Author Topic: Target Neturei Karta  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
Target Neturei Karta
« on: November 18, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
Does anyone know of any actions that have been taken against Neturei Karta in particular their leader the sanctimonious dog traitor "R." Weiss?

They are having a field day on YouTube, and elsewhere with their hateful propaganda against other Jews.

This is the lowest scum, worse than the Islamists, Neo-Nazis, and far left Antisemitic Atheists.

Check http://www.adl.org/extremism/karta/ for a short, and good description of the organization.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Target Neturei Karta
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 04:00:32 PM »
We know who they are and have rebuked and cursed them for their hatred for the Jewish people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 11:41:11 PM »
I read about them in the Jewish Telegraph sometime back, TRAITORS! >:(

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 06:24:41 PM »
We know who they are and have rebuked and cursed them for their hatred for the Jewish people.

A lot of good that did!

That is not a JDL action.  A JDL action would be beating the hell out of their sacrosanct traitor dog leader "R." Weiss or ending his wicked life with extreme prejudice.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 06:32:20 PM »
A lot of good that did!

That is not a JDL action.  A JDL action would be beating the hell out of their sacrosanct traitor dog leader "R." Weiss or ending his wicked life with extreme prejudice.

LMAO at the way you phrased that.  JTF is a law abiding organization Dov

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 06:40:59 PM »
Just ignore them. They are extremely few and crazy. They want the publicity you are giving them now.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 10:09:27 PM »
I think the worst thing about them is that they give Nazis like the Whorefront crew an excuse to claim they're not really anti-Semites. They say things like "We're against Israel/Zionism, but so are these Jews, so it can't be anti-Semitic".  Same goes for other self-haters, gives the stupid Nazis excuses.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 11:58:19 PM »
YIP!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 12:05:45 AM »

Indeed.  We only follow the law here.

Lol at the provocation though.

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 06:47:53 AM »

This would be within the law -- Natural Law.

And Chaim ben Pesach spent 10 years in jail because he was following the letter of the law, and he is the leader of this organization so don't give me that crap about the JTF and the law.

Maybe you should join the Girl Scouts instead of JTF because you are very law abiding.

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 06:58:00 AM »
Just ignore them. They are extremely few and crazy. They want the publicity you are giving them now.

If I could ignore them I wouldn't be making up a thread about them on JTF.

And the fact is that they are enemy #1 for all Jews, and that can not be disputed with their successful hate propaganda against other Jews which results in violence from non-Jews to Jews.

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 07:03:34 AM »
I think the worst thing about them is that they give Nazis like the Whorefront crew an excuse to claim they're not really anti-Semites. They say things like "We're against Israel/Zionism, but so are these Jews, so it can't be anti-Semitic".  Same goes for other self-haters, gives the stupid Nazis excuses.

These guys are on the world stage.  I am not so concerned with one group like the pathetic StørmFrønt neo-Nazis.

What they did with Ahmadinejad in Iran was much more damaging!

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 07:08:54 AM »
Indeed.  We only follow the law here.

Lol at the provocation though.

I would like to laugh too if I knew what the provocation was.

I was stating facts.  These would be ligitimate JDL actions,  Cursing, praying, and doing the tango don't qualify.

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 08:23:03 AM »
  The sanctimonious dog traitor and clown leader of Neturei Karta, Weiss.  Unfortunately these clowns do more damage than 10,000 Israeli rockets.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 08:32:07 AM by Dov ben Rahmiel »

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »

Neturei Karta is one of the most successful hate propaganda organizations (check.adl.org and elsewhere)

They are no more extreme, not so few, (a few thousand supporters), and crazy than we are.  They just follow an evil ideology like the Islamists or neo-Nazis.

I am shocked that you are suggesting that anybody should follow an ostrich in the sand policy against them.

In the JDL we never ignore our enemies, and R. Kahane never did.

You are lucky that you are living now because in the Holocaust you would have never survived by ignoring the Nazis and their supporters.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:27:38 AM by Dov ben Rahmiel »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2011, 10:20:06 AM »
This is the lowest scum, worse than the Islamists, Neo-Nazis, and far left Antisemitic Atheists.
Check http://www.adl.org/extremism/karta/ for a short, and good description of the organization.

I agree they are worse because they claim to act in the name of Judaism, which is more confusing.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 10:41:19 AM »

And Chaim ben Pesach spent 10 years in jail because he was following the letter of the law, and he is the leader of this organization so don't give me that crap about the JTF and the law.

Maybe you should join the Girl Scouts instead of JTF because you are very law abiding.

11 posts and all of them starting trouble TROLL ALERT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 11:18:29 AM »

Yes he went to jail, which is what he does NOT want to happen with us because we have other goals.  We are not trying to free Soviet Jews, we are trying to build a mass movement.  That does not happen from jail.  You certainly talk tough when it comes to OTHER PEOPLE doing dangerous things.  The only girl scout here is you because you try to convince others to do what you cannot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 11:19:44 AM »
If I could ignore them I wouldn't be making up a thread about them on JTF.

And the fact is that they are enemy #1 for all Jews, and that can not be disputed with their successful hate propaganda against other Jews which results in violence from non-Jews to Jews.

Naturei karta are irrelevant garbage.  The ones who are destroying the Jewish people sit in the knesset.  And they truly have the power to harm us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 11:20:38 AM »
I would like to laugh too if I knew what the provocation was.

I was stating facts.  These would be ligitimate JDL actions,  Cursing, praying, and doing the tango don't qualify.

This is JTF, not JDL.

The provocation is that you are trying to get someone else to break the law or to write something here that is against the law, perhaps so the authorities can shut down our site.   So either you need to be smarter about what you type here, or you are a provocateur looking to get our site shut down.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »
Neturei Karta is one of the most successful hate propaganda organizations (check.adl.org and elsewhere)

They are no more extreme, not so few, (a few thousand supporters), and crazy than we are.  They just follow an evil ideology like the Islamists or neo-Nazis.

I am shocked that you are suggesting that anybody should follow an ostrich in the sand policy against them.

In the JDL we never ignore our enemies, and R. Kahane never did.

You are lucky that you are living now because in the Holocaust you would have never survived by ignoring the Nazis and their supporters.

You do realize that nature karta were around in his time, right?   And now think how little energy he devoted to those spineless useless clowns.  Think of where the Rav did focus his energy.  It wasn't at them, as evil as they are.   Its like telling me to focus on an ant while there is an elephant in the room.

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 11:26:46 AM »
I agree they are worse because they claim to act in the name of Judaism, which is more confusing.

They pervert the Torah.  

They have the status of the most vile apikorsim in the Torah, and it is great mitzva per the Torah to kill such a person.  They have themselves made one with evil so the following Torah sayings apply where in this case the evil has to be destroyed.

"The fear of the Lord is to hate evil...." (Mishlei 8:13)
"You who love the Lord hate evil...." (Tehillim 97:10)

The Three Oaths on which they base their philosophy are totally bogus now.

The Three Oaths is the popular name for a Midrash found in the Talmud, which relates that G-d adjured three oaths upon the world. Two of the oaths pertain to the Jewish people, and one of the oaths pertains to the other nations of the world. The Jews for their part were sworn not to go up from Exile to the Land of Israel en masse and not to rebel against the other nations, and the other nations in their turn were sworn not to subjugate the Jews excessively.

Zionist arguments that consider the Three Oaths

An overview of some of the primary claims made by Religious Zionists concerning the Three Oaths:

The Three Oaths are an Aggadic Midrash, and therefore they are not Halakhically obligatory (Aggadic Midrashim, as opposed to Halachic Midrashim are not traditionally understood as a valid source for Halacha). Accordingly, Maimonides' Mishne Torah, the Arba'ah Turim, the Shulchan Aruch, and other halachic sources do not cite the Three Oaths or rule accordingly. They are not found there at all.

The League Of Nations' vote to declare the State of Israel fulfills the first condition of the oath to not rebel against the nations. Thus, when the League of Nations told the Jews to go home, it was mandatory that they do so. Just as Cyrus instructed the Jews of Babylonia to construct the Second Temple.

The Three Oaths simply meant that G-d had decreed an exile for the Jewish people. The fact that the Jewish people have successfully returned to the Land of Israel, and that the State of Israel has survived, is evidence that the oath is void and the decree has ended.

The wording of Maimonides in his Epistle to Yemen specifically states that the Oaths are “metaphorical” (see Maimonides above), furthermore in his Halachic work he places great value upon living in the Land of Israel, and forbids leaving it.
 Although the Three Oaths were obligatory in the past, the gentiles violated their vow by excessively persecuting the Jewish people. Therefore the validity of the two other vows has been nullified. Religious Zionists point to a specific Midrash warning that if gentile nations violated this oath, then "they cause the End of Days to come prematurely". This has been interpreted to mean that Israel's re-establishment would be implemented sooner than originally intended. With atrocities against Jews throughout history, and especially after The Holocaust, the Jewish people were absolved of their part of the Oaths. Those who hold this position often rely on the Shulchan Aruch which states: "two [persons] who have taken an oath to do a thing, and one of them violates the oath, the other is exempt [from it] and does not require permission." As a result, the ban on mass-immigration to the Land of Israel became void, and Zionism and the State of Israel arose as a direct result of the breach by gentile nations of the Oaths.

Religious Zionists often point to Israel's seemingly miraculous survival in the numerous Arab-Israeli wars, especially the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, and interpret this as the State of Israel being preserved directly by G-d's hand.
 The Jewish people did not return en masse to the Land of Israel, but rather through individual immigration as well as a series of five Aliyahs. Jews continue to individually immigrate to Israel today. There was never a point in history where a majority of world Jewry collectively migrated to the Land of Israel.

It is not clearly established in either the Gemara or the Halacha what precisely would constitute permission from the nations. As such, the Balfour Declaration, San Remo conference, United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181, and the League of Nations-issued Mandate for Palestine plan of July 24, 1922 is understood as representing permission and approval from the nations of the world. Accordingly, the Jewish people cannot be considered to have rebelled against the nations. This was the opinion of Rabbi Meir Simcha of Dvinsk regarding the Balfour Declaration.

Jewish religious texts warned that during the apocalyptic War of Gog and Magog, the gentile nations will conspire with their Jewish allies to destroy Israel. The Jewish allies are considered by some to be current Anti-Zionist Jewry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths

NETUREI  KARTA
These Jews Make Satan Look Good!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:47:30 AM by Dov ben Rahmiel »

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 11:41:15 AM »
You do realize that nature karta were around in his time, right?   And now think how little energy he devoted to those spineless useless clowns.  Think of where the Rav did focus his energy.  It wasn't at them, as evil as they are.   Its like telling me to focus on an ant while there is an elephant in the room.

In his time they were weak.  Now they are strong.  Just open your eyes, and look at all the hateful propaganda they put out.  Start with YouTube, and you will see how they entice MANY goyim to hate other Jews, and also don't forget that they are successful in placing their hateful propaganda against other Jews on the national, and international stage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 11:44:07 AM »
In his time they were weak.  Now they are strong.  Just open your eyes, and look at all the hateful propaganda they put out.  Start with YouTube, and you will see how they entice MANY goyim to hate other Jews, and also don't forget that they are successful in placing their hateful propaganda against other Jews on the national, and international stage.

No, open YOUR eyes. They have always put out hateful propaganda.  They have always been worms and always will be.

Meanwhile the Israeli govt destroys the settlements and you think it doesn't matter?

Offline Left fake JTF

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »
No, open YOUR eyes. They have always put out hateful propaganda.  They have always been worms and always will be.

Meanwhile the Israeli govt destroys the settlements and you think it doesn't matter?

Are you putting words in my mouth?  Did I say anything about settlements.  This topic is about Neturei Karta -- not settlements.

And per the Torah as I explained they are enemy #1, and it is great mitzva to kill such a traitorous apikores.  The Vilna Gaon was talking about such people when he said it is mitzva to kill a hasid.  I am basing myself on the Torah -- not my personal opinion.