Author Topic: Persecution of Righteous Rabbis by Evil Israeli Gestapo continues  (Read 632 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When will the persecution of the righteous religious zionists stop? It is getting disgusting that the 'Jewish State' treats the Sages and Gedolim of our generation just like common petty criminals, rounding them up at ungodly hours and interrogating them repeatedly for days on end. The tactics employed by the Israeli police are reminiscent of the tactics used by the Nazi gestapo. How, in a country which was founded to be a 'Jewish state' where Jews are supposed to live free from antisemitic persecution, can the Rabbis be treated as Rabble?

Shame on the Israel police for their antisemitism. They too will be destroyed with all the other Jew-hating refuse when the time is right....

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149750#.TsHQTR-6SL8

Kiryat Motzkin Rabbi Questioned by Police
Rabbi David Druckman of Kiryat Motzkin was questioned by police over a letter he signed more than three years ago. "This is unreal."

Rabbi David Druckman, Chief Rabbi of the city of Kiryat Motzkin north of Haifa, was questioned on Sunday by police about his signing of a rabbis’ letter against employing Arabs.

The letter was written following the 2008 massacre in the Mercaz HaRav yeshiva in Jerusalem, when an Arab terrorist infiltrated the yeshiva and murdered eight Jews.

Rabbi Druckman, who refused to cooperate with the interrogators, told Arutz Sheva that he called on the police to also question former Mossad chief Ephraim Halevy. Halevy recently said that Israel’s hareidi-religious Jews are “a bigger existential threat to Israel than Iran and Ahmadinejad.”

“I told them that as a matter of principle I am not willing to cooperate in the investigation so long as they don’t question Ephraim Halevy for inciting against hareidim and as long as they don’t question those academics who incite against the State of Israel and against the Jews,” Rabbi Druckman said.

He added that the interrogators kept trying to ask him additional questions, but his response was that he is a law-abiding citizen and is convinced that his actions were consistent with the law.

Rabbi Druckman said that he does not know if the police now intend to question all the rabbis who signed the letter, but said that questioning a rabbi for signing a letter is “unreal.”

“Twice daily we hear inciting statements made by public officials and no one does anything about it, but in this case they are still talking about a three-year-old issue,” he said. “This is horrifying, especially if you recall that the letter was signed after a terrible massacre of yeshiva students.”

He added, “My feeling is that we’ve already gotten used to this farce and that is shameful, because when you are used to something you stop speaking out against it. This absurdity cannot continue.”

Rabbis being arrested and questioned by police seems to have become routine.

Rabbi Dov Lior of Kiryat Arba and Rabbi Yaakov Yosef were recently arrested and questioned over the "haskama", rabbinical approbation, they gave to the book Torat Hamelech. The book, written by Rabbi Yitzchak Shapira, contains his interpretations of Jewish law regarding the use of force when dealing with enemies. Although the book makes no direct mention of Arabs, some have said that the book incites to kill Arabs.

A "haskama" is found at the beginning of many Judaic works and signifies that the rabbi who read it testifies to the Halakhic coherence and accuracy of the writing. Authors attempt to get "haskamot" from famous rabbis for that reason.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Persecution of Righteous Rabbis by Evil Israeli Gestapo continues
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 11:19:41 PM »
One day Hashem will purge them all ! >:(

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:17:15 AM »
Wouldnt call Drunkman exactly rightious.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 01:28:18 PM »
Wouldnt call Drunkman exactly rightious.

Kiryat Motzkin is a liberal suburb of Haifa.  I spent time there the first time I visited Israel.  I don't know anything about Rabbi Druckman.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 02:39:57 PM »
To me the issue is not whether Rabbi Druckman is 'righteous' by everyones standards but the fact that because he wrote a letter which suggested that Jews not hire arabs he has been repeatedly harassed and arrested. You may not agree with him on a lot of things but I'm sure you agree with the idea that Jews should not employ arabs in Israel... And all those Rabbis who wrote the Haskama for the Torah HaMelech book are righteous in my opinion. It took a lot of courage to stand up for Halacha in the current day and age...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 02:43:40 PM »
To me the issue is not whether Rabbi Druckman is 'righteous' by everyones standards but the fact that because he wrote a letter which suggested that Jews not hire arabs he has been repeatedly harassed and arrested. You may not agree with him on a lot of things but I'm sure you agree with the idea that Jews should not employ arabs in Israel... And all those Rabbis who wrote the Haskama for the Torah HaMelech book are righteous in my opinion. It took a lot of courage to stand up for Halacha in the current day and age...

Okay but your brought it up with the title of this thread "Persecution of Righteous Rabbis..."
 And I don't believe he endorsed or has anything to do with "Torah HaMelech".
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 03:17:31 PM »
Okay but your brought it up with the title of this thread "Persecution of Righteous Rabbis..."
 And I don't believe he endorsed or has anything to do with "Torah HaMelech".

Tag.... Sometimes it seems like you do not read what others write... I did not say that Rabbi Druckman wrote a Haskama for Torah HaMelech...

You may not agree with him on a lot of things but I'm sure you agree with the idea that Jews should not employ arabs in Israel... And all those Rabbis who wrote the Haskama for the Torah HaMelech book are righteous in my opinion. It took a lot of courage to stand up for Halacha in the current day and age...

Maybe it was not clear that I separated Rabbi Druckman from these Rabbis when I said "And all those Rabbis who wrote..." but I did not include him in those Rabbis.... My point of posting, again {as explained previously} was to highlight the treatment of Rabbis by the crooked Israeli police...