Author Topic: A Jewish President of Russia?; Gingrich on Iran; the struggle against expulsions  (Read 1525 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Four new Hebrew videos (Dec. 13, 2011). Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. Will the next President of Russia be a Jew? G-d forbid! Multibillionaire Mikhail Prochorov announces he is running against Vladimir Putin in the March 2012 election.

2. Newt Gingrich says a nuclear Iran will lead to a "second Holocaust". Once again, Gingrich takes a more pro-Israel stand than all of Israel's pathetic "leaders".

3. The Netanyahu-Lieberman regime again plans to expel heroic Jewish families from their G-d-given homeland. This time they seek to expel the Jews from Mitzpeh Yitzhar, Ramat Gilad and other vital outposts.

4. Support the heroic pioneers in the essential hilltop outposts of Judea and Samaria! This video urges Israeli Jews to join our Hebrew movement in order to provide backup to the hilltop heroes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I believe you that he is but how do you know that Prokhorov is Jewish? He has a typical Russian-sounding name. Don't Russian Jews generally have German names?

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Not all ! My own surname is a Russian name of Jewish ethnic background !  What about comrade Kaganovich ! etc

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He's 1/4 Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He's 1/4 Jewish
His mother is Jewish ?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

His maternal grandmother was Jewish. That means he is Jewish according to Torah law.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Greetings Chaim,  My Grandmother was Jewish , i was circumcised by a Rabtbi on the 8th day, yet  my mother is a Christian women ! what does that make me ?   The Jews in Russia had take Russian surnames under Russification by the Czarist mamzers !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Greetings Chaim,  My Grandmother was Jewish , i was circumcised by a Rabtbi on the 8th day, yet  my mother is a Christian women ! what does that make me ?   The Jews in Russia had take Russian surnames under Russification by the Czarist mamzers !
If you were circumcissed by a Rabbi i think you're Jewish, but i'm not an expert
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
How do I get the subtitles to work on zootube? 

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
MORD,  Thanx! at the age of nearly 65 i still dont know whether iam fish or foul, if there were a schull in my area i would call in and see the Rabbi , but there aint ! :'(

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Kol hakavod :)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
THANX! :dance:

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
First, I hardly think Prokhorov identifies as a Jew, even if he is halachically Jewish.

Second, a man can be born to a Jewish mother, yet be uncircumcised. However, I believe he cannot be halachically Jewish without a circumcision. To be halachically Jewish, he must be ritually circumcised. Under extenuating circumstances (no pun intended)--such as during times of persecution, etc.--a brit milah can occur at any point. Also, to be buried in a Jewish cemetery, a man must be circumcised. If necessary, one can even be circumcised in death (as odd as that sounds) to ensure proper burial. I think this is to ensure a place in ha-olam ha-ba.

If anyone knows anything to the contrary, please let me know. I believe I am correct, but not 100% certain.
~__/>
  /\ /\

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
First, I hardly think Prokhorov identifies as a Jew, even if he is halachically Jewish.

Second, a man can be born to a Jewish mother, yet be uncircumcised. However, I believe he cannot be halachically Jewish without a circumcision. To be halachically Jewish, he must be ritually circumcised. Under extenuating circumstances (no pun intended)--such as during times of persecution, etc.--a brit milah can occur at any point. Also, to be buried in a Jewish cemetery, a man must be circumcised. If necessary, one can even be circumcised in death (as odd as that sounds) to ensure proper burial. I think this is to ensure a place in ha-olam ha-ba.

If anyone knows anything to the contrary, please let me know. I believe I am correct, but not 100% certain.

One is Jewish regardless that is Halahically Jewish, but still not being circumcised is very grave sin whose punishment entails Karet if not done.
 Dont know if having a brit Milah after death counts. Maybe they just do it, but still the Commandments were given to the living and not for the dead.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Thanx! i understand !  But a Jewish President of Russia G-d forbid !

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
I read somewhere in a Russian website that Dmitri Medvedev is also half jewish
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I read somewhere in a Russian website that Dmitri Medvedev is also half jewish
Thats what i heard from a Russian guy

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
Many neo nazis, antisemites and racists in Russia claim that Jews control Russia. They say "bei zhydov spassi Rissiyu" which means "kill the jews and save Russia".

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Not much has changed since the Black Hundreds! >:(

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Prokhorov is not Jewish, neither is Medvedev   ::)

Russian nazis even claim Putin is Jewish. I don't even know why should it matter. Russia is not the country we live in, it's an enemy state that wants to destroy Israel by using Iran, meanwhile north caucasian muslims blew their people up.  :'( Sad
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!