Author Topic: Anyone see the movie Disengagement?  (Read 973 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Anyone see the movie Disengagement?
« on: November 23, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »
It is set against the backdrop of the disengagement from Gaza.  Since it is made in France with French actors I am suspicious that it is just Jew hating propoganda.  If anyone has seen it please let me know before I invest the time into watching it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Anyone see the movie Disengagement?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 06:08:23 PM »
It is set against the backdrop of the disengagement from Gaza.  Since it is made in France with French actors I am suspicious that it is just Jew hating propoganda.  If anyone has seen it please let me know before I invest the time into watching it.

Saw it. Its gay, don't waste your time.
 The "disengagement" part is brief. I had to skipp almost the whole movie.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 06:25:53 PM »
Saw it. Its gay, don't waste your time.
 The "disengagement" part is brief. I had to skipp almost the whole movie.

Are the Jews picking on the poor Arabs? /sarcasm
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 06:38:30 PM »
Are the Jews picking on the poor Arabs? /sarcasm

I don't remember, I just skipped the movie. I think it has nothing to do with Arabs. Its mostly a chick flick about her going to meet her abandoned daughter in Gush Katif. The beginning shes mostly in some other place, France I presume. Their are some parts where soldiers take Jews out of their homes but its brief. I suggest not to waste your $ or time (I saw it for free, but did waste time getting and watching it).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.