this and I also suggested to the Perry web site that this might be a good issue to attack his rival, Gingrich.
I suggest other members of this forum raise the issue of Pollard with the various Republican candidates.
Right now, with all of them fighting for their political lives, and they will probably be more open to our lobbying.
For those who don't know the background of the Pollard case go to http://www.jonathanpollard.org/

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I would also like to request that JTF make a youtube video on the subject of Pollard and Newt Gingrich, since according to some of the latest polls, Gingrich might be turning into the newest alternative to Romney

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Ughhhh....  I am very dissapointed with this years GOP field.  Again, we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I was happy to do find by a google search that Conservative Republican Congressman Allen West supports releasing Pollard
http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2011/060211.pdf
Maybe this is one of the reasons that our forum member Kahane-Was-Right BT
listed West as the man he would like to enter the race to become the Republican nominee for President.
He also seems to have a relatively tough outlook against our Islamic enemies, having fought them in Iraq.
He is certainly more qualified than Herman Cain.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149831 is reporting about some of the latest things that Pro-Pollard activists are trying to do to free Pollard if you want to get more involved with this issue.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
We need to try to get Pollard out of jail no matter who becomes president.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I have this sneaky suspicion that obummer is going to use Pollard as an 'October Surprise'. An October Surprise is an issue or policy that an incumbent can use right before the election which will increase his popularity just enough to cause him to win the next election. I always figured he would use Osama Bin Laden as the October surprise, but it just may be Pollard that Obama may use in order to swing the Jewish vote... I sure hope this is not what obumma will use as his October surprise...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, Right on, Do it NOW!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I have this sneaky suspicion that obummer is going to use Pollard as an 'October Surprise'. An October Surprise is an issue or policy that an incumbent can use right before the election which will increase his popularity just enough to cause him to win the next election. I always figured he would use Osama Bin Laden as the October surprise, but it just may be Pollard that Obama may use in order to swing the Jewish vote... I sure hope this is not what obumma will use as his October surprise...

With a billion dollars he's going to raise and the weak republican field, it's going to be a long shot to beat him anyway. At least if he used that as his October surprise something good would come of it.

I will still do everything I can to try to help his republican opponent though.