Author Topic: The Milgram Experiment- Why Jews must have our own strong Country.  (Read 461 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

Rav Kahane also said that the Americans are no different then the germans. Under proper conditions anyone can be turned into a Nazi (or murderer).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: The Milgram Experiment- Why Jews must have our own strong Country.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 10:43:31 PM »
I remember reading about this experiment in my Intro to Psychology course in college.  I don't understand why those people didn't just get up and walk out.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 09:33:28 AM »
I remember reading about this experiment in my Intro to Psychology course in college.  I don't understand why those people didn't just get up and walk out.

Its called "Authority". The guy in the white shirt was telling them to go on. That is the whole point of the experiment. It is showing how far most people are willing to go, without stopping themselves just because some guy (an authoritative) figure is telling them to.
   THUS what is in a situation where an authoritative figure will tell others that they must torture/murder others will they continue doing it? Apparently most would by these experiments. THUS watch out!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »
I understand, Tag. 

I just remember when I first saw this film.  I kept thinking to myself that I would have gotten up and walked out.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 01:06:05 PM »
Yeah I saw these when I was in Psych 100 too. Pretty chilling. As they say, "if you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 07:50:32 AM »
I think most people are hard wired to be followers. This might link back to a time when people were nomadic in relatively small extended family groups. Not obeying the leader of the group could put everyone in danger. When you live on the edge of survival teamwork is essential. Experiments like this show the evil side of such tendencies though.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 09:39:46 AM »
I think some of the result of this experiment is cluelessness rather than true evil (although one could argue that the absence of good in any form constitutes evil). Lots of people fall into big mental gaps and ruts, with or without excuse, and in "the heat of the moment" fail to make logical connections and conclusions that looking at it after-the-fact seem obvious.

I don't really think this is the same as German Nazism as most Germans have hated Jews all along, but I think every nation will turn Nazi in the last days so that's probably moot.