Author Topic: Alluha Akbar killer murders people on the Sunset Boulevard  (Read 458 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Alluha Akbar killer murders people on the Sunset Boulevard
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 11:50:07 AM »
He was not a Muslim. This is Pamela Geller talking s*** as usual. His name was Tyler Brehm or something like that. He was a 26 year-old white guy who went psycho because his girlfriend dumped him and he committed suicide-by-cop.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:52:46 AM »
BTW nobody actually died. A 40 year-old music producer is in critical condition but may well survive.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 12:10:40 PM »
Has Pamela Geller made up this story?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 12:14:51 PM »
I don't believe a word she says, honestly. This is someone who says whatever she can to get an audience. You should see what Debbie Schlussel and others say about her.

This guy was a drugged-out sicko, but he was no Koranimal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072740/Tyler-Brehm-Hollywood-gunmans-deadly-rampage-girlfriend-dumped-him.html (warning, graphic pics)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »
I don't believe a word she says, honestly. This is someone who says whatever she can to get an audience. You should see what Debbie Schlussel and others say about her.

This guy was a drugged-out sicko, but he was no Koranimal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072740/Tyler-Brehm-Hollywood-gunmans-deadly-rampage-girlfriend-dumped-him.html (warning, graphic pics)

Ok I see.  You are right. There is no Muzzie in this story.