0 (0%)
Any other additional Idea?
0 (0%)
Any proposal?
0 (0%)
What's your view?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Nigerian Jews Planning to Create a Strong Community.  (Read 1689 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Nigerian Jews Planning to Create a Strong Community.
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 11:07:15 AM »
Thanks all for the brilliant and encouraging contribution.Making Aliyah is important,nobody could undermine its importance,for me I have made up my mind to make aliyah,when I reach the age of 55.The choice of arming ourselves against those Islamists,Boko Haram or any other Islamists gang is important,but not even the first priority,spiritual growth and proper knowledge of the Torah is the foremost priority,establishing ourselves and becoming powerfully influential is also among our priorities which I am enjoining other brothers (Nigerian Jews or Ger) both within Nigeria and outside.This point is very important...possession of weapon(s) is illegal in Nigeria except if it is licensed.However,one cannot overrule this point out,because in Nigeria,to be sincere,there's no security,anybody can just kill anybody,anyhow and the legal institutions are for the rich,so one needs to be mindful of security,self-provision of security is important.
    One of the greatest problem that would face this emerging population is a problem common to a baby at a milking point of its life...what I mean is this,there are some group of Gers who are being made to strayed,convincing them that Zionism is not related to Judaism,this has been casting a spell of worries on my mind,Rabbi Capers Funnye is doing this terrible job among these innocent babies.I once had the opportunity to chat with him on facebook,his view were so heretic that I had to stop talking to him,he told me he would like to meet me when he visit Nigeria again in 2012,but I have declined to meet him.I once wrote to Chabad in Congo DR,to open a Center in Nigeria to forestall the dangerous attempts of these reconstructionist Rabbis.
You are correct this Rabbi is Obama's rabbi a relative he only cares about being a leftist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Nigerian Jews Planning to Create a Strong Community.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 08:26:17 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774