Author Topic: Obama Leads Satan Worship  (Read 1328 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Obama Leads Satan Worship
« on: November 17, 2011, 08:09:56 AM »
JUST FOR LAUGHS  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D

Obama is a devil worshipper, we must tell everyone.

Some alternate translations.

1) Thank you Satan. And hear from the Koranma (Koran + Obama).

2) The Lord said the new Arab sins are with him. Thank you Satan. (no change)

3) So birth the mark that's now sooner. Thank you Satan.

4) (no change)

5) Woman don't ask God's name. Thank you Satan. Marker will lash you.

6) Our First [censored], he with game. Thank you Satan. Sure enough is [censored] game but I is honest.

7) The time of us gives us an army to serve our agenda. We shall fight with naif. Thank you Satan. Will be with another Arab sin
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obama Leads Satan Worship
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »
I have tested this out by reversing his slogan in Audacity before, it works. I don't necessarily think this was done by accident, these slogans are done very professionally. Whether Obama knew what he was saying with his slogan or not is another matter, I'm not sure on that, but it's possible.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 11:09:34 AM »
I heard this on U-Tube along with many other revealing videos by PP Simmons/You-Tube   Did Jesus give us the name of the Anti-Christ in Hebrews?   Bawrak= Lightning  Luke 10:18  I saw Satan as Bawrak.   Isaiah 14: 12-19  Most High Lucifer  Bam Maw---High Sacred Place  Ephesians 2:2  Satan's power is only given to him for a short while by the Real Power of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  His Codename is Renegade, Rebel, The Lawless One.   

Obama is totally Lawless.  The devil is a Liar and a Deciever Too!  He will be a Stern Faced King, Arrogant, Boastful, Sardonic and Will cause Great Devastation....Comes from a Great Political Power, Starts small and becomes Great.    Too many coincidences here.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 11:10:59 AM »
I heard this on U-Tube along with many other revealing videos by PP Simmons/You-Tube   Did Jesus give us the name of the Anti-Christ in Hebrews?   Bawrak= Lightning  Luke 10:18  I saw Satan as Bawrak.   Isaiah 14: 12-19  Most High Lucifer  Bam Maw---High Sacred Place  Ephesians 2:2  Satan's power is only given to him for a short while by the Real Power of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  His Codename is Renegade, Rebel, The Lawless One.   

Obama is totally Lawless.  The devil is a Liar and a Deciever Too!  He will be a Stern Faced King, Arrogant, Boastful, Sardonic and Will cause Great Devastation....Comes from a Great Political Power, Starts small and becomes Great.    Too many coincidences here.

I don't personally think he is but I think he's a precursor.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 03:16:50 PM »
Obama is not the antichrist.
Period.
This is actually good news.
  My own research has me convinced that he will rise from the middle east.
I don't think its Ahmedinajad either, although hes one to watch.

Obama definitely has an anti christian spirit though.
I am BritishSword

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 04:01:37 PM »
I heard this on U-Tube along with many other revealing videos by PP Simmons/You-Tube   Did Jesus give us the name of the Anti-Christ in Hebrews?   Bawrak= Lightning  Luke 10:18  I saw Satan as Bawrak.   Isaiah 14: 12-19  Most High Lucifer  Bam Maw---High Sacred Place  Ephesians 2:2  Satan's power is only given to him for a short while by the Real Power of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  His Codename is Renegade, Rebel, The Lawless One.  

Obama is totally Lawless.  The devil is a Liar and a Deciever Too!  He will be a Stern Faced King, Arrogant, Boastful, Sardonic and Will cause Great Devastation....Comes from a Great Political Power, Starts small and becomes Great.    Too many coincidences here.

Oy vey! What ever..

It is obvious that the root of the name Barak comes from Baruch, which means blessing in hebrew {which has its root in the word Barak which means lightning}...

http://www.jewishmag.com/130mag/bracha_blessing/bracha_blessing.htm

To really understand a word in Hebrew we need to investigate the Hebrew root. In Hebrew all words are related through their root. Most Hebrew words are made up of a three letter root. From these basic three letters, the Hebrew word is conjugated. However, it goes deeper than this; words with similar root letters are related. This is so, because unlike other languages, each Hebrew letter has a divine power to create. Therefore using the letters in a sequence can create or describe a concept.

The word bracha is related to the word barak, barad, breicha, and lehavriech. Barak is lightning, barad is hail, breicha is a pool (water) and lehavrieh is a process that farmers do when they take their grapevines and put part of the vine underground to sprout roots thereby beginning a new planting.

But Hussein is no 'blessing'....

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 04:28:45 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 10:40:30 AM »
I'd have said obama was more of a thunderstorm myself.
I am BritishSword