Author Topic: Islamic Historical Revisionism in Americas Classrooms, is it too late?  (Read 701 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is unbelievable that the arabs have invested so much money in propaganda which is being taught in American public schools. The school textbooks contain so many innacuracies and blatant lies that virtually everything we {people my age} learned has been turned over. Everything from Christopher Columbus being a muslim, to the idea that America was settled by muslim pilgrims.

If anyone has children in public schools {which I do not recommend to anyone, home school if possible} I would go to the school and ask to review the history text books. If my 'children' attended a school which taught these lies I would protest loudly and possible remove the kids from the school.

This is outrageous:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/10909#.Tthbr7jJLWD

For instance, one of those “women active in the Palestinian resistance movement” that the Notebook so adoringly refers to, Ahlam Tamimi, was just released from prison as part of the grotesque exchange of some 1000 terrorists for kidnapped Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.

The Hamas-recruited, unrepentant, psychopathic Tamimi, who was responsible for the 2001 bombing of the Sbarrro pizzeria in Jerusalem in which fifteen Israeli men, women, and children were killed and 107 wounded,  recently appeared on TV and was asked whether she felt regret for having murdered innocent civilians while they ate pizza.  "No,” she boasted, “Why should I feel sorry?"

Asked in the interview if she would repeat her murderous actions again, she unhesitatingly asserted, “Yes.” “I do not regret what I did.” Tamimi had also ghoulishly proclaimed that in a 2006 interview.

The AJC report also found that the Notebook “consistently distorts facts, applies the inappropriate and invidious paradigm of ‘colonialism,’ and brings emotion-laden poetry and short stories of victimization as the predominant voice of Palestinian culture. One of the writers critiqued in the report, for example, is the late Palestinian poet Mahmoud Darwish, whose poem, “Identity Card,” is included in the Notebook, and ends with the genocidal lines, “The usurper’s flesh will be my food/ Beware—beware—of my hunger/and my anger!”

Whether Darwish’s cannibalistic references to consuming Israeli flesh—that is, murdering Jews as a necessary and inevitable by-product of the so-called occupation of Muslim lands—is appropriate, or even relevant, content for a history class may be debated; but it certainly suggests how history can be inverted to suit the ambitions of ideologues promoting one point of view in which Israelis are oppressive, brutal, in-human, murderous occupiers and thieves, and Palestinians are guiltless victims who passively ‘resist’ an unjust occupation by an insidious Zionist regime eager to spill Arab blood.

It has been much publicized that North American college campuses are also currently infected with this same radical anti-Semitism and anti-Israelism, promulgated by the identical strain of politicized history and propaganda that animates the Arab Studies Notebook.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Islamic Historical Revisionism in Americas Classrooms, is it too late?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 06:13:20 AM »
This is pure evil. Mohammed was a goat-raping terrorist.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 10:14:59 AM »
It's really a shame that they can't just teach the American point of view.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 02:42:49 PM »
Just wait until it's Middle Eastern History Month.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 09:48:53 PM »
Tripe! Columbus was a converted Spanish Jew!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 12:40:26 AM »
Tripe! Columbus was a converted Spanish Jew!

How do you know he was Jewish? I've never heard of this before at all. I always thought he was a Spaniard.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 01:08:29 AM »
How do you know he was Jewish? I've never heard of this before at all. I always thought he was a Spaniard.

There are several clues that he is Jewish. I have heard this before. I believe he had documents in Hebrew onboard. Let me see if I can find any reference to this theory...

http://www.closetotorah.com/2009/04/was-christopher-columbus-jewish/

Was Columbus Jewish?

You Decide!

This question is famous and grabs our attention. If you heard some alleged proofs but never had the time to examine them for yourself, this article is for you! I will try to show you the proofs and allow you to answer the question yourself once and for all.

Throughout his life, Christopher Columbus never discussed his parents or relatives. We only know from a reference to Genoa that this was most likely his city of birth. He spoke Spanish eloquently. His family name was Columbo, the Italianized form of Colón. Colón was a Jewish name. A baptized Jew name Colón was reported to have been put on trial in 1250 in Southern France for performing Jewish religious rights. A Joseph Colón was among the leading rabbinical authorities of the fifteenth century. In Spain, the earliest trials of morranos (or conversos [a Spanish Jew who publicly converted to Christianity]) in 1461 ended in the burning of Thome Colón, his wife and his son. The list continues, causing us to suspect something based upon his name.

Columbus asked the King of Portugal to entrust him with a fleet to search for a sea route to India by sailing westward since the earth was round. The King refused and so Colón went to Spain to try his luck with King Ferdinand of Aragon and Queen Isabel of Castille. In the summer of 1485 he arrived in Palos where he met a famous astronomer named Antonio De Marchena. Antonio became a strong supporter of Colón’s plans. It should be noted that Antonio was himself a morrano, and his own brother had been burned at the stake for becoming a relapsing Jew. Colón next moved to Salamana where he succeeded in getting the support of Diego De Deza, the powerful bishop who was personal tutor to Prince Juan, the Heir to the Spanish throne. Diego was also a morrano. He introduced Colón to the Jewish astronomer Abraham Zacuto, whose Tables and Almanac were to aid Colón greatly on his many voyages.

In the same year, Colón approached Don Luis de la Cerda, Duke of Medinalceli, one of the wealthiest nobles of Andalusia. The Duke, who had a Jewish grandmother, was so impressed with Colón’s idea that he declared he would pay for the expedition from his own pocket. However, in order to build ships, the King’s permission was required, and it was not forthcoming. The Duke then wrote a personal letter to Queen Isabel and Colón was invited to present himself before the King and Queen. The audience took place at Cordova in May 1486. Colón stressed the possibility that his voyage would be useful in spreading the Christian faith and obtaining gold. Not thoroughly convinced, they appointed a commission of scientists to examine his plan. In 1490, the commission issued an unfavorable report. In despair, Colón went back to Palos, planning to leave Spain for England or France in order to offer his plan to the kings of those countries.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 01:15:04 AM »
Thanx!   :dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 02:44:38 AM »
That's really interesting Muman!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 02:55:39 AM »
A bad time for the Jews! I would have gone to sea to get away from it all ! Vasco Da Gama may have been from Jewish origin ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 09:24:30 AM »
I thought the one who discovered America first was a Viking anyway. Leif Erikson

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »
RUBYSTARS, In Welsh folklore Prince Madoc sailed from the Lode Stone, which is about 2 miles from where i live, in the year 900s and discovered the Americas !