Author Topic: Christians in Gaza must obey Islamics  (Read 5141 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Christians in Gaza must obey Islamics
« on: June 19, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3414753,00.html

Imagine in a Christian country everybody had to obey Christian law or in Israel everyone had to obey Jewish law,the world media and the U.N. would be up in arms.

'Christians must accept Islamic rule'

Militant leader in Gaza says missionaries will be 'dealt with harshly,' demands women wear headscarfs

Aaron Klein, WND Published:  06.19.07, 09:54 / Israel News 

Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol and on women roaming publicly without proper head coverings, an Islamist militant leader in Gaza told WND in an exclusive interview.

Attack

Catholic compound ransacked in Gaza  / Associated Press 

School, convent belonging to Strip's tiny Roman Catholic community burned and looted during last Thursday’s clashes, community head reports 
Full Story

The militant leader said Christians in Gaza who engage in "missionary activity" will be "dealt with harshly."

The threats come two days after a church and Christian school in Gaza was attacked following the seizure of power in the territory by the Hamas terror group.

"I expect our Christian neighbors to understand the new Hamas rule means real changes. They must be ready for Islamic rule if they want to live in peace in Gaza," said Sheik Abu Saqer, leader of Jihadia Salafiya, an Islamic outreach movement that recently announced the opening of a "military wing" to enforce Muslim law in Gaza.

Jihadia Salafiya is suspected of attacking a United Nations school in Gaza last month, after the school allowed boys and girls to participate in the same sporting event. One person was killed in that attack.

"The situation has now changed 180 degrees in Gaza," said Abu Saqer, speaking from Gaza yesterday.

"Jihadia Salafiya and other Islamic movements will ensure Christian schools and institutions show publicly what they are teaching to be sure they are not carrying out missionary activity. No more alcohol on the streets. All women, including non-Muslims, need to understand they must be covered at all times while in public," Abu Asqer told WND.

"Also the activities of Internet cafes, pool halls and bars must be stopped," he said. "If it goes on, we'll attack these things very harshly."

'Fatah behind church attack' 

Abu Saqer accused the leadership of the Gaza Christian community of "proselytizing and trying to convert Muslims with funding from American evangelicals."

"This missionary activity is endangering the entire Christian community in Gaza," he said.

Abu Saqer claimed there was "no need" for the thousands of Christians in Gaza to maintain a large number of institutions in the territory.

About 2,000 Christians live in the Gaza Strip, which has a population of over 1 million.

Abu Saqer said Hamas "must work to impose an Islamic rule or it will lose the authority it has and the will of the people."

His comments come after gunmen on Sunday attacked Gaza's Latin Church and adjacent Rosary Sisters School, reportedly destroying crosses, bibles, pictures of Jesus and furniture and equipment. The attackers also stole a number of computers.

The attack was the first targeting of Christian institutions since Hamas last week staged a coup against the rival Fatah party of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, seizing all Fatah positions and security compounds, essentially taking complete control of the Gaza Strip.

Hamas officials in Gaza claimed to WND Fatah was behind Sunday's church attack in an attempt to discredit Hamas to the international community.

Abu Saqer claimed he had "good information" that the attack really was a robbery aimed at the church's school computers, even though bibles and Christian holy objects were destroyed.

Reprinted with permission of WorldNetDaily

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:35:32 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Christians in Gaza must obey Islamics
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 07:35:03 AM »
Yep!...2nd class dhimmis with no rights but the filthy liberals will call Isareal the apparteid state ???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 07:41:32 AM »
I can'nt beleive it no complaints from the N.Y. TIMES or the BBC ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 11:02:49 AM »
The activities of Internet cafes? Seriously? Why Internet cafes? What a bunch of lunatics.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 11:07:18 AM »
The activities of Internet cafes? Seriously? Why Internet cafes? What a bunch of lunatics.

Think that's crazy?........

In iraq, one bunch of fundamentalcases made shepherds put pants on their goats so as not to arouse lustful behaviour in the men! I'm serious.....Talk about whack-jobs :o

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »
The saddest thing is that if push came to shove these Catholic Arabs would still fight against Israel rather than with her.  >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »
The saddest thing is that if push came to shove these Catholic Arabs would still fight against Israel rather than with her.  >:(

I doubt it. Some would hate Israel of course though. We see when Christian Arabs are in big numbers, they form a group like the Lebanese Forces in Lebanon, the results are a group that doesn't hate Israel at all. In fact, they hated and actively killed many muslim terrorists.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 11:01:08 PM »
That was far from all, or probably even a majority, of Lebanese Catholics, and in that case they absolutely HAD to fight with Israel because the alternative was their imminent extermination.

We saw the Maronites' true colors last summer.  >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 12:48:47 AM »
Yah, all those Maronites taking up arms against Israel, eh?  ::) Did you not see the wonderful video of the Maronite army commander inviting the Israelis into his base without a single shot being fired? Sure there are segments of them that are anti-Israel but I'd say the majority are not. Some literally love Israel. Heck, some even live in Israel now bc they would be killed if they ever went back to Lebanon.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 12:54:06 AM »
Yah, all those Maronites taking up arms against Israel, eh?  ::) Did you not see the wonderful video of the Maronite army commander inviting the Israelis into his base without a single shot being fired? Sure there are segments of them that are anti-Israel but I'd say the majority are not. Some literally love Israel. Heck, some even live in Israel now B.C.E. they would be killed if they ever went back to Lebanon.

That's true. Some saw the light like Brigitte Gabriel ( she's not an arab). But there are big cultural differences between pheonicians like her and sand ape christians in other parts of the mid east.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 10:45:55 AM »
Yah, all those Maronites taking up arms against Israel, eh?  ::) Did you not see the wonderful video of the Maronite army commander inviting the Israelis into his base without a single shot being fired? Sure there are segments of them that are anti-Israel but I'd say the majority are not. Some literally love Israel. Heck, some even live in Israel now B.C.E. they would be killed if they ever went back to Lebanon.

That's true. Some saw the light like Brigitte Gabriel ( she's not an arab). But there are big cultural differences between pheonicians like her and sand ape christians in other parts of the mid east.

I really like Brigitte Gabriel. She isn't an arab? But she is so dark and from that area. What is she?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 11:14:10 AM »
If i was in an arab country i would refuse to live under their abhorrent beliefs...  i wouldnt mind so much mind living in countries where a christian law or jewish laws apply in the legal system

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 11:16:49 AM »

I really like Brigitte Gabriel. She isn't an arab? But she is so dark and from that area. What is she?
Phonecian many Lebanons Christian are Phonecian

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 10:11:57 PM »
The Christians think they're their allies.  So why should you feel sorry for them if they believe this?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »

I doubt it. Some would hate Israel of course though. We see when Christian Arabs are in big numbers, they form a group like the Lebanese Forces in Lebanon, the results are a group that doesn't hate Israel at all. In fact, they hated and actively killed many muslim terrorists.

This may be the case among the Lebanese but I don't think it is with the Christians among the PLO.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 11:07:13 AM »
The members of the U.N. KNOW these SAVAGE Muslims are INFERIOR and therefore don't expect as much high-standing HUMAN quality out of them as they do of Christians and Jews. 
These U.N. fags are only Intimidated by the NAZI Koran they KNOW to be oppressive and Murderous !!

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !