Author Topic: My Time at Walmart: Why We Need Serious Welfare Reform  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: My Time at Walmart: Why We Need Serious Welfare Reform
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 06:46:05 AM »
Bunch of pigs.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 09:03:55 AM »
Obama has ten times doubled the welfare state...He wants more people dependent on the government, eventually when you get half of the country on welfare...you get to stay in office as the only party because you have the other half who work and pay taxese supporting the government's bad habits of entitlements...There aren't enough of the honest, taxpaying citizens to elect another party....This is why California is bankrupt and down the tubes....Cash for clukers, Cell phones, free healthcare, drivers licenses and now diapers? ( A Nanny State) We cannot survive this attack on Liberty from within....Ignorance, complacency, and Corrupt Politicans have destroyed our Freedoms!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »
Obama has ten times doubled the welfare state...He wants more people dependent on the government, eventually when you get half of the country on welfare...you get to stay in office as the only party because you have the other half who work and pay taxese supporting the government's bad habits of entitlements...There aren't enough of the honest, taxpaying citizens to elect another party....This is why California is bankrupt and down the tubes....Cash for clukers, Cell phones, free healthcare, drivers licenses and now diapers? ( A Nanny State) We cannot survive this attack on Liberty from within....Ignorance, complacency, and Corrupt Politicans have destroyed our Freedoms!

I know

Who wants a job when you can get handouts. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 11:16:23 AM »
Just heard on the news this a.m. that here in Massachusetts, some bottom dwellers managed to scam EBT cards (food stamps) to buy drugs. How nice.
~__/>
  /\ /\

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
A neighbor of ours back in south Texas told me a story of how a guy wanted to pay with dog food with food stamps.  ?When the cashier refused he went back and bought bunches of ground beef for the dog!  That is a true story.  Stuff like that is more common than you think.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 05:27:26 PM »

Obama is the quintessential welfare recipient. He's gotten handouts his entire life.
~__/>
  /\ /\